Author Topic: Ellen Outed As A Meanie  (Read 5652 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ellen Outed As A Meanie
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2020, 10:25:18 AM »
Evile and lesb1an... EVILESB1AN.

;D

LOL!   ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2020, 10:28:20 AM »
To be fair, it would suck being recognized everywhere you go. Any conversation you genuinely have to extract yourself from results in "Tom Hanks is an asshole irl!" The dude has shit to do like anyone else, but you're never allowed to have to get going.

Of course they only stay in their suite at the Beverly Palms. Imagine if Tom Hanks went to the grocery store without a security guy to play the heavy, and he didn't want to offend anyone. People would get the word and be driving in from other towns and then call all their friends too. Headlines would air before he got back home. "Oh, I just felt like some beef jerky, you know." TOM HANKS BEEF JERKY SUPERSTAR DIET!!! TOM HANKS TAKES AGGRESSIVE STAND AGAINST VEGANS!!

It would take him 30 hours to get back to his car. He may never get back to the car. And the mouthbreathers who don't want to move off his front bumper that he waves and smiles at while inching away would still say he's a prick. "He looked at my nephew funny!"

Yeah, Ellen's an ugly dyke but I take these Famous Person Mean stories with a grain of salt.

Except Hillary. Claims she's an absolute kunt I find totally credible.

Ironically I used to stop for coffee in West Hollywood every morning on the way to work and Tom Hanks would be in the coffee shop reading the morning paper. He would ride his bicycle over, have coffee, then head off. No one ever bothered him. I think people in LA are pretty used to the “celebrity” thing.

I would see Kevin Costner and Heather Locklear in the same coffee shop all the time.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2020, 10:28:27 AM »
To Matt -

I'm not sure how big a deal it was in other countries, but in the US, they slapped a lot of content warnings on her show after she came out, and pushed it to the side. The next year it was gone. Things were a bit slow afterward till she got the talk show.

Here's an old interview with her on it, the second part is meaty. She was still mad about the way it happened as of a few years ago -

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2020, 10:30:20 AM »
Evile and lesb1an... EVILESB1AN.

;D

LESBITCH.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2020, 12:04:24 PM »

Evil and vile...EVILE.

Cool UK thrash band.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2020, 12:07:14 PM »
FROM TRUMP TO ELLEN AND ALL LIBS LIKE PRIMEFAGGET

Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2020, 02:23:05 PM »
Writers on the show were told not to talk to Ellen if they passed by her.  Now she's considering canceling the show to save her "Brand".

Can they cancel “The View” next?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2020, 03:47:18 PM »
Wouldn't mind if The AIDS sped things up for this one.
~

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2020, 03:51:25 PM »
I would like to punch every member of her audience on her show. I don’t blame her if she feels the same way.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2020, 04:58:14 PM »
Is Tom Hanks a pedo? Yes or no?
Bro...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2020, 05:58:17 PM »
Bro...
Is he a pedo? Yes, no or bro?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »
This is exactly what I would expect to hear about this deviant.

Like a lot of liberals Ellen is a phony who pretends to be the king of compassion but in reality is an asshole and a hypocrite.

...........and she looks like a Keebler Elf.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2020, 09:34:38 PM »
Ironically I used to stop for coffee in West Hollywood every morning on the way to work and Tom Hanks would be in the coffee shop reading the morning paper. He would ride his bicycle over, have coffee, then head off. No one ever bothered him. I think people in LA are pretty used to the “celebrity” thing.

I would see Kevin Costner and Heather Locklear in the same coffee shop all the time.

I'm astounded. Ok, if Tom goes to the supermarket in the midwest then.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2020, 03:26:08 AM »

Yeah, I think it does depend where you live and also if you are having an "appearance". If Hanks was doing a book signing he'd draw a crowd but when I lived in LA I was surprised at how celebs were pretty much left alone if they were just out and about doing their business. At Gold's you'd have you fair share of movie stars and other famous people but nobody bothered them. I just think, just like me, you don't want to be a dick and hassle them in real life.

Keanu Reeves can ride the subway and not get mobbed. Of course, it helps that he acts and dresses like a regular guy and I wouldn't be surprise if a lot of people comments to their friends that there's a guy that rides the subway that looks a lot like Keanu Reeves.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2020, 03:34:22 AM »
If I saw this guy on the street I'd definitely think he was Tom Cruise.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2020, 03:37:11 AM »
Yeah, I think it does depend where you live and also if you are having an "appearance". If Hanks was doing a book signing he'd draw a crowd but when I lived in LA I was surprised at how celebs were pretty much left alone if they were just out and about doing their business. At Gold's you'd have you fair share of movie stars and other famous people but nobody bothered them. I just think, just like me, you don't want to be a dick and hassle them in real life.

Keanu Reeves can ride the subway and not get mobbed. Of course, it helps that he acts and dresses like a regular guy and I wouldn't be surprise if a lot of people comments to their friends that there's a guy that rides the subway that looks a lot like Keanu Reeves.

Fucking amazing. I can't believe dude can ride the subway without getting torn to bits.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2020, 04:00:59 AM »
Fucking amazing. I can't believe dude can ride the subway without getting torn to bits.

You'd get double-tapped center of mass and one in the head or arm-barred into oblivion.

Seriously, Keanu is a regular guy and takes his training seriously and is no joke. He trains with the Machdo brothers (Rigan) and is trained in firearms with one of the most premiere firearms expert, Taran Butler. He is at an advance level in pistol, rifle, and shotgun and will put the average police officer to shame.  Keanu is 55 years old but like many in that generation that takes care of themselves and into fitness and nutrition they still seem like young men whereas only a few decades ago 55 was considered sit on the couch grampa years.