Author Topic: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945  (Read 83342 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Field Marshall Georgi Zhukov told Josef Stalin: We have found no corpse that could be Hitler's.

The Commanding General of the U.S. Sector of Berlin, Major General Floyd Parks, stated that he was present when Marshal Zhukov stated that Hitler might have escaped.

12 October 1954, Eisenhower's Chief of Staff General Bedell Smith said: No human being can say conclusively that Hitler is dead.

Thomas J. Dodd , U.S. Chief Trial  Counsel at the Nurnberg Trails said: No one can say Hitler is dead.

I his book 'Ten Days to Die' , Nurnberg Judge Michael Mussmanno wrote: Russia must accept much of the blame that Hitler did not die in May 1945

In his book 'Frankly Speaking' ,Secretary of State Jimmy Barnes wrote: While in Potsdam at the conference of the Big Four , Stalin left his chair ,come over & click his glass with mine in a very friendly manner .I asked what was his theory about the death of Adolf Hitler & he replied: Hitler is not dead, he escaped either to Spain or Argentina.

In 1952, General Eisenhower said: We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's dead.

Colonel W.J. Heimlich was Chief of U.S. Intelligence in Berlin & was in charge of determining what happened to Hitler : There is no evidence beyond that of hearsay to support the theory of Hitler's suicide. On the basis of present evidence, no insurance company in America would pay a claim on Adolf Hitler.

During the Potsdam Conference, President Harry Truman directly asked Soviet leader Josef Stalin if Hitler was dead. Stalin simply said , ''NO !"

Captain Robert Thew was in the U.S. Navy & in the NSA , flatly stated: We (the Intel community) knew Hitler did not commit suicide.

;)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 02:27:50 AM »
SF, here's you're cue.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 02:44:51 AM »
Field Marshall Georgi Zhukov told Josef Stalin: We have found no corpse that could be Hitler's.

The Commanding General of the U.S. Sector of Berlin, Major General Floyd Parks, stated that he was present when Marshal Zhukov stated that Hitler might have escaped.

12 October 1954, Eisenhower's Chief of Staff General Bedell Smith said: No human being can say conclusively that Hitler is dead.

Thomas J. Dodd , U.S. Chief Trial  Counsel at the Nurnberg Trails said: No one can say Hitler is dead.

I his book 'Ten Days to Die' , Nurnberg Judge Michael Mussmanno wrote: Russia must accept much of the blame that Hitler did not die in May 1945

In his book 'Frankly Speaking' ,Secretary of State Jimmy Barnes wrote: While in Potsdam at the conference of the Big Four , Stalin left his chair ,come over & click his glass with mine in a very friendly manner .I asked what was his theory about the death of Adolf Hitler & he replied: Hitler is not dead, he escaped either to Spain or Argentina.

In 1952, General Eisenhower said: We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's dead.

Colonel W.J. Heimlich was Chief of U.S. Intelligence in Berlin & was in charge of determining what happened to Hitler : There is no evidence beyond that of hearsay to support the theory of Hitler's suicide. On the basis of present evidence, no insurance company in America would pay a claim on Adolf Hitler.

During the Potsdam Conference, President Harry Truman directly asked Soviet leader Josef Stalin if Hitler was dead. Stalin simply said , ''NO !"

Captain Robert Thew was in the U.S. Navy & in the NSA , flatly stated: We (the Intel community) knew Hitler did not commit suicide.

;)

Im pretty sure hes dead by now anyway.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 02:47:34 AM »
I heard he's still living in an old folks hone in Argentina....
 :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 02:49:22 AM »
I heard he's still living in an old folks hone in Argentina....
 :)
Im sure they are treating him well.
Old folks home staff are well regarded and always have the guests welfare at the forefront of their minds.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 03:14:47 AM »
He died in the bunker the end.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 03:27:43 AM »
I saw him with Elvis at the mall just the other day.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 03:34:16 AM »
Im pretty sure hes dead by now anyway.
It's not the point. Hitler living a peaceful life until he's a very old man is fucked up. Even taking a suicide pill is too nice a death for him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 03:35:59 AM »
It's not the point. Hitler living a peaceful life until he's a very old man is fucked up. Even taking a suicide pill is too nice a death for him.
Im sure he dwelled on some of the things he did in his old age.
The odd nightmare once in a while.

I guess that makes up for it in the end.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 03:41:01 AM »
Im sure he dwelled on some of the things he did in his old age.
The odd nightmare once in a while.

I guess that makes up for it in the end.
No he would not have. He was a physopath and didn't have a conscious.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 03:47:33 AM »
No he would not have. He was a physopath and didn't have a conscious.
He loved his dogs, a psychopath wouldnt have.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 03:49:42 AM »
I watched an Argentine documentary on this a few months ago. While they made a good story, I find it hard to believe he made it out, and then never resurfaced.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 03:51:13 AM »
He loved his dogs, a psychopath wouldnt have.
I don't believe he was capable of loving. It was an act he put on. The same thing with his mistress. He presented an image to the people of Germany to gain power.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 03:55:24 AM »
I don't believe he was capable of loving. It was an act he put on. The same thing with his mistress. He presented an image to the people of Germany to gain power.

I could pretend to love you booty.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 03:57:10 AM »
I could pretend to love you booty.
Ha Ha  ;D

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 04:01:42 AM »
Real life documentary:

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 05:30:00 AM »
No worries - ze Foohrer is safe... his habitat off limits to nosy foreigners.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 05:36:54 AM »
My grandmother, who was married to a Jew, thought Hitler was great when he was first coming up. Everybody loved him. He put people to work, made them proud to be Germans. The national morale was in the shitter after WWI and the onerous punitive punishments levied by the Treaty of Versailles. Then the Weimar economic disaster. Germans were desperate for somebody like Hitler.

Even though she ended up in the French and Belgian Resistance (documented), and her husband killed, she wasn't afraid to say all this to me. She was pretty dang cool.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 08:52:13 AM »

;)

This is your Nibiru....Now shut the fuck up you wacky old dingo. He's dead now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 08:52:57 AM »
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 08:58:24 AM »

This is your Nibiru....Now shut the fuck you wacky old dingo. He's dead now.

:D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 09:31:41 AM »
Hitler lived a quiet life in Paraguay to age 95 with his girlfriend Cutinga

8)

"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 12:19:46 PM »
I saw him with Elvis at the mall just the other day.
The mall close to that moon-hoax filming site, right ? Not that far from Rosswell.....

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 12:59:19 PM »
a pic of Adolf with Cutinga  :D

"

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 01:05:58 PM »
a pic of Adolf with Cutinga  :D

Looks like Jimmy Durante