Author Topic: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO  (Read 18824 times)

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
Re: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2010, 07:32:26 PM »
I have to admit I was embarrassed by Carl's behaviour.  I have listened to every HMR and Off Topic and felt he was very disrespectful to both Aaron, the guests as well as the audience with his attitude.  He really couldnt care less about anyone but himself and this saddened me.  I could not beleive his complete turnaround which emphasizes that he is an extremist and a zealot and now I realize that he is not a good person and cannot be trusted.  This makes me sad as I feel that he has been dishonest the last 3-4 years I have been listening to him.  Good luck Aaron.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Aaron Singerman & Carl Lanore Cat Fight On Air - end of OFF TOPIC RADIO
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2010, 07:39:49 PM »
i think selfish dummy carl vastly underestimated how much cross-listenership there was between off topic and his other stupid unlistenable show (or more accurately, his hour long sponsor COMMERCIALS disguised as SHOWS)

i REALLY hope people are letting him know what a scumbag he is, by no longer listening to SHR

he is NOT a good person that deserves success, he is contemptible phony liar.....i have known it all along, now, the rest of the herd has learned

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
yeah I remember when Aaron got sick with his kidneys after a competition. No one recommend he come off supplementation abuse and bodybuilding or anything. People in this industry doesn't really care about one another. That's why I encourage everyone to come off everything and just forget about it and put it behind. 

Even Carls should also quit everything, the HGH, test and all his numerous supplements probably help with his longevity goals.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WTF over 3 year old thread, can't find anything more interesting to post about?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"