Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 479895 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1575 on: August 31, 2017, 06:49:41 AM »
Imagine when that stuff passes the heart valves :-X

For some reason your comment made me think about seating valves in a cylinder head (using grinding paste - ouch) LOL

T

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1576 on: August 31, 2017, 06:52:29 AM »
I have never heard of anyone else using this in bb. He apparantly had it at home and shot it himself. I know bbs do crazy shit but sterile glas"cuts it".
MIRAGETROPIN

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1577 on: August 31, 2017, 07:01:54 AM »
For some reason your comment made me think about seating valves in a cylinder head (using grinding paste - ouch) LOL

At least you weren't thinking to 'fuel' your body using the Piano-principles :o

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1578 on: August 31, 2017, 07:05:55 AM »
Lol at piano!  ;D ;D ;D

Remember! Do 60 db curls and 100 db ext with 15 lb dbs for 3 super sets each night before bed to get those arms! Boy...
MIRAGETROPIN

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1580 on: August 31, 2017, 09:59:13 AM »
Lol at piano!  ;D ;D ;D

Remember! Do 60 db curls and 100 db ext with 15 lb dbs for 3 super sets each night before bed to get those arms! Boy...
favourite natural arm workout song song...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

SHOOOOOP   AAAAAAAAAHHH

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1581 on: August 31, 2017, 10:17:23 AM »
We need a rap to this. Very nice beginning though!
MIRAGETROPIN

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1582 on: August 31, 2017, 10:41:51 AM »
Not that PMMA, this PMMA (filler injections)
https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/dermal-fillers/types#pmma

https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.com/pmma-non-surgical-enlargement/ [

I've haven't been checking into this thread 63 fucking pages is a little bit overwhelming (when posting my own hospital thread I was hoping for Cliff Notes on Rich.. Unfortunately I got all the cliff notes I need it when you passed  about 30 minutes before I went to my second surgery) looking at the other post talking about sterile glass s and I was about to post a correction myself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1583 on: August 31, 2017, 10:56:43 AM »
As far as I know there is basically no contraindication to administering narcan, as it is an opioid antagonist and would essentially do nothing to someone who isn't on an opioid.

EMTs gave me 2 blasts of narcan up my nose when they found me... Could've swore they said it was FentNyl, looking back they may've thought I was on Fentanyl. Nonetheless the shit had no effect on me whatsoever with no opiates in my system

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #1584 on: August 31, 2017, 11:09:43 AM »
You just never know when a loved one will get involved with sniffing pre workout.

You just cant make this kind of shit up folks.  :o :o

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: August 31, 2017, 11:26:12 AM »
EMTs gave me 2 blasts of narcan up my nose when they found me... Could've swore they said it was FentNyl, looking back they may've thought I was on Fentanyl. Nonetheless the shit had no effect on me whatsoever with no opiates in my system

Found you - where?  In your other thread about the heart attack(s) you mention EMT, but I don't see anything about how you actually ended up there with the abcess - I scanned the thread, did I miss it somewhere?
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1586 on: August 31, 2017, 12:13:42 PM »
Found you - where?  In your other thread about the heart attack(s) you mention EMT, but I don't see anything about how you actually ended up there with the abcess - I scanned the thread, did I miss it somewhere?
found me laying on my stomach in the living room. I was awake n conscious everything I just couldn't roll to my back or stand up.

Woke up on my floor I must have collapsed like straight down like an accordion at about 1 or 2 a.m. and came to at about 9:30 a.m.

Go to the ER and got admitted quickly and after blood work and everything they thought the main issue was rhabdomyolysis because my secret levels were so high and then possible cardiac issues also because my CK levels are so high so I was also admitted as a cardiac patient and was hooked up to cardiac monitors including a cardiac monitor I had to Lug along with me in my little Hospital dress pocket for the first, shit I forget how many days but whatever.. the first doctor I see Asian kid comes in and talks about my Rhabdo, I asked him about my hip because I couldn't fucking a walk and at that morning I thought I broke my pelvis and EMTs thought I broke my pelvis before I mention anything just looking at my ass cheek and hip swelled in my shorts so he has me get up a little bit and hobble to my right leg and show him my hip and there's like a clear blister type looking thing on it which wasn't there at the night before so he said that's probably just a blister from when you fell and swelling from when you fell and then another doctor comes in and looks at it and says we'll wait a minute there's something's not right there so they order shit I think they ordered a CT scan first and then order immediate surgery because they can see infection so had I just dealt with the first doctor I most likely would have been dead the next day because they wouldn't have caught the infection in my hip and it would have spread to my blood and lungs and brain rapidly despite being in the hospital

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1587 on: August 31, 2017, 03:04:41 PM »
 :)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1588 on: August 31, 2017, 03:10:46 PM »

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1589 on: August 31, 2017, 04:10:41 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1590 on: August 31, 2017, 04:20:48 PM »
Rich Piano before a closed heaven's gate: "Open the fucking gate god damnit!"

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #1591 on: August 31, 2017, 05:33:12 PM »
Sympathy (for her, not him) flows on this board like fucking molasses.  ::)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1592 on: August 31, 2017, 08:34:58 PM »
So I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not but narcan is a drug used mainly by a medic when someone is intoxicated by an unknown substance, that being said there is one substance that is never to be mixed with narcan because it would only increase the toxicity and that's cocaine.  Now is it possible that the medics didn't find out about the white powder until after administering the narcan and it only further increased the severity of his condition?  Food for thought
Medics killed Benaziza...happened before.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1593 on: August 31, 2017, 09:43:20 PM »
As of yesterday, they made the decision that Rich's father will take the body back with him for a proper memorial service.

His father took his body back to his house?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1594 on: August 31, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »
As far as I know there is basically no contraindication to administering narcan, as it is an opioid antagonist and would essentially do nothing to someone who isn't on an opioid.

Exactly.  I had never heard of there being only one known substance that Narcan has a contraindication with, let alone that substance being cocaine, lol.  That would be horrible if true.  Tons of people would die while being saved.

Haha, with all due respect, where did DanielPaul get that information?  That is total bollocks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1595 on: August 31, 2017, 09:53:38 PM »

He's going to hook it up to one of those water-bobbing bird made into an oil pump things and keep Amurica in oil, gas and sludge (for diesel)  for at least a couple of years or until they can get the Texas refineries back on line after Harvey blows out.

Who knew a recently deceased, bloated and tattooed  mongoloid could supply more oil and sludge than a herd o' extinct dinosaurs?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1596 on: August 31, 2017, 11:45:24 PM »
Exactly.  I had never heard of there being only one known substance that Narcan has a contraindication with, let alone that substance being cocaine, lol.  That would be horrible if true.  Tons of people would die while being saved.

Haha, with all due respect, where did DanielPaul get that information?  That is total bollocks.
Narcan is a short acting form of the anti addiction drug Naltrexone...an opiod antagonist....in fact the directions for Naltrexone warn DO NOT take if you are not clean from opiates and are still addicted as SEVERE withdrawal symptoms will occur....that's with slow acting Naltrexone....Narcan is fast acting...it should only be administered in ACUTE overdose...however...if the person is a habitual user of opiods....Naloxone(the active medication in Naltrexone and Narcan) can cause SEVERE withdrawal symptoms including death...with a person with previous heart or respiratory problems...throwing them into acute withdrawal with an opiod antagonist can EASILY cause death....Narcan is an opiod antagonist...so is Naltrexone...DO NOT ADMINISTER IT TO AN OPIOD ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!  It will initiate ALL withdrawal symptoms immediately

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: September 01, 2017, 06:25:44 AM »
When Piana was alive, he video taped everything in his life.
   Now that he died, #fivepercenters are not even entitled to know what did he died of, or even a credible report about the tragic events.
   I believe whoever is running 5%, isn't being truthfull to it's percenters, like Rich Piana would want it to be.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1598 on: September 01, 2017, 06:49:27 AM »

I thought they were gonna cremate him and smoke the ashes?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: September 01, 2017, 06:54:08 AM »
Narcan is a short acting form of the anti addiction drug Naltrexone...an opiod antagonist....in fact the directions for Naltrexone warn DO NOT take if you are not clean from opiates and are still addicted as SEVERE withdrawal symptoms will occur....that's with slow acting Naltrexone....Narcan is fast acting...it should only be administered in ACUTE overdose...however...if the person is a habitual user of opiods....Naloxone(the active medication in Naltrexone and Narcan) can cause SEVERE withdrawal symptoms including death...with a person with previous heart or respiratory problems...throwing them into acute withdrawal with an opiod antagonist can EASILY cause death....Narcan is an opiod antagonist...so is Naltrexone...DO NOT ADMINISTER IT TO AN OPIOD ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!  It will initiate ALL withdrawal symptoms immediately

Hmmm... very intredasting stuff, thanks for posting.  Makes you wonder how this sh1t is applied by first responders though.  Because I'd imagine the majority of the time it's applied to people found OD-ing and therefore unconscious, right?  Where there is already a strong chance they are on their way out.......

So how would the police/EMT be able to establish if the person they are saving is an addict or not?  And even if they did know, would that mean they would have to let the person.... I dunno.... just sort of ride out the OD or something?

Anyone know what the training says for these scenarios...?
T