Author Topic: Nancy Lewis Vs Bob Chick  (Read 12251 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Nancy Lewis Vs Bob Chick
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »
No it's not...it's the same shit as this moron coming here saying she's my ex wife...completely fabricated, and untrue. I've been disingenuous with nothing. No reason to be. What you choose to believe is up to you, but it doesn't mean I'm lying...

I believe you about the family thing. There is no reason for you to lie about something like that.

As for everything else... "Just because I am not telling the truth, doesn't mean I am not lying," is probably a better way to describe what you just said.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »
right....

Whatever makes your case

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 06:32:30 PM »
right....

Whatever makes your case

Hmm..

Ok. I will simply go off into a fantasy world where you haven't lied about your drug use on this board, or haven't lied about never breaking any laws to compete as a bodybuilder, or that you cant remember the entire Humalog fiasco you were in a year ago around here.

Or lying about site injecting your arms, or seemingly never knowing anything about the evils of this industry, or what Tom Prince was up to, etc etc...on and on and on.

You don't to tell a direct flat out lie to be disingenuous Bob. Being misleading, even if you don't directly lie, is still dishonest.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 06:42:12 PM »
Hmm..

Ok. I will simply go off into a fantasy world where you haven't lied about your drug use on this board, or haven't lied about never breaking any laws to compete as a bodybuilder, or that you cant remember the entire Humalog fiasco you were in a year ago around here.

Or lying about site injecting your arms, or seemingly never knowing anything about the evils of this industry, or what Tom Prince was up to, etc etc...on and on and on.

You don't to tell a direct flat out lie to be disingenuous Bob. Being misleading, even if you don't directly lie, is still dishonest.

I havent lied about any drug use (or non use) on this board or anywhere else for that matter. Whether or not I CHOOSE to not disclose what I did exactly, so as to not provide a BLUEPRINT...is not lying. I dont remember owing you, or anyone else an explanation for that matter

As for any "fiasco's"...never was one. Again, what you choose to believe or not is not my problem, but to claim im flat out lying is being disingenuous

I've never site injected my arms, never used synthol, or many of the other things I've been accused of by people who wouldnt have a clue one wqay or another...

I guess the bottom line is...who the fuck are you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 07:15:32 PM »
I havent lied about any drug use (or non use) on this board or anywhere else for that matter. Whether or not I CHOOSE to not disclose what I did exactly, so as to not provide a BLUEPRINT...is not lying. I dont remember owing you, or anyone else an explanation for that matter

As for any "fiasco's"...never was one. Again, what you choose to believe or not is not my problem, but to claim im flat out lying is being disingenuous

I've never site injected my arms, never used synthol, or many of the other things I've been accused of by people who wouldnt have a clue one wqay or another...

cool chick,,,to the point

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 07:25:21 PM »

I've met Kim...really nice woman.

She tried to hide the fact that she was related to Chick, though.  ;)

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 07:58:45 PM »

Hey, don't talk to foreskin69 like that Bob. He'll join forces with Nancy. ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 08:51:17 AM »
Well, lets not forget Nancy's Picture

And she wonders why women's pro bodybuilding is on the decline? Cut her hair, and she's a men's lightweight/middleweight competitor.

If female bodybuilders were more like the "tweeners" (Renita Harris, 1995 Team Universe champ; Debbie Kruck, Mia Finnegan; ABA Ms. Universe), business will pick up.

Otherwise, the only magazine publisher that's going to give them any play is with Denise Masino. And I don't think most of the IFBB gals want to go that route.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 10:35:05 AM »
I have an episode of American Muscle, which covered the 1994 Jan Tana Classic, in which Ms. Lewis placed 2nd again, this time to Denise Rutkowski (aka "The White Lenda Murray"), who was fresh off her USA championship win 1993.