Author Topic: FREE DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES  (Read 6239 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: FREE DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 11:49:53 PM »
How would you feel about your dad or mom reading this? ???
i think my dad would be gisgusted at first but then  laugh at the implications about the psyche going on in the scenario  and my mom would be horrified at first but then begin laughing after a while simply about the fact that bitches be bitches.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 11:52:55 PM »
i think my dad would be gisgusted at first but then  laugh at the implications about the psyche going on in the scenario  and my mom would be horrified at first but then begin laughing after a while simply about the fact that bitches be bitches.

Alrighty then...  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 11:59:31 PM »
 gay dudes will worship muscle if you let them, with no shame about accepting any limitations you might want to put on them.. say, no bitch you keep your clothes on and you cant touch the goods either..  theyll nod and be happy daddy lets him feel his muscles at all..  
I think they would expect more to be honest.  You see the thing with some people is they will keep pushing and pushing hoping that you will break and just give in to their desires.  I wouldn't even put myself in any position where I thought I was going to get pressured.  So for this reason I think you are playing with fire.  Being a prick tease will not end well Tbombz. 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »
How would you feel about your dad or mom reading this? ???

tbombz parents have been through much worse with him, didn't he steal like $20,000 and spent it on cocaine and then they had to put him through rehab?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 12:14:22 AM »
tbombz parents have been through much worse with him, didn't he steal like $20,000 and spent it on cocaine and then they had to put him through rehab?

Oh yeah...  :-X

Do you think he's using again?  Maybe it's time for an intervention.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 12:19:23 AM »
yeah, a steel toe boot to the back of the head type of intervention....

The way my grandfather would handle the situation.  Old school, good idea...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 12:20:06 AM »
Lock him up if he's using.  He can't come out of his room for 6 months. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2012, 12:21:23 AM »
I think they would expect more to be honest.  You see the thing with some people is they will keep pushing and pushing hoping that you will break and just give in to their desires.  I wouldn't even put myself in any position where I thought I was going to get pressured.  So for this reason I think you are playing with fire.  Being a prick tease will not end well Tbombz. 
were talking about ads that say stuff like "free deep tissue massage from professional for bodybbuilders/muscular men" and will often times even include something in the description about the massage being completely professional and no eroticism will be involved.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 12:22:39 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 12:26:03 AM »
were talking about ads that say stuff like "free deep tissue massage from professional for bodybbuilders/muscular men" and will often times even include something in the description about the massage being completely professional and no eroticism will be involved.
They tell you this Tbombz but don't fall for it.  These sick fucks will push and push hoping that you will fold and give in to their desires.  You're naive if you think that they will won't try to get something from you.  They are not offering these free massages for nothing in return.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 12:32:45 AM »
I agree with the cam whore.  Never trust a stiff dick.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2012, 12:40:46 AM »
They tell you this Tbombz but don't fall for it.  These sick fucks will push and push hoping that you will fold and give in to their desires.  You're naive if you think that they will won't try to get something from you.  They are not offering these free massages for nothing in return.  

How do you know all this?  Have you let a lot of sick fucks give you free massages?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2012, 02:32:32 AM »
How do you know all this?  Have you let a lot of sick fucks give you free massages?
No it's common sense.  These men advertising their free massages are looking for more. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2012, 02:36:04 AM »
new progress pic..  8)

and on a side note..   any of you muscular fellas that like deep tissue massages but dont like to pay 60 dollars to have it done you will be happy to find out that you can get a free deep tissue massage by visiting your local craigslist personals section. im talking about a real massage here, not anal sex. you can almost always find some muscle-sschmoe gay guy whose fetish is giving muscular guys massages who is looking for guys to let him give them one. and you can just tell the dude your not gay and wont be undressing or getting sexual and he will probably be fine with that.  8)

looking great bro.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2012, 02:42:02 AM »
Fuck sake  wise up man ! do you want to risk getting raped? I bet you would be lying there and then in runs in some "Friends" and fuck your Lilly white ass...   ::)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 02:53:16 AM »
Your face looks to be Negroid dominant, yet your body isn't by a long shot. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
No it's common sense.  These men advertising their free massages are looking for more. 

Yes but don't you think this "free massage" thing is just "gay code language" for gay sex, and everyone who responds knows it and is looking for some action?

I think we all know the OP is a closet gay trying to come out in his own confused way.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2012, 07:38:15 AM »
I don't know why everybody is getting so shocked. Bombz has said before on here that he has let guys blow him for gas money. This is nothing.

He plays the gays.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2012, 07:43:17 AM »
Yes but don't you think this "free massage" thing is just "gay code language" for gay sex, and everyone who responds knows it and is looking for some action?

I think we all know the OP is a closet gay trying to come out in his own confused way.

He is not closeted; he is openly bisexual. He has posted numerous times about enjoying taking it in the ass. The guy is one of the most honest people on here - although whether he always should be is debatable. .
O

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2012, 07:45:29 AM »
tbombz you can makes jokes about yourself... I like that.

You are one of us despite all the hate on here.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2012, 07:56:11 AM »
He is not closeted; he is openly bisexual. He has posted numerous times about enjoying taking it in the ass. The guy is one of the most honest people on here - although whether he always should be is debatable. .

Thanks for clarifying, I hardly read his posts, but it was clear to me he was gay/bi from what I did read.

the trainer

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »
excerpts from a typical tbombz massage session. Sir as i massage you it seems like your buttocks are very hard and the only way to relieve this is by giving you a prostate massage, I will open your ass cheeks in a professional manner to do this, I will then insert my penis to perform this massage and relive you of your tension, tbombz replied ok do it since you are the expert but remember that i am not gay.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2012, 01:30:47 PM »

Is that cashmere or marino wool?

Lol, he's doing better than before. He has a full roll of toilet paper sounds like the G4P is paying off! Nice work bombz

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2012, 01:55:53 PM »
Taylor, you say they like "muscle" though.

Aren't they quite disappointed?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2012, 02:02:58 PM »