Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 361262 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12325 on: April 15, 2024, 07:51:35 PM »
Well I did not kill it not every workout has to be the greatest ever sometimes just getting a workout is enough. This was my first training session since winning the Charlotte Cup so I took a full week off.

Some shoulder mobility work
then
Flat Bench Press

That is it that is all I did I know not a brutal workout but it was a workout

I also started counting my calories and macros again today not dieting just regular eating may adjust as I go forward but this is a baseline.

349g carbs
143g fat
210g protein

3569 calories

Didja "murder/death it in the gym today, bhanky?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12326 on: April 15, 2024, 10:20:56 PM »
Didja "murder/death it in the gym today, bhanky?
Someones trolling you, hankins doesnt count macros

Dont you remember all his past posts about peach cobbler and French toast and him eating exactly what he likes?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12327 on: April 15, 2024, 11:40:14 PM »
Well I did not kill it not every workout has to be the greatest ever sometimes just getting a workout is enough. This was my first training session since winning the Charlotte Cup so I took a full week off.

then
Flat Bench Press

I also started counting my calories and macros again today not dieting just regular eating may adjust as I go forward but this is a baseline.

414g carbs
161g fat
216g protein

4011 calories

When do you ever do a brutal workout? You just do a little bit of this or that with 5 minute breaks between sets. And what benefit is there in calorie counting the garbage you eat? You won class D or something in over 40's "classic" physique catagory you didnt win the Charlotte Cup.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12328 on: April 16, 2024, 12:16:18 AM »
When do you ever do a brutal workout? You just do a little bit of this or that with 5 minute breaks between sets. And what benefit is there in calorie counting the garbage you eat? You won class D or something in over 40's "classic" physique catagory you didnt win the Charlotte Cup.

There's Zero point in Hitting retard Bianca with the truth
he just ignores it  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12329 on: April 16, 2024, 12:29:25 AM »
Someones trolling you, hankins doesnt count macros

Dont you remember all his past posts about peach cobbler and French toast and him eating exactly what he likes?

Thanks, brother.  You are right!  bhanky can't count reps let alone calories and his love of "some nice French Toast" is legendary.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12330 on: April 16, 2024, 03:46:36 AM »

So MM and Jeff didn't win their shows? Nonsense. I won the tall class there were no short class competitors and it was a classic show classic had a lot more entrants in the Open than Bodybuilding they also had a pro classic competition. My medal says first place Charlotte cup that is a win. I do not eat garbage getting a baseline of my calories and macros is needed to adjust. 4k a day and 200+ grams of protein sounds about right. I believe longer rest and full recovery of strength is better for compound movements. I take shorter rest when doing isolation exercises.

I get you guys don't like me winning a large NPC Show. Best get used to it I will improve dramatically now. You are all going to be really mad when I do Nationals next summer.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12331 on: April 16, 2024, 04:31:06 AM »
So MM and Jeff didn't win their shows? Nonsense. I won the tall class there were no short class competitors and it was a classic show classic had a lot more entrants in the Open than Bodybuilding they also had a pro classic competition. My medal says first place Charlotte cup that is a win. I do not eat garbage getting a baseline of my calories and macros is needed to adjust. 4k a day and 200+ grams of protein sounds about right. I believe longer rest and full recovery of strength is better for compound movements. I take shorter rest when doing isolation exercises.

I get you guys don't like me winning a large NPC Show. Best get used to it I will improve dramatically now. You are all going to be really mad when I do Nationals next summer.

By all means do the nationals and improve. But I think you need to train harder all your workouts are like 3 sets with 30 minutes recovering sucking on your vape.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12332 on: April 16, 2024, 04:34:15 AM »
By all means do the nationals and improve. But I think you need to train harder all your workouts are like 3 sets with 30 minutes recovering sucking on your vape.

I won the cup that was this years goal. Next year Nationals. How hard you train is not determined by how many sets you do or the rest between them but by your focus during your set. Also last I checked consistency rest and recovery were more important than killing yourself during your workout. Train hard but results come from time and consistency.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12333 on: April 16, 2024, 05:10:12 AM »
I won the cup that was this years goal. Next year Nationals. How hard you train is not determined by how many sets you do or the rest between them but by your focus during your set. Also last I checked consistency rest and recovery were more important than killing yourself during your workout. Train hard but results come from time and consistency.

You make it as easy as possible for yourself. You need to train for bodybuilding, you got to keep the tempo up. You do a few sets and are too satisfied with your half ass session.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12334 on: April 16, 2024, 05:13:22 AM »

then
Flat Bench Press

414g carbs
161g fat
216g protein

4011 calories

1) You're welcome for giving you some ideas.  When may I expect my coaching payment?

2) Thats 3,969 in calories though. (22% pro, 42% carb, 37% fat)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12335 on: April 16, 2024, 05:29:39 AM »
You make it as easy as possible for yourself. You need to train for bodybuilding, you got to keep the tempo up. You do a few sets and are too satisfied with your half ass session.

Yep I put my gym in my house to make it easier to train. I buy groceries to make it easier to eat on demand. I stay home so I can rest, relax, and recover. You don't get an award for driving an hour across town to the gym, eating out and burning calories doing worthless jumping jacks. I train as efficiently as possible. I am also one week post show workout number 1 I will ramp it up as I go.

Honestly bodybuilding is not my primary focus right now I just won a show I am planning a mountain biking vacation next

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12336 on: April 16, 2024, 05:37:11 AM »
Yep I put my gym in my house to make it easier to train. I buy groceries to make it easier to eat on demand. I stay home so I can rest, relax, and recover. You don't get an award for driving an hour across town to the gym, eating out and burning calories doing worthless jumping jacks. I train as efficiently as possible. I am also one week post show workout number 1 I will ramp it up as I go.

Honestly bodybuilding is not my primary focus right now I just won a show I am planning a mountain biking vacation next

you won your class of 3  - not a show.   The overall winner of the show is the winner.   Big difference

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12337 on: April 16, 2024, 05:49:48 AM »

You have nothing to recover from. 2 sets leg extensions this is a workout for you.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12338 on: April 16, 2024, 06:00:43 AM »
you won your class of 3  - not a show.   The overall winner of the show is the winner.   Big difference

Here are the over 40 Physique and Bodybuilding winners.  He didn't win a show, he won a cherry picked class against a couple of obvious neophytes.  It's insulting for him to compare himself to any accomplished bodybuilders here, especially since he's been blasting gear for 20+ years and took GH to win this..The pics show he is delusional. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12339 on: April 16, 2024, 06:06:19 AM »
You have nothing to recover from. 2 sets leg extensions this is a workout for you.

I typically do at least 7 sets of leg extensions and the first two are in the 30-40 rep range followed by 4-5 sets of 25 reps. That is 160-205 reps of leg extensions. Not 2 sets of 10 or 20 reps but 10x that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12340 on: April 16, 2024, 06:21:10 AM »
Here are the over 40 Physique and Bodybuilding winners.  He didn't win a show, he won a cherry picked class against a couple of obvious neophytes.  It's insulting for him to compare himself to any accomplished bodybuilders here, especially since he's been blasting gear for 20+ years and took GH to win this..The pics show he is delusional.

So entering the master classic over 40 division as a 46 year old who walks around at classic weight is cherry picking a class? If I had done physique you all would have given me shit. Why do I need to enter the bodybuilding division when the weight class for classic is literally my walk around weight? You guys complain when I bulked up into a higher weight class for strict curl now you are mad when I compete at my natural weight?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12341 on: April 16, 2024, 06:23:47 AM »
So entering the master classic over 40 division as a 46 year old who walks around at classic weight is cherry picking a class? If I had done physique you all would have given me shit. Why do I need to enter the bodybuilding division when the weight class for classic is literally my walk around weight? You guys complain when I bulked up into a higher weight class for strict curl now you are mad when I compete at my natural weight?

You look like shit because you walk around at a weight as opposed to dieting

If you took the time to diet you would have enetered the middleweight class you sloppy assed fag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12342 on: April 16, 2024, 06:28:02 AM »
You look like shit because you walk around at a weight as opposed to dieting

If you took the time to diet you would have enetered the middleweight class you sloppy assed fag

I won my class that was the goal, and the mission was accomplished. I probably should have stayed at weight vs trying to carb load the last 3 days but whatever I won. Be mad

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12343 on: April 16, 2024, 06:29:18 AM »

How about looking for a job? You won’t, the longer you stay unemployed the lower your child support payments

Fucking pathetic deadbeat.

High around his kid 24/7

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12344 on: April 16, 2024, 06:36:31 AM »
How about looking for a job? You won’t, the longer you stay unemployed the lower your child support payments

Fucking pathetic deadbeat.

High around his kid 24/7

I pay 1k a month in child support which I agreed to in our custody agreement. No one is running any kind of calculator based on my income I do not share than information with anyone. Additionally, I pay 500 a month I am not required to pay for half his private school. That is 1500 a month I pay and 500 more than I agreed to pay. I have never requested a reduction in child support based on my income in fact I voluntarily pay more than agreed. I also spend a lot of money buying things for my son and taking him on vacations.

Do you even have kids? I know you don't work out why are you even here just to troll me? Loser

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12345 on: April 16, 2024, 06:36:46 AM »
I won my class that was the goal, and the mission was accomplished. I probably should have stayed at weight vs trying to carb load the last 3 days but whatever I won. Be mad

I would have given you credit if you looked good and placed last

Looking like shit and winning is only winning in Brian land

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12346 on: April 16, 2024, 06:38:25 AM »
I pay 1k a month in child support which I agreed to in our custody agreement. No one is running any kind of calculator based on my income I do not share than information with anyone. Additionally, I pay 500 a month I am not required to pay for half his private school. That is 1500 a month I pay and 500 more than I agreed to pay. I have never requested a reduction in child support based on my income in fact I voluntarily pay more than agreed. I also spend a lot of money buying things for my son and taking him on vacations.

Do you even have kids? I know you don't work out why are you even here just to troll me? Loser
Great, so if all the inheritance money is gone and you are not working please explain how you can shell out a $1500 a month.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12347 on: April 16, 2024, 06:39:04 AM »
Notice March and April payments 1k for child support and 500 for school that is 1500 a month I pay every single month to my sons mom. Who the fuck is a deadbeat??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12348 on: April 16, 2024, 06:39:49 AM »
Great, so if all the inheritance money is gone and you are not working please explain how you can shell out a $1500 a month.

I have investments that produce income you dumb fuck again why are you so worried about my finances????????? Get a life

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12349 on: April 16, 2024, 06:42:21 AM »
Notice March and April payments 1k for child support and 500 for school that is 1500 a month I pay every single month to my sons mom. Who the fuck is a deadbeat??
so now everyone knows your kids mums name..

Fuck Brian you are a stupid bastard

Doies she know you are always spaced out on weed when you have Spence?