Author Topic: Goin' drag racing this year Lee?  (Read 1968 times)

lexxx

• Getbig I
Goin' drag racing this year Lee?
« on: February 13, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »
I'm a BB'er / Car guy/drag racer myself , usually go to sears point or sacramento raceway. Lookin for a 69 camaro to build. Any plans for this year?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Goin' drag racing this year Lee?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:04:11 PM »
JUST WON A RACE IN VEGAS 3 WEEKS AGO....MORE TO COME YES :)

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 10:13:24 PM »
It's been a while since I last posted anything......But anyway, Lee what is your schedule looking like for the Drags?  Any trips tp Bpwling Green Ky or Nashville TN in or around June or July?

If so, would love to know any dates you could give, would love to come and watch and meet ya in person.  My move to San Antonio didnt happen.....Staying in TN....

Good luck this year on both Racing and Shows.

Neil

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 06:42:40 AM »
It's been a while since I last posted anything......But anyway, Lee what is your schedule looking like for the Drags?  Any trips tp Bpwling Green Ky or Nashville TN in or around June or July?

If so, would love to know any dates you could give, would love to come and watch and meet ya in person.  My move to San Antonio didnt happen.....Staying in TN....

Good luck this year on both Racing and Shows.

Neil

NOT SURE YET WAITING FOR MY TEAM MATE TO LET ME KNOW THE SCHEDULE...

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »
lee, im sure the other race drivers must freak out when they see ur physique or they probably want photos with u lol
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 11:16:09 AM »
Its insane that he can fit into a dragster.   He doesnt need the "imaginary lat syndrome complex" to carry around 24hrs a day, like most bodybuilders. lol

Gotta relax and let the arms hang to get into those freakin rockets.

Lee, When is the next time youll be at vegas track????    I live closeby and am a racer in brackets.   Like to get a pic with you.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
Its insane that he can fit into a dragster.   He doesnt need the "imaginary lat syndrome complex" to carry around 24hrs a day, like most bodybuilders. lol

Gotta relax and let the arms hang to get into those freakin rockets.

Lee, When is the next time youll be at vegas track????    I live closeby and am a racer in brackets.   Like to get a pic with you.

NOT SURE I WAS GOING TO GO THIS WEEKEND BUT DIDNT...BUT WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I DO.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 01:35:44 PM »
NOT SURE I WAS GOING TO GO THIS WEEKEND BUT DIDNT...BUT WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I DO.

Yeah, keep us posted on your race weekends and where your scheduled.  Im sure alot of bodybuilders would hit the track just to meet you there.  Keep us posted.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 11:18:01 PM »
Heah Lee, Any word on the Schedule yet?  Bowling Green Ky in July at all?

I am coming home from Afghanistan in July for a short time and would like to see ya run and hopefully meet up.  Read your article in Muscle Mag as well, no more mustang?  Those SRT8 Chargers are really nice!!

TAke it easy brother...

Neil.