Author Topic: why do smelly foreigners insist on shaking hands with everyone in the gym?  (Read 2249 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i hate it so much when some disgusting smelly foreigner does his round of hand shaking and it cant be avoided that he also comes to shake your hand

you wonder why

after all he seems to do it uninterested and doesnt even know anyones first name or nobody his

it must be some weird cultural thing

and these guys always wear the same clothes and look smelly

:-X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
i hate it so much when some disgusting smelly foreigner does his round of hand shaking and it cant be avoided that he also comes to shake your hand

you wonder why

after all he seems to do it uninterested and doesnt even know anyones first name or nobody his

But Leopold U a Danish "living on Cuba"  ::), don't U remember  ::)
So U a foreigner too  ;D

'Baby mama' is Afro & living in Leopoldlandia  ;D

the trainer

you wonder why

Just take out your cock and ask him to shake it that should take care of the problem.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
A few Indian, Chinese and Pakistani geezers sometimes train at my gym and do this. Some of the pussified white youths start it though by being extra friendly to them.
I guess it is their way of showing they are not racist and by doing so prove that they are actually racist as they don't act over friendly with white visitors.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Filthy Paws Of Peace

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Just take out your cock and ask him to shake it that should take care of the problem.

X2.

I dont shake hands at the gym.

Im too busy performing pump curls and playing angry bird on my ipad.

all drugs of peace

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV

you wonder why

hahahaha
this is SO true
i just walk away and dont shake hands lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Just do the fist bump. Sure you might come off like a tool but it beats touching a some scumbags filthy hands...

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Try living in Germany. Every time you see someone they want to shake your hand. Doesn't matter if they saw you a week ago, out comes the hand. Drives me crazy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

you wonder why

Wtf? You're a foreigner!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Hahaha just look down at his extended hand shake your head and go psh! Then walk away and keep looking back going psh! Bassmaster style lol

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
its only handshake if you want it to be

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
99% of americans are foreigners, wtf are u mumbling about? are u the 1%?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Just nod your 'knuckehead'

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
when u see him coming your way just stick your hand down your pants n rub your balls and ass real good then shake his hand nice n firm
R

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
just pick up a set of 100 Dumbells and do Biceps curls. Works for me...

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Wait... You do realize you ARE the smelly foreigner right? Maybe you mean that you aren't the one who shakes peoples hands, but because you are from Cuba, you are clearly smelly. Specially with the stench of nasty varmint, fat black hookers on you all the time.

You do realize this right?
$