Author Topic: Branch Warren; could this be the end !!!  (Read 6185 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Branch Warren; could this be the end !!!
« on: August 14, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »
Branch is out of the Olympia.  Yes, he has torn his tricep.

Can Branch make a comeback?  He just seems to injure himself so easily these days.

Branch is his own worst enemy.  He trains super heavy. He feels that he always has prove himself.  Quite sad really.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Branch Warren; could this be the end !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »
It is sad dude
Branch is in the prime of his career, his opportunity to earn the big bucks have evaporated.

Shame

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:28 PM »
I just can't see Branch doing much more in his career.  His body is so beat up. 

I just hate to think the amount of painkillers he uses just to get through each day.

Yes, Branch is an 'iron warrior', however, he has paid the heaviest of prices to be bestowed with what is a pretty meaningless title.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »
It is sad dude
Branch is in the prime of his career, his opportunity to earn the big bucks have evaporated.

Shame

There is always G4P/private posing.  :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »

He said "big bucks" and somehow I dont think G4P bring in the big bucks  ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »
Branch was obsessed with lifting heavy.  He always had to out lift everyone.  Well, now he has learnt his lesson the hard way.  He basically just another broken down bodybuilding.  

Branch will now have to go out and get a 'real' job.  Just don't know what he capable of doing though.  He lives with so much daily pain it must be difficult to even think straight.

Branch=failed gym hero.

Branch should have lifted 'smart' but chose to lift heavydumb!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 03:45:47 PM »

hahah you sound like a vulture waiting for the now Pro's to fail and to fall far down to g4p :D right in your
open hugging arms :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »

He said "big bucks" and somehow I dont think G4P bring in the big bucks  ::)

There are no big bucks in body building, period.  But if I were his manager, I bet could get him 2-4 grand a session.  :D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »
I just can't see Branch doing much more in his career.  His body is so beat up. 

I just hate to think the amount of painkillers he uses just to get through each day.

Yes, Branch is an 'iron warrior', however, he has paid the heaviest of prices to be bestowed with what is a pretty meaningless title.

people dont give him enough credit in my opinion
Branch not only has the balls to the walls mentality but hes not like other bodybuilders, he's never bought the flash cars or used the temporary success to live the flamboyant lifestyle like most top bodybuilders.

Everything he has earnt in the bodybuilding industry has been reinvested into his business, I think its some kind of a shipping, transport goods company.
He realises his competitor lifespan will only last so long....Now take in contrast a Vince Taylor who has to go back to the stage because he can't pay the bills.
Branch won't go down that path because like a Shawn Ray or a Lee Labrada he's smart and knows there is a life after bodybuilding.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »
Well Hank, he has his own shipping business and a gym.
Tricep will get fixed and Branch will be in for another tear all the while competing in between  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »
hahah you sound like a vulture waiting for the now Pro's to fail and to fall far down to g4p :D right in your
open hugging arms :D

For what it's worth bodybuilders usually go the G4P route on their way up... not on their way down.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »
Branch was obsessed with lifting heavy.  He always had to out lift everyone.  Well, now he has learnt his lesson the hard way.  He basically just another broken down bodybuilding.  

Branch will now have to go out and get a 'real' job.  Just don't know what he capable of doing though.  He lives with so much daily pain it must be difficult to even think straight.

Branch=failed gym hero.

Branch should have lifted 'smart' but chose to lift heavydumb!

Branch OWNS a shipping company i believe. Looks like youll have to find another bber for your g4p sessions.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »
shipping company?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »
shipping company?

Boar dildos and such...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 03:55:55 PM »

Can Branch make a comeback?  He just seems to injure himself so easily these days.

Branch is his own worst enemy.  He trains super heavy. He feels that he always has prove himself.  Quite sad really.
yeah HOW DARE HE work hard and train heavy? who does he think he is, some kind of real man who puts in a lot of effort and sweat? the nerve of some people. ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 03:56:33 PM »
I just feel sorry for the guy.  Always possessed this desperated and childish desire to be the strongest mofo going around!  Gee, the guy needs to grow up and get some perspective.

And yeah, with his serious long term injuries and potential organ damage he will have to resign himself to a lifetime of medication.  

Driving one of his trucks may prove to be very difficult for a man with such long term physical disabilties.

Anyway good luck to him, seems like a simple yet friendly dude.  

Always hated his grainy, sickly appearance though.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »
shipping company?

Yeah he's got some shipping business down in Texas, i'm not sure the name though. Here's a video on MD where he shows his house and business to Dave Palumbo.
Branch is a real man who gets shit done in and out of the gym. I respect any bodybuilder that trains hard day in day out. Here's the links...

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1388/162/
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1389/162/
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1390/162/

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »
Well Hank, he has his own shipping business and a gym.
Tricep will get fixed and Branch will be in for another tear all the while competing in between  :D

Oh Branch is no idiot. He has built other things that generate revenue for him and his family. If bbing is done I'm sure he'll be fine.
 8)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »
Yeah he's got some shipping business down in Texas, i'm not sure the name though. Here's a video on MD where he shows his house and business to Dave Palumbo.
Branch is a real man who gets shit done in and out of the gym. I respect any bodybuilder that trains hard day in day out. Here's the links...

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1388/162/
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1389/162/
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1390/162/
i agree, he actually seems like a pretty humble nice guy out of the gym, very intense in the gym, very hard worker.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 04:06:49 PM »
i agree, he actually seems like a pretty humble nice guy out of the gym, very intense in the gym, very hard worker.

Yep... you can tell the guy just loves to train heavy. I'm the same way, I could never go to the gym just to get a "pump" and use light weight.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »

Oh Branch is no idiot. He has built other things that generate revenue for him and his family. If bbing is done I'm sure he'll be fine.
 8)

Don't we always find ourselves saying this very thing? Only to have these real "smart" BBer's with "a side business" show back up for a "comeback" years down the road? Good grief.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 04:37:21 PM »

Bitch, Branch will fuck u up :D

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 04:38:38 PM »
Don't we always find ourselves saying this very thing? Only to have these real "smart" BBer's with "a side business" show back up for a "comeback" years down the road? Good grief.

Branch owns a few buisnesses that are doing Great though =)

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »
people dont give him enough credit in my opinion
Branch not only has the balls to the walls mentality but hes not like other bodybuilders, he's never bought the flash cars or used the temporary success to live the flamboyant lifestyle like most top bodybuilders.

Everything he has earnt in the bodybuilding industry has been reinvested into his business, I think its some kind of a shipping, transport goods company.
He realises his competitor lifespan will only last so long....Now take in contrast a Vince Taylor who has to go back to the stage because he can't pay the bills.
Branch won't go down that path because like a Shawn Ray or a Lee Labrada he's smart and knows there is a life after bodybuilding.

Very true Post.

Someone like Vince Taylor should sriously get a job with, like, UPS or something similar. Back to bodybuilding to secure a good future? That's utterly ludicrous.