Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 480032 times)

Simple Simon

Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1650 on: September 05, 2017, 12:43:05 PM »
Is rich piano still in the ER?
5% of him...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1651 on: September 05, 2017, 01:12:31 PM »
the threads about Rich, its not about you and what you pretend you did,

Yet you ruin every thread you post in.

How ironic.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Rich Piana - Clearing up Rumors
« Reply #1652 on: September 05, 2017, 06:48:01 PM »

Some the details from the video...  an honest answer from his girlfriend.

Rich has always been open with his fans and really honest.

Please don't get caught up in the hype and rumor mill. A lot of things that get put out there are based on assumption, though I just want to set the record straight.

What happened that morning.

We got up, we had a photoshoot at Powerhouse, we came home, made him food, he was checking his Instagram, and he said I want you to cut my hair.  I always cut his hair, you guys know that.

I was cutting his hair, and he leaned forward against the wall in front of him in the bathroom, and I thought that he was just going to stretgh his neck out, so I could cut the back of his hair better,  and all of a suddent he started to fall back towards me, and I said baby are you ok, and as came back, his eyes were rolled in the back of his head, I was trying to catch him, and he slipped, fell, bumbed his head, fell back.

His eyes were wide open and he was gasping, the way that he does when sleeps sometimes, because we are all pretty sure he has sleep apnea. And I know that when he is gasping, I roll him to his side because it stops.  I rolled him to his side, I thought that he had passed out from maybe locking his knees or hitting his head, so I slapped his face a couple times, screamed his name, shook him, ran and got my phone, called 911, put it on speakerphone.

Never mentioned drugs or overdosed - never said anything about drugs to anyone.  Not to TMV, Police or 911.

She was on hold with 911 for 10 minutes.

She had called Jane because she did not know anyone there.  
Regarding the White Powdery substance, he snorted something like Mutant Mayhem. Not coke.  It was preworkout on the table.  He snorted his preworkout because he hit it that much faster in order to get a good workout.

I don't want all of this bullshit to muddy the waters of his legacy.

How do you post that with a straight face?

Enabling that type of behavior could easily lead young, impressionable, naïve teens to do the same thing.

Inexcusable.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1653 on: September 06, 2017, 03:11:54 AM »
I think he said alot of things that would come of a little better than they actually were. Still a great personality of the sport and i miss him.
MIRAGETROPIN

Simple Simon

« Reply #1654 on: September 06, 2017, 03:51:40 AM »
I think he said alot of things that would come of a little better than they actually were. Still a great personality of the sport and i miss him.

;D

FFS....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1655 on: September 06, 2017, 01:50:26 PM »
He snorted a supplement?  Was on hold for 10 minutes on 911?  Was anything flushed during that ten minutes?

This isn't my circus or my monkeys but my BS meter is red lining.

burnout666

« Reply #1656 on: September 06, 2017, 01:51:12 PM »
He snorted a supplement?  Was on hold for 10 minutes on 911?  Was anything flushed during that ten minutes?

This isn't my circus or my monkeys but my BS meter is red lining.

(he died of a drug overdose)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1657 on: September 06, 2017, 02:22:33 PM »
Is he back?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1658 on: September 06, 2017, 03:22:03 PM »

How much Coke was he snorting to die from snorting?  My impression is that most drug overdoses arise from shooting up drugs.  You would sooner puke before overdosing off Coke...again, depending on the quantity snorted.  Did he snort like 10 grams in 10 minutes?  That's what George Jung said he did, if the move Blow is accurate.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1659 on: September 06, 2017, 03:27:54 PM »
this thread has now reached it's 5% potential. it's time for it to die

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #1660 on: September 06, 2017, 03:29:57 PM »
This guy here talks like a doctor and he lays out exactly what happened to Rich. Everything else said in other videos by the typical moron crowd is bullshit. this guy here knows his shit.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1661 on: September 06, 2017, 03:33:59 PM »

That information was released to the public?

massa

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1662 on: September 06, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »
This guy here talks like a doctor and he lays out exactly what happened to Rich. Everything else said in other videos by the typical moron crowd is bullshit. this guy here knows his shit.

The guy is rambling BSer. Most likely had a ventricular fibrillation from a heart attack or a weakened heart. Although there is a possibility of something odd, like ruptured brain aneurysm or a clot in the lungs.  Given his history and medical problems, most likely suffered a huge heart attack. Was likely revived in the hospital, but braindead at that point.  People with dead brain us usually succumb shortly

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1663 on: September 06, 2017, 03:44:09 PM »

No, it's nothing but speculation

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1664 on: September 06, 2017, 04:02:12 PM »

Thanks for posting.  I'm sure I've read in other places that those big ropey squiggly veins are 'a bad thing'....

Also, when this guys speaks/breathes it's the first time I've heard someone sound like they have waking apnea.... every time he inhaled you could hear the top of his throat vibrate...  :-X
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1665 on: September 06, 2017, 04:09:00 PM »
It's really unethical for that doctor to speculate on his death. He has no access to toxicology. He has no access to any examination of him. Obviously as he mentions several times he has a bias about the ill effects of steroids as he has mentioned several times during that video that it didn't contribute to his death. Is the doctor a user of steroids?  We know in many individuals steroids increase blood pressure. It surely increases body mass that puts a stress on the heart. Also I have read some doctors believe it changes the viscosity of blood in other words making it thicker. Combine the three and it's a risk factor to cardio vascular health. I do agree with the doctor that he was a mess of problems all contributing. He is so adamant about what he was snorting with zero confirmation from a police lab of the powder or again toxicology.

I think we can all agree that he wasn't the picture of health.  Do we have a lesson here? Being insecure wanting muscles for compliments and intimidation gained through drugs isn't the healthiest thing in terms of health risks. Bodybuilding could be such a positive health activity but it has turned into a subculture of a freak sport filled with insecure followers who are willing to risk health so their ego can say, "I am a man. I have muscles."  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1666 on: September 06, 2017, 04:24:23 PM »
This guy called PMMA liquid plastic.  ::)

burnout666

« Reply #1667 on: September 06, 2017, 04:39:04 PM »

No, what was released to the public was that sanitized mumbo jumbo you saw quoted from his girlfriend's social media account.

Common sense suggests an admitted user of recreational drugs who was snorting a powdery substance prior to losing consciousness probably overdosed on the same drugs he talked about using.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1668 on: September 07, 2017, 01:40:28 AM »
It was most likely heart or brain related, but without seeing a coroners report, we'll never really know exactly what Piana died from.  Those close to him are not saying much.  That's strange because even when an A list celebrity dies, we know almost everything.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1669 on: September 07, 2017, 08:49:25 AM »
Autopsy reports are 100% public record so I don't know what the problem is in finding out the truth

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #1670 on: September 07, 2017, 08:55:37 AM »
How much Coke was he snorting to die from snorting?  My impression is that most drug overdoses arise from shooting up drugs.  You would sooner puke before overdosing off Coke...again, depending on the quantity snorted.  Did he snort like 10 grams in 10 minutes?  That's what George Jung said he did, if the move Blow is accurate.

It's not so much the amount of drugs...

1 line can kill you if the 'perfect storm' is happening within...

BP off the scale, liver screaming, irregular heart beat, dehydrated, etc.

Any of these factors mixed with the internal biological effects of illegal drugs could have contributed.

I had a friend who was a HUGE abuser of coke...the man was a vaccum!  He woke one morning and had his usual 'C and C' as he called it - coffee and coke.  He was found on his kitchen floor later that day.  His first line of the day killed him.

burnout666

« Reply #1671 on: September 07, 2017, 09:08:18 AM »

When John Belushi died from an injection the coroner determined it wasn't one massive dose but repeated administrations of toxic drugs that caused his system to shut down. I would posit that was the type of overdose he died from rather than massive ingestion of one drug in one sitting. Plus the obvious hypertension and other things he never talked about.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1672 on: September 07, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »
When John Belushi died from an injection the coroner determined it wasn't one massive dose but repeated administrations of toxic drugs that caused his system to shut down. I would posit that was the type of overdose he died from rather than massive ingestion of one drug in one sitting. Plus the obvious hypertension and other things he never talked about.
there is a cool show on cable that's a coroner md who does last days/hrs of famous people who died and what contributed to there death or could of..

burnout666

« Reply #1673 on: September 07, 2017, 09:11:04 AM »
there is a cool show on cable that's a coroner md who does last days/hrs of famous people who died and what contributed to there death or could of..

The Chris Farley episode was sweet.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1674 on: September 07, 2017, 09:16:21 AM »
The Chris Farley episode was sweet.
yes,,Patrick Swayze was interesting,,i thought he got pancreatic cancer and that's it,,i was cool with that,,but he smoked,and was in pain for sometime or symptoms he ignored ..he broke many bones in his body and he said that could weaken your system in future,,strange..