Author Topic: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...  (Read 2865 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2024, 05:02:44 PM »
TREASON

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/20/politics/mike-johnson-ukraine-aid-russia-zelensky-putin/index.html

or should I say he'd been bought like a prostitute.....
This is how the Deep State works. They'll get a candidate to run on a platform and when push comes they'll flip like a RINO. So easy to spot. USA is a fucking joke. More tax payer money down the hole and increased US debt. US is done, put a fork in it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2024, 08:41:07 PM »
A thread filled with people talking about everything except what really matters. They are forcing you to pay over  half of what you make to them or they kill you for it. Every April 15th you do it... And yet all you guys talk about is president this, bad law that, magatard this, TDS that.. It is one fucking party. If you don't see that then I'm sorry for you.

They are robbing you blind and making you focus on everything else except what matters.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

If you pay over half of your income in taxes, you’re doing it wrong.  Seek professional tax assistance post haste.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2024, 12:54:27 AM »
I note a disruption in your serenity. Picture a windless alpine lake while I turn her inside out.

Picture your fucked up corpse by the side of said Alpine lake after I smash you to pieces. You consider your little 2 minute Worm jiration to be satisfying to a woman.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2024, 01:22:46 AM »
Think I got a live one here.

What made you opt for a slavic cunny? Domestic ladies no good where you are? Did you import her? UkrainianBrides.com?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2024, 01:57:44 AM »
Most Americans still support how we are helping. That may not last forever but it is the case right now, please do not let the overseas crowd get the wrong impression. There are sizable minorities (mostly Republican but some Democrats) who feel we need to “solve our own problems” rather than give money overseas. It was exactly the same here prior to WWII. Now all of us  fully own what we did during WWII (in retrospect).

By the way, I do not understand the Boris Johnson proposal at all. What? The US and UK install a “neutral” government of our own choosing in a democratic nation that votes its own governments in and out?

Yes, wasting money and people is good.
If you're hot for conflicts, go fight them and leave others out of it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2024, 02:48:08 AM »
Isn’t bigro supposed to be a yogi or something?  Why is he so easily triggered by some mild trolling?

On a related note - tapeworm, impressive work.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2024, 03:31:37 AM »
Think I got a live one here.

What made you opt for a slavic cunny? Domestic ladies no good where you are? Did you import her? UkrainianBrides.com?

"We knew when the word "Cunny" was dropped, the War was far, far, from over."                                                                                                                                                                                                             

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2024, 03:55:57 AM »
Isn’t bigro supposed to be a yogi or something?  Why is he so easily triggered by some mild trolling?

On a related note - tapeworm, impressive work.

I never claimed to be always serene, nor would I want to be. Telling a man you will fuck his girlfriend is not mild trolling, what is the correct response just laugh? Fuck off with that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2024, 04:13:11 AM »
Name the last US ally we didn't ultimately abandon in a hot conflict. Name the last war we won.

So far we've sent almost every battle capable Ukraine to his death, devalued US currency, and strengthened a Rus-China military alliance as well as a BRICSetc economic front, and caused US allies to ask why exactly they're with us. Great plan.

We have greedy traitorous morons steering the ship. If you intentionally set out to destroy the US you couldn't do a better job.

Actually, the Russian military has been exposed as week and ineffective. They were supposed to roll over the Ukraine in a matter days remember? The war is not popular in Russia. Putin is going to be lucky to survive this without a regime change.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2024, 04:19:16 AM »
Yes, wasting money and people is good.
If you're hot for conflicts, go fight them and leave others out of it.

Some people can't just choose to be left out of a conflict when their apartment buildings are being cluster bombed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2024, 09:15:39 AM »
Everything you see going on is a direct result of Biden and his puppeteers. EVERYTHING. It shouldn’t have happened in the first place and we shouldn’t be there. Period

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2024, 09:42:50 AM »
If you pay over half of your income in taxes, you’re doing it wrong.  Seek professional tax assistance post haste.

Yes if you're just going by income tax. But if you add up all the taxes I bet most people would be shocked at how much they give to the government. Income tax to both the feds and your state, property tax, sales tax on everything you buy, capital gains taxes when you sell your stocks, some of my utilities even have a tax added to them. The same money gets taxed twice, coming and going!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2024, 09:20:42 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/may/01/marjorie-taylor-greene-oust-mike-johnson-speaker-vote

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene announced on Wednesday that she would move to force a vote next week on removing her fellow Republican Mike Johnson as House speaker, even though the measure appears certain to fail.

“I think the American people need to see a recorded vote,” Greene said at a press conference. “And so next week, I am going to be calling this motion to vacate – absolutely calling it. I can’t wait to see Democrats go out and support a Republican speaker and have to go home to their primaries and have to run for Congress again.”
c

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2024, 11:31:03 AM »
This is for Bhank.

Listen buddy,
I think you are a nice guy. I recognize it because I am a nice guy. But, you are wrong. I was wrong in connection with the world lock-downs during the Covid pandemic. Honestly, most of us don't even know what all transpired during those years.
We are also being lied to as to the state of the Russian military, while they are advancing in Ukraine. Additionally, I know another thing that is a fact. The Ukrainians have been given much more military material than published by the Western media along with the physical presence of NATO troops in Ukraine (don't have the numbers). After all this, the Ukrainians are still losing the war...
So, just be smart and observe. Don't comment, if you are not sure.