Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 479938 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1725 on: September 12, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »
That guy is an ass. Pounds of PMMA would cost millions. He has no clue as to what PMMA is or how it works.

Retail Maybe but look at testosterone for instance without a prescription at Walgreens for some Pfizer or Watson testosterone cypionate you're paying about $96. However mine to produce cost me about $1.55 give or take $.20... and that's for me in the quantity that I do. Now Pfizer or Watson or whoever whichever company produces this shit and much much greater quantities and they for damn sure don't have a production cost per unit of $1.55, they're probably working with the cost per unit of testosterone of like $0.15. Now just like testosterone there's got to be oh way to get bulk raw pmma. And shit come to think of it if there is a way you can be damn sure I'm going to find it LOL

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1726 on: September 12, 2017, 12:11:10 PM »
Retail Maybe but look at testosterone for instance without a prescription at Walgreens for some Pfizer or Watson testosterone cypionate you're paying about $96. However mine to produce cost me about $1.55 give or take $.20... and that's for me in the quantity that I do. Now Pfizer or Watson or whoever whichever company produces this shit and much much greater quantities and they for damn sure don't have a production cost per unit of $1.55, they're probably working with the cost per unit of testosterone of like $0.15. Now just like testosterone there's got to be oh way to get bulk raw pmma. And shit come to think of it if there is a way you can be damn sure I'm going to find it LOL

www.bellafill.com

Bellafill goes for about $600 per ml here in the states. You can buy it online if you are lucky for around $150 per ml.  This isn't a product like test where you can just go somewhere else to buy it or buy the raw material.

The particles of PMMA are about 40 microns in size and are suspended in usually collagen. All they do is have your body create a response by building your own production of collagen around them.  By that time the carrier it is in has absorbed.  

This stuff is NOT meant to be injected into the muscle by the 100's of ML's!!!!

Just FYI:

A micron, short for a micrometer, is one-millionth of a meter. This size is approximately equivalent to 0.00004 inches, which means there are approximately 25,000 microns in an inch.

So these fucktards who are saying the PMMA is liquid plastic need to do just a minute of research to know WTF they are talking about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1727 on: September 12, 2017, 12:19:23 PM »

I hope thats for 10ml.....= 2000mgs

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1728 on: September 12, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1729 on: September 12, 2017, 07:16:37 PM »

You are a creep. People like you, give Rich a bad name.

Karma.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1730 on: September 12, 2017, 09:54:04 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1731 on: September 12, 2017, 10:46:57 PM »
You are a creep. People like you, give Rich a bad name.

Karma.

Did Rich ever cared about his reputation? Dude was surrounded by tattooed penguin thugs & sluts pretty much all the time...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1732 on: September 12, 2017, 11:08:56 PM »
Did Rich ever cared about his reputation? Dude was surrounded by tattooed penguin thugs & sluts pretty much all the time...

He certainly had a ton of fans around the world based on social media. At expos he had the longest lines and spoke to every person waiting to see him.

Seemed to enjoy his life and lived how he wanted to live.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1733 on: September 12, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »
He certainly had a ton of fans around the world based on social media. At expos he had the longest lines and spoke to every person waiting to see him.

Seemed to enjoy his life and lived how he wanted to live.

The world is overpopulated with low lives, so I'm not surprised by that. I mean, why would a grown man become a 'fan' of a +40 year old who behaves like a child?
He lived his life on his own terms, which was good for his spirit, but not for his body.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1734 on: September 12, 2017, 11:42:05 PM »
The world is overpopulated with low lives, so I'm not surprised by that. I mean, why would a grown man become a 'fan' of a +40 year old who behaves like a child?
He lived his life on his own terms, which was good for his spirit, but not for his body.

I'm really not sure of the demographics of his followers/fans but lets face it; some people love watching a car wreck and others may have wished to live the way he was living. Think of the suburban hell some are trapped in and others working jobs they hate.

He unequivocally abused his body but not everyone lives for longevity.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1735 on: September 13, 2017, 05:50:19 AM »
I'm really not sure of the demographics of his followers/fans but lets face it; some people love watching a car wreck and others may have wished to live the way he was living. Think of the suburban hell some are trapped in and others working jobs they hate.

He unequivocally abused his body but not everyone lives for longevity.
Many of the people in his lines didn't look like they lifted, or about the only thing that they did lift the was the skateboard and backpack that they brought to expos.
And of course he was going to talk to everyone. That's his job, to play the part. It would reflect poorly if he did a Dex and told a kid to fix his camera. Or  what Shawn Ray did and told a young Kamali what he would amount to.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1736 on: September 13, 2017, 10:48:07 AM »
www.bellafill.com

Bellafill goes for about $600 per ml here in the states. You can buy it online if you are lucky for around $150 per ml.  This isn't a product like test where you can just go somewhere else to buy it or buy the raw material.

The particles of PMMA are about 40 microns in size and are suspended in usually collagen. All they do is have your body create a response by building your own production of collagen around them.  By that time the carrier it is in has absorbed.  

This stuff is NOT meant to be injected into the muscle by the 100's of ML's!!!!

Just FYI:

A micron, short for a micrometer, is one-millionth of a meter. This size is approximately equivalent to 0.00004 inches, which means there are approximately 25,000 microns in an inch.

So these fucktards who are saying the PMMA is liquid plastic need to do just a minute of research to know WTF they are talking about.

Thanks.

Rich had this stuff at home right? Or was that a false rumour?
MIRAGETROPIN

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1737 on: September 13, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »
Thanks.

Rich had this stuff at home right? Or was that a false rumour?

He said he only used a little in one arm to fix a bicep tear.
His ex wife talked about him going to a clinic in mexico and putting it everywhere, even in his ass. The mexican doc supposedly didn't want to inject so much but Rich insisted. Supposedly put like 6 inches on his arms with the stuff. The ex even put up before and after pics.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1738 on: September 13, 2017, 12:02:36 PM »
He said he only used a little in one arm to fix a bicep tear.
His ex wife talked about him going to a clinic in mexico and putting it everywhere, even in his ass. The mexican doc supposedly didn't want to inject so much but Rich insisted. Supposedly put like 6 inches on his arms with the stuff. The ex even put up before and after pics.
he looked like he was made of rubber in the end of the day,,,this is not bbing,,but to his credit he a niche and a following and was liked for it,,now he's dead and that's that..

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1739 on: September 13, 2017, 12:07:36 PM »
He did look like some type of Ernie Taylor in the end... But did you see him in pumping iron 2? He had 2(!!) fridges of gh! I am not an expert on pmma but cmon guys... maybe 4 inches was from that and 2  inches from gear + training for years??
MIRAGETROPIN

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1740 on: September 13, 2017, 01:44:13 PM »
I hope thats for 10ml.....= 2000mgs

Actually that's for 250mg/ml. 300mg/ml is just a couple nickels more and 400mg/mg is a couple nickels still.

200mg/ml and 100mg/ml is for the avg Joe who's only on hrt and doesn't want to bother doing the math to figure out how much less of 1ml they need instead of the full 1ml. I could just get them 250 mg for a milliliter shit and say it's 200 mg per milliliter or 100 milligrams per milliliter but that would fuck up there blood work results and wouldn't be exactly the ethical on my part

Simple Simon

« Reply #1741 on: September 13, 2017, 01:56:00 PM »
Actually that's for 250mg/ml. 300mg/ml is just a couple nickels more and 400mg/mg is a couple nickels still.

200mg/ml and 100mg/ml is for the avg Joe who's only on hrt and doesn't want to bother doing the math to figure out how much less of 1ml they need instead of the full 1ml. I could just get them 250 mg for a milliliter shit and say it's 200 mg per milliliter or 100 milligrams per milliliter but that would fuck up there blood work results and wouldn't be exactly the ethical on my part

You wrote earlier

However mine to produce cost me about $1.55 give or take $.20... and that's for me in the quantity that I do

now is the $ 1.55 for a 10ml vial equalling 2500mgs or per 250mg shot?

TheWeightsOver

• Getbig II
Leaked Rich Piana Recording Selling Anavar and "slapping" Sara
« Reply #1742 on: September 18, 2017, 07:30:50 AM »
How has this not been covered!?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: Leaked Rich Piana Recording Selling Anavar and "slapping" Sara
« Reply #1743 on: September 18, 2017, 07:48:38 AM »

Because no one really gives a f$#k...

RP was an attention whore, even after his death he is still getting air time, quite what for still vexes me?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1744 on: September 18, 2017, 08:15:37 AM »
Lol, sad stuff, these hoe's aint loyal. No way Piana slapped her, he was hitting his the wheel of his car,she'd be all over social media with this as well as calling the cops on Rich if he hit her, not to mention she'd be knocked out.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1745 on: September 18, 2017, 08:18:08 AM »
Delete this thread...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1746 on: September 18, 2017, 08:20:51 AM »
lol at Shizzo trying to dictate that a thread should be deleted haha lol.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1747 on: September 18, 2017, 08:22:40 AM »
Lol, sad stuff, these hoe's aint loyal. No way Piana slapped her, he was hitting his the wheel of his car,she'd be all over social media with this as well as calling the cops on Rich if he hit her, not to mention she'd be knocked out.
The irony of when he said that she should be killed.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1748 on: September 18, 2017, 09:19:22 AM »
Seems like she wasnt slapped hard enough.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1749 on: September 18, 2017, 09:33:43 AM »

You mean that his ex wife was stealing from him and that got him upset? Seems like a normal reaction doesn't it?