Author Topic: Spilled Starbucks Causes Millenial to Go Into Racist Tirade  (Read 7701 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Spilled Starbucks Causes Millenial to Go Into Racist Tirade
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
Glad your back OMR. Sorry to hear. How was your stay in the Promised Land?

Hey brother, thank you.

Like I said above, Israel was fine. Minor hiccup aside, it's all the same on that side of the world. Regardless of religious beliefs, everyone is slightly crazy down in the middle east.

America is still the best place to live IMO.

"1"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2017, 03:24:48 PM »
It was ok. I mostly had to handle estate distribution amongst family members.

Israel overall is beautiful. I did have an issue with a hasid, which pissed me the fuck off. I was literally walking through Jerusalem with a female friend (she's Jewish American btw) that loves photography and insisted we visit to take pictures and dine out, when one of them decided to spit at her. That made me lose it, as she has been incredibly helpful during this time of need for our family and took the trip out there with us to begin with. I had no choice but to open-palm slap him. He proceeded to walk away while calling her impure and if not for the fact that my friend said it was fine, due to the spit hitting her on the shoulder, I don't know what would have happened.

She might have worn clothing that seemed a bit innappropriate to them, but who the fuck are they to assume they have the right to spit on anyone. I don't give a fuck about modesty patrols and the such. Everyone is free to walk around with whatever clothing they like. Not cool!

Other than that, it was a good visit. I'm glad to be back home and once my time of mourning is over with, I will be posting more often.

"1"
That's fucking crazy. The Hasidim are just as crazy as every other religious fanatic group.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2017, 04:25:29 PM »

Israel overall is beautiful. I did have an issue with a hasid, which pissed me the fuck off. I was literally walking through Jerusalem with a female friend (she's Jewish American btw) that loves photography and insisted we visit to take pictures and dine out, when one of them decided to spit at her. That made me lose it, as she has been incredibly helpful during this time of need for our family and took the trip out there with us to begin with. I had no choice but to open-palm slap him. He proceeded to walk away while calling her impure and if not for the fact that my friend said it was fine, due to the spit hitting her on the shoulder, I don't know what would have happened.

She might have worn clothing that seemed a bit innappropriate to them, but who the fuck are they to assume they have the right to spit on anyone. I don't give a fuck about modesty patrols and the such. Everyone is free to walk around with whatever clothing they like. Not cool!

Other than that, it was a good visit. I'm glad to be back home and once my time of mourning is over with, I will be posting more often.

"1"

Welcome back OMR!

How did he react after the slap?

Were you much bigger than him? Did he become intimidated and retreated quickly?
Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2017, 04:33:32 PM »
Welcome back OMR!

Was his ego crushed?

Was he larger man, 260 pounds with a hint of abs?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2017, 08:16:41 PM »

"1"

Strange that a hasid would act like that but good form on you old chap.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 08:22:22 PM »
This was so out of left field that for a moment there I thought it was something similar to a Borat-themed skit.

The guy has serious testicular fortitude.

"1"

Tell me about it....guy looks like your average liberal metrosexual.  Calling some brews slaves is pretty insane.  He's highly lucky that he didn't get his ass whipped.  Piece of shit for hitting an old man
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 08:24:22 PM »

You could tell it was a majority white crowd just by listening:

1.  No one yelled "World Star" repeatedly
2.  Someone said, "Get back to work"  

K

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2017, 08:57:05 PM »
Welcome back OMR!

At first, he looked to be in shock, but then, he recovered and kept yelling out that my friend was dressed in a profane fashion.

We just simply walked away from their group. It's not worth it man.

"1"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2017, 10:00:58 PM »
At first, he looked to be in shock, but then, he recovered and kept yelling out that my friend was dressed in a profane fashion.

We just simply walked away from their group. It's not worth it man.

"1"

Should have done like Tony Soprano and taken 25% of his business

"

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2017, 11:43:00 PM »
Greetings..

I've never left. More importantly, who are you? Do we know each other?

I've had personal (death in the family that required me to spend close to 2 months in Israel) reasons for having some time off.

Tell me a little about yourself sir.

"1"

I am of no significance Sir. I like corny cable tv programming and I have been visiting getbig on and off as early as 2001. I am a certified Be There fanboy. Also a big schmoe for Groink and Go4it. I am shizzo tolerant. My leader is Ron Avidan.
O

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2017, 12:16:58 AM »
he lives in Tulisas old house.

Haha.

That fell on a lot of deaf ears.