Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 81191 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2012, 06:31:32 AM »
mike bloomberg waited exactly 10 minutes after the announcement - to hold his own press conference to announce his nationwide stand-your-ground legislation mission.

getbiggers said the actions of their hero zimmerman wouldn't cause an erosion of gun rights.  Wrong.

Prosecutors will charge anythign now.  Police will look at every legal shoot as a murder.  Jurors will be bloodthirsty "this is for Trayvon!"

Zimmerman has been terrible for smart, legal gun carrying americans who don't do dumb shit like run into darkness after an unkonwn threat when police are 3 minutes away.  They're donating to him and saying he's "winning" when in reality, he is hurting their gun rights in a big way.  At this point, they are starting to see it, but it's hard to backtrack from their original positions.

When I first heard they instituted the Stand Your Ground law in Florida I knew something like this would happen.   The wording of the law is too ambiguous and vague.  It was only a matter of time before it would be challenged.   If it wasn't this case, it would have been another.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2012, 06:38:23 AM »
When I first heard they instituted the Stand Your Ground law in Florida I knew something like this would happen.   The wording of the law is too ambiguous and vague.  It was only a matter of time before it would be challenged.   If it wasn't this case, it would have been another.

I liked the old law.  You had a duty to try to de-escalate a situation or retreat.  you can shoot on a forcible felony, but just being scared isn't enough.

this didn't include car or house.  it was essentially at the mall or movie threater.  public places.  higher likelihood of cameras or witnesses. 

The law is great for gun carriers like me.  But it's crazy to think you can have an unstable dude, standing on the street corner, who can legally shoot the face off anyone he decides is a threat.  You have guys shoot a person who hasn't touched them because "well, I have a heart condition, and had he touched me, that could have kiled me".

There's just soooo many ways that dickheads can use this as a way to say "if you do ANYTHING I view as a threat, I can legally kill you".  Which is shitty.  But it's legal.  ZImmerman could have said "Get out of my neighborhood, I see your height as a threat, and if you don't flee, I will shoot you" - and yes, it's legal.  Cause all that matters is that HE FELT it was a threat.  There is no solid legal definition, like you said - too ambigious and vague. 

I like crisp laws that are clear.  People really can just shoot first and it is just their word against that of a dead man. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2012, 06:42:36 AM »
Just ask Dr. Chimp

He knows everything
I'd be the first one to say I don't. But thanks for yet another post which indicates your inability to serve as a peer.  You can join 3.14GED after school.  Cripes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2012, 06:56:46 AM »
This has got nothing to do with Stand Your Ground and Zimmerman`s lawyers said as much early on.  This is textbook Self-Defense. 

So Zimmerman should have just risked losing his life as Trayvon pummeled him and jumped on him potentially using his gun against him?

Trayvon did not have to confront and attack Zimmerman.  Trayvon should have called the Police if he felt threatened.  He didn`t.  He chose to attack like an animal and is now dead as a result of his actions.

Why did Trayvon fail to call the police if he felt threatened?  Why did he choose to attack?  Why is Zimmerman not allowed to use his Firearm for protection?

Clearly Trayvon deserves the Darwin award here.
Um, maybe because he was "standing his ground"?
Prosecution could argue that Zimmerman left his house with his gun with the "intent" to use it. Apparently as a neigborhood watch "volunteer" he is not allowed to have a gun with him...maybe this is precisely the reason. So, he apparently knew the rules, and left his house with the gun...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2012, 06:58:20 AM »
 The brother botherer will be in protective custody. No way will he be able to mix with gen pop.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2012, 07:04:31 AM »
The brother botherer will be in protective custody. No way will he be able to mix with gen pop.
S'truth. The Blacks won't care for him much, and I can't see the Hispanics or Whites looking to recruit him. Reap what you sow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2012, 07:06:03 AM »
S'truth. The Blacks won't care for him much, and I can't see the Hispanics or Whites looking to recruit him. Reap what you sow.

::)  ::)

What did he sow?  He defended himself in a street fight that ended in a death.   Its not like the dozens dozens and dozens of weekly intentional murders commited by the ghetto street thugs on each other and innocent others.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2012, 07:07:47 AM »
Another 10 page thread of accusations and assumptions by people that don't have a clue as to what happened that day.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2012, 07:11:36 AM »
::)  ::)

What did he sow?  He defended himself in a street fight that ended in a death.   Its not like the dozens dozens and dozens of weekly intentional murders commited by the ghetto street thugs on each other and innocent others.   
Yes. That's right. He 'defended' himself in a fight that he went out of his way to instigate!? I think you're now are officially too stupid for the internet. Wowsers.   :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2012, 07:13:03 AM »
Yes. That's right. He 'defended' himself in a fight that he went out of his way to instigate!? I think you're now are officially too stupid for the internet. Wowsers.   :-X

He was the hood watchman due to the fact that black thugs and burglars robbed 8 houses in recent times.   

I guess you 95ers like to ignore that.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2012, 07:20:20 AM »
He was the hood watchman due to the fact that black thugs and burglars robbed 8 houses in recent times.   

I guess you 95ers like to ignore that.   
Hehe. He was fat, 28-year-old wanna-be cop, who got in over his head, and had to shoot his way out of a shit-storm of his own invention, but you spin it any way you want, Curtis Sliwa.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2012, 07:21:38 AM »
Hehe. He was fat, 28-year-old wanna-be cop, who got in over his head, and had to shoot his way out of a shit-storm of his own invention, but you spin it any way you want, Curtis Sliwa.  ::)

Whatever - i can't wait till he walks when the case is tossed on the papers beforte it even hits a jury.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2012, 07:29:02 AM »
Whatever - i can't wait till he walks when the case is tossed on the papers beforte it even hits a jury.   
Ha! Your witness, Counselor. Oh, sorry, that's right; you only play a lawyer on the internet.    ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2012, 07:43:30 AM »
WAS IT REALLY 2D MURDER?
boblonsberry.com ^ | 04/12/12 | Bob Lonsberry

George Zimmerman is guilty.

Of something.

But I’m not sure it’s second-degree murder.

Unless there is some bit of evidence we don’t know about, unless there is some smoking gun out there, there is nothing in the Florida statute on second-degree murder that sounds like what happened that night.

The special prosecutor got to strut for the cameras last night, but if she can’t deliver the goods, and there is an acquittal, there is going to be hell to pay – and riot police are probably going to get called out.

In a case that has turned out to be more about race politics than the events on the sidewalk of a Florida subdivision, you wonder what last night’s announcement was really about. Was it mollification? Was it the considered opinion of a veteran prosecutor? Was it the first step in a political lynching?

Time will tell.

But here’s what the law book says.

In Florida, there are two ways a person can be guilty of second-degree murder.

In the first, someone has to be killed by someone showing “a depraved mind.” There must also be the perpetration of an act “imminently dangerous to another.” If those two factors exist, without premeditation, in Florida, that’s second-degree murder.

In the second, someone has to be killed by someone who is committing another felony crime. That list of specified felony crimes runs from arson and kidnapping to aircraft piracy and aggravated stalking. But none of the specified crimes – including terrorism – is anything like what George Zimmerman did that night. Specifically, he has not been accused of any other felony crime, so he could not be charged under this part of Florida’s second-degree murder law.

Which gets back to the first part.

Did George Zimmerman commit an act “imminently dangerous to another” and did he do so with “a depraved mind.”

It is clear that shooting a gun at someone is an act that is “imminently dangerous.” But did George Zimmerman fire the gun with “a depraved mind?”

That’s harder to say, and maybe impossible to prove.

Was it “depraved” for a Neighborhood Watch guy to follow a young man down the street? Unwise and ultimately tragic, yes, but depraved?

Not in most dictionaries.

And then there is the aspect of self-defense. If George Zimmerman makes the argument that he was repelling an attack he thought endangered his life or limb, the whole situation changes. The prosecution would have to not only show that George Zimmerman was not in danger, and that no reasonable person would consider themselves endangered in that situation, but that he had a depraved mind.

Unless there’s evidence that we don’t know about, that goes to Zimmerman’s state of mind, that’s a very high standard for the prosecution to meet.

That phrase “beyond a reasonable doubt” is a purposefully difficult level of evidence.

In this case, we only have one version of events – George Zimmerman’s. We can’t presume he is being truthful, but the prosecution will have to affirmatively prove that he is being untruthful. And that will be hard, largely because Trayvon Martin is not here to tell his side of the story.

According to press accounts, a witness verifies Zimmerman’s claim that Trayvon was on top of him hitting him. The enhanced video from the police station shows an injury on the back of his head.

Those things, though not conclusive, are supportive of George Zimmerman’s version of events.

And in the absence of another theory, and evidence to support that theory, you’re not getting to “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

There are practical aspects of trying this charge that will be difficult and disruptive.

How, for example, do you seat a jury?

And what will the racial makeup of that jury be and will that ratio be satisfactory to the people and activists who have been shouting for justice? In the blood lust that is masquerading as justice, how does a trial on this charge lead to anything but chaos?

If George Zimmerman is acquitted, as there seems to be a fair chance he will be, is there a possibility of racial upset or riot? It’s happened before, more than once.

Have we just found this generation’s OJ trial? Have we just found this generation’s Rodney King?

I will trust that this prosecution is not political. But I will have my doubts.

Don’t get me wrong.

It’s George Zimmerman’s fault that Trayvon Martin is dead. If Zimmerman had stayed home or in his vehicle, none of this would have happened.

There is clearly reckless endangerment here, and maybe there is some species of criminally negligent homicide or maybe even a manslaughter. But murder, that’s unlikely, and even less likely of being proven.

So we got headlines last night.

And a show trial sometime down the road.

But after that we may have uncorked hell.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2012, 07:46:12 AM »
Pretty sure most courtrooms don't allow cut-and-paste as argument.     ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2012, 08:29:26 AM »
the only evidence that trayvon was the attacker?   Zimmerman's word.

Can anyone else list any evidence or witness as to who actually STARTED the fight?

We have plenty of witnesses saying trayvon was whooping fat guy's ass.  We only have fart guys' word on who started it.

Can ANYONE show the evidence that the kid started it?  IMO, logically, THIS path seems to be the realistic one.  Remember, TM's GF said she heard "why are you following me" from trayon, and "what are you doing here" from trayvon.  Looks like trayvon was walking right to his house.  If either person was playing yard ninja, doesn't it make sense that the sneaky dude calling 911 and trailing trayvon would be the one to do it? 

The black arrow is trayvon's assumed path - from the front of the park, to his street where he was headed.  The yellow path seems a lot more likely of a guy doing a little yard ninja'ing as he attempted to follow or sneak up on trayvon and see where he was going. 

This is logically the path, I believe.  Fits the girlfriend's words and it's pretty much what you'd expect from a neighborhood watch dude - going around the apt complex to try to catch a crime in progress and be in position to have the kid trapped in the middle, should he flee police.  IMO, he was preparing to be the hero when the police chased trayvon - if trayvon ran - he could be the guy who heroically tackled the bad guy.

Then, of course, the police took 3 minutes to get there and shit went sideways.

This path is verified by the GF story, and common sense.  I dont know of any evidence supporting TM playing yard ninja.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2012, 09:30:16 AM »
the only evidence that trayvon was the attacker?   Zimmerman's word.

Can anyone else list any evidence or witness as to who actually STARTED the fight?

We have plenty of witnesses saying trayvon was whooping fat guy's ass.  We only have fart guys' word on who started it.

Can ANYONE show the evidence that the kid started it?  IMO, logically, THIS path seems to be the realistic one.  Remember, TM's GF said she heard "why are you following me" from trayon, and "what are you doing here" from trayvon.  Looks like trayvon was walking right to his house.  If either person was playing yard ninja, doesn't it make sense that the sneaky dude calling 911 and trailing trayvon would be the one to do it? 

The black arrow is trayvon's assumed path - from the front of the park, to his street where he was headed.  The yellow path seems a lot more likely of a guy doing a little yard ninja'ing as he attempted to follow or sneak up on trayvon and see where he was going. 

This is logically the path, I believe.  Fits the girlfriend's words and it's pretty much what you'd expect from a neighborhood watch dude - going around the apt complex to try to catch a crime in progress and be in position to have the kid trapped in the middle, should he flee police.  IMO, he was preparing to be the hero when the police chased trayvon - if trayvon ran - he could be the guy who heroically tackled the bad guy.

Then, of course, the police took 3 minutes to get there and shit went sideways.

This path is verified by the GF story, and common sense.  I dont know of any evidence supporting TM playing yard ninja.

Not to mention the police report alone vindicates Zimmerman
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »
 ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2012, 10:13:31 AM »
Can you provide a medical report or photos of the injuries he received that night? Neither could his lawyer when asked to. The flotsam ( ;D sorry I had to do it)keep swearing up and down he was "attacked." He wasn't attacked which is why he was charged with murder II. They are not doing it to to appease the angry public or hoping for him to plea to a lesser charge. And when all the shit comes out all you maggots will squirm and make excuses instead of just excepting the fact that a innocent kid was murdered. You idiots are so full of hate that no matter what evidence will be revealed during the trial you'll cry and moan about how Zimmerman is just another innocent white man who's treatment was unjust. :'(

Its all in the police report and it vindicates him.  This is going to be great fun when he gets acquitted.  Better have some protection.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2012, 10:14:32 AM »

Very nice community!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »
I'd be the first one to say I don't. But thanks for yet another post which indicates your inability to serve as a peer.  You can join 3.14GED after school.  Cripes.

You're the man! I wish I could be you.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2012, 10:16:50 AM »
tommy holds the title belt in IHOP parking lot MMA. Be respectful.

Actually I lost that title to an unknown brute way back in 2002.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2012, 10:17:40 AM »
You're the man! I wish I could be you.

For starters, drop the ebonics, pick up your pants, take the fake gold teeth out, cut the dread locks, get rid of the spinners and bling, start drinking a civilized beer as opposed to Colt 45, etc  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2012, 10:50:26 AM »
For starters, drop the ebonics, pick up your pants, take the fake gold teeth out, cut the dread locks, get rid of the spinners and bling, start drinking a civilized beer as opposed to Colt 45, etc  
Dont smoke or drink
Dont have dreads
Dont own a pair of "spinners"
Dont wear fake gold teeth
Dont wear my pants off my behind
I find it hilarious when people like you, dr. chimps, or archie label me as racist. All my friends are either white or asian. How am I racist? ???  ::)