Author Topic: Like it or not, this guy is the true embodiment of Classic Physique  (Read 499 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6iO1HgLpwo/?igsh=MTBnbGxwM2RqMmc1cg==

He looks great btw. Claims lifetime natty though. Could be. Been lifting for 15 years.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Looks great like a smaller Arnold.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Looks great like a smaller Arnold.

lol for real he does

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He looks like  combo of Tom Welling, Arnold and Christopher Reeves.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If he is natural He is on another level.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
He looks fucking great but he`s about as natural as Ernie Taylors Triceps.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
Is this the guy Hankins beat at the Charlotte Pro Cup!?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is this the guy Hankins beat at the Charlotte Pro Cup!?
;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He looks fucking great but he`s about as natural as Ernie Taylors Triceps.   ;D

What do you think he's on Wes? He competes in some natural league where apparently they're very strict on testing. 

People get around test all time but his physique is not out of the realm of possibility for a natural. He's tallish, great genetics but not freakish or grotesque. Low bodyfat sets everything off.

sway

• Getbig II
I can believe it. He’s not young and he’s not super hard or dry. He’s got that kinda soft look to his muscles that natural guys have. Arms look natural as well. He’s not a big guy, I bet in regular clothes he just looks like a fit guy.

falco

• Getbig V
He looks great.

Not natural though.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
But is he sexual????   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
The 'sucker of caulk' needs to know..

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I can believe it. He’s not young and he’s not super hard or dry. He’s got that kinda soft look to his muscles that natural guys have. Arms look natural as well. He’s not a big guy, I bet in regular clothes he just looks like a fit guy.

He’s very lean and has full, round, bulging muscles.  You don’t get that as a natural.

What do you think he's on Wes? He competes in some natural league where apparently they're very strict on testing. 

People get around test all time but his physique is not out of the realm of possibility for a natural. He's tallish, great genetics but not freakish or grotesque. Low bodyfat sets everything off.

I have no idea, but consider Lance Armstrong. Countless random tests and he beat them all somehow.  Still managed to use PEDs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I`m no expert Wiggs but I`d say anything that he can use that will pass the tests.......maybe with the help of masking agents, ???

One thing....if he is truly natty God has blessed him with insanely great genetics ???

Remember Mo Mendez.....great build,once I get some coffee into me I`ll tell you how I was at a natty event that he won after failing a piss test.......Collette Nelson won a the Womens BB ....same day.........both were outstanding. (circa 2000-2001)   AD muthafuckets....AD!   'D

Damn I wrote a lot for a guy who can barely see yet...........COFFEE!   :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In  person in trunks he more than likely looks like a freak.