Author Topic: Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down  (Read 8685 times)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down
« on: November 09, 2013, 09:13:46 AM »
I was at work taking a leak at the urinal in the men's room when a fat sloppy co-worker came in, walked into the stall and unabashedly began shitting and farting like a fucking animal. To make matters worse I had to listen to his disgusting grunts as his weak core muscles struggled to expel his revolting dump. The worst part? I was trapped in there because I was mid stream in a long piss, and I had to smell the utterly nauseating odor of this scumbag's shit. The dirtbag should have had the decency to let me finish pissing and get the fuck out of there before the shitstorm got underway. I saw him around the building since then and I feel like smashing his fat stupid face. There should be some common courtesy surrounding this issue.

the trainer

Re: Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 09:22:35 AM »
Did you get an erection during these events.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
How ignorant of him

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 09:27:10 AM »
His name didn't happen to be Jimmy or Jason did it?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 09:28:38 AM »
Ridiculous POS! Humanity is going down the shitter, pun inteneded. I mean, what types of animals use the restroom to take a shit?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 09:29:35 AM »
Next time wad up some wet paper towels and fire it under the stall.  He'll get the point.
Y

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »
haha enjoy your career choice cramped up with a bunch of filthy flesh eating human animals in an office building for the better part of the day. Fuck it must stink with a mix of strong chemical deodorants and perfumes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 09:53:31 AM »
Too much heme-iron in the diet

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 09:57:33 AM »
Why do some nasty fucks make almost sexual grunting noises as they shit? Like straining and relief noises that are way too loud and unnecessary. I never make those stupid sounds when dumping. I bet these tools don't when at home.

Agree with op.
O

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 09:58:47 AM »
Did you not realize that the bathroom is where people go to take a shit?
But I do sympathize with you, I've been in similar situations at work. I always think to myself "is it that hard to give a courtesy flush?" I understand that sometimes you've just "got to go", but if the smell is bad enough to kill the flies you're attracting, maybe a flush here and there will help everyone out.
Any time I take a shit with someone else in the bathroom I flush after the first couple bombs have dropped.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 10:02:02 AM »
Why do some nasty fucks make almost sexual grunting noises as they shit? Like straining and relief noises that are way too loud and unnecessary. I never make those stupid sounds when dumping. I bet these tools don't when at home.

Agree with op.

I never understood grunting while pissing or shitting. I know it feels good to unload a big one, but keep it to yourself.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 10:03:08 AM »
You are right on the taking a shit at home thing, never understood why people save it for work.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »
These smelly bastards need to use the toilet in their fucking house. I dump out every morning after I shave and brush my teeth and immediately before I jump in the shower. No one on this planet is subjected to the smell of my defecation. Plus with my healthy diet it doesn't really smell like anything at all. Very neutral smelling.
Sometimes I don't have to shit in the morning. But even if I do I end up needing to take another one around lunch and sometimes another one after that around 4 before I hit the gym (don't want anything to slip out while squatting  :-X).

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 10:06:08 AM »
But I do sympathize with you, I've been in similar situations at work. I always think to myself "is it that hard to give a courtesy flush?" I understand that sometimes you've just "got to go", but if the smell is bad enough to kill the flies you're attracting, maybe a flush here and there will help everyone out.
Any time I take a shit with someone else in the bathroom I flush after the first couple bombs have dropped.
^^
I've been so angry before when forced by nature to have to use a public toilet I've shouted out to idiots who were shitting without flushing "Hey Buddy how about flushing", and they do!!! Usually they even say sorry!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 10:07:02 AM »
Unless I have eaten chili from a can then a morning crap is sufficient.  The use of public facilities is on a desperation only basis.  

Maybe he ate some canned chili.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 03:42:53 PM »
This guy I train always wants to sit in the sauna.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »
I dont know what's with you guys. Public dumps are the best lots of solitude inside a stall. What a man does between those stall walls are private don't know why some of you insist on listening in or trying to observe by looking through  the crack on the door. I like to take my iphone and take 10 or 15 minutes to myself and let it rip. I'm not one to play a farting contest like some of my buddies, but I do occasionally get a thrill of letting one rip when I hear the door open to the restroom.

:-*

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:50 PM »
You complain but Juruth would have been in heaven.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:59 PM »
I dont know what's with you guys. Public dumps are the best lots of solitude inside a stall. What a man does between those stall walls are private don't know why some of you insist on listening in or trying to observe by looking through  the crack on the door. I like to take my iphone and take 10 or 15 minutes to myself and let it rip. I'm not one to play a farting contest like some of my buddies, but I do occasionally get a thrill of letting one rip when I hear the door open to the restroom.

:-*

BM of peace.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 06:01:02 PM »
 I haven't been on here in quite a while and this is what I come back too?......disgusting absolutely disgusting, but the description was freaking hilarious and the first post was even funnier ;D

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »
dude....could be worse....how bout needing to take a shit and there's piss/crap all over the toilet seat?? or when motherfuckers dont flush. imo they are the worst pieces of "shit" around. absolutely no common courtesy, but god forbid it happen at their house....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »
dude....could be worse....how bout needing to take a shit and there's piss/crap all over the toilet seat?? or when motherfuckers dont flush. imo they are the worst pieces of "shit" around. absolutely no common courtesy, but god forbid it happen at their house....
seriously. Everyone has had to take the emergency shit of peace once in a while.... but the guy that pisses on the seat or leaves their mold of their anal cavity in the toilet needs to die.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »
Won't kill Drain Flies aka Bathroom Flies...when you see them...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2013, 07:03:22 PM »
twice this week we've had a woman squat and piss on the floor of the ladies room.

first time was right in front of a toilet, like she didn't make it.

second time somebody pissed into the tampon trash-thing on the floor, right next to a toilet.

last week some dude dropped two pieces of shit on the floor in front of the toilet, then a log in the toilet and didn't flush.. didn't even use toilet paper. shit on the floor and in the toilet, with NO FUCKING PAPER.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

i'm waiting for the time when I see a pile of shit in the fucking urinal.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2013, 07:12:37 PM »
nothing wrong with a good groan on the throne

express your spirit and be free
"