Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Flex Wheeler on stage  (Read 34336 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Flex Wheeler on stage
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2017, 07:44:26 AM »
I wish he wouldn't have done this. I don't know what he felt like he had to prove. Maybe he just wanted to go out his way but it's sad to see men in their 50's still craving that approval. He did so much and he had one of the most perfect bodies to ever step on stage. I hope he enjoys his new beautiful wife and family now!

wait till next year....Dillet will be back, Cormier will be back, hell, Nasser might even come back (he'll be resurrected by all these non-sense)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2017, 07:45:18 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2017, 08:44:33 AM »
Flex looks great for 52. The tats just ruin his once unparalleled physique. He just can't compete with guys that are half his age except for Danny and Darrrem. I hope Flex proved what he wanted to and leaves it at that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2017, 08:55:20 AM »
I bet it feels good hearing the crowd cheer you.  I imagine he feels how I did when I finished in last place at a show.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2017, 09:34:52 AM »
I don't know how anyone can say flex looks better than levrones comeback.  Flex looks funky in the arms, he's all lopsided, calves shot to pieces. Levrones legs were gone and bdb too but he still looked like a pro in his signature shots. Wheeler not even close

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2017, 10:12:39 AM »
kev lev should focus on this division if he wants to carry on going to war on stage.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2017, 10:18:53 AM »
Those silk underwear briefs have to go.

Bodybuilding has completely jumped the shark.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2017, 10:40:56 AM »
the synthol is so obvious in his tris.. looks like Ernie Taylor
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2017, 10:44:00 AM »
wait till next year....Dillet will be back, Cormier will be back, hell, Nasser might even come back (he'll be resurrected by all these non-sense)

desperate measures become reality.. they are all broke and living pay check to pay check... Shawn Ray will be the next comeback... watch... and actually he possibly could pull it off.... even though hes a piece of shit
real men= no rubbers

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2017, 10:45:10 AM »
If that's Flex second in , he actually looks good
No,it's George Peterson.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2017, 10:47:22 AM »
the synthol is so obvious in his tris.. looks like Ernie Taylor

the irony of your statement along with your profile pic isnt lost on us  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2017, 10:48:07 AM »
Have yet to read all of the above just yet but ..... Flex received a well deserved standing ovation from an enthusiastic crowd at the prejudging last evening.

That hit him emotionally and he showed his appreciation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »
Have yet to read all of the above just yet but ..... Flex received a well deserved standing ovation from an enthusiastic crowd at the prejudging last evening.

That hit him emotionally and he showed his appreciation.

Yeah, stand and applaud a dude who is actively trying to ruin his last (and borrowed) kidney and trash his legacy.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2017, 11:12:11 AM »
flex looks good considering all his ailments he had over the year, but to try that with one kidney that isnt even working right is crazy. if flex had both kidneys,  i think he would have done much better, he could have taken more drugs etc

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2017, 11:18:15 AM »
flex looks good considering all his ailments he had over the year, but to try that with one kidney that isnt even working right is crazy. if flex had both kidneys,  i think he would have done much better, he could have taken more drugs etc

yes... but why play Russian roulette?? he should be thankful hes still alive.
real men= no rubbers

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2017, 11:18:53 AM »
yes... but why play Russian roulette?? he should be thankful hes still alive.

he's playing Russian Roulette with six bullets in the gun.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »
Maybe he was told the kidney was no longer being accepted by his body, and decided to go out in a blaze of glory?

In this case his actions are logical.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2017, 12:41:44 PM »
I think flex looks awesome for any age.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2017, 01:33:44 PM »
desperate measures become reality.. they are all broke and living pay check to pay check... Shawn Ray will be the next comeback... watch... and actually he possibly could pull it off.... even though hes a piece of shit
Shawn is too headstrong. And is fat and happy. And I think doesn't want to risk his health, but also doesn't miss the adulation from the crowd.
The common theme with Flex and Kevin is that they were two Arnold and multi contest winners who were thought to take down Dorian and Ronnie, but never did. So they have that bitter pill in their mouth. It's the fact that they never came in their best shape and they missed an opportunity to be Mr. O. Plus, they miss the attention. These guys are not like Vince Taylor or Albert Beckles, both who in their 50s could compete with younger guys.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
It's interesting to see him like this. At the time I thought he had a near flawless physique. It was only years later that I realised his chest was comparatively weak and he had some less than organic arms. He still had those great lines though. In these shots it's clear that his pecs are structurally quite small and his lats pretty high. He did a great job in his prime to hide this.

Looked good all things considered. I think most 50 something men would be happy to look like that. I hope it's one and done though - he doesn't need to come back again.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2017, 01:44:02 PM »
I can't get over the arms.  I really don't care whether they are fake or not, they look it and that's enough for me.

rich piana was prepping him on his oil and pmma arm routine

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2017, 01:48:15 PM »
Shawn is too headstrong. And is fat and happy. And I think doesn't want to risk his health, but also doesn't miss the adulation from the crowd.
The common theme with Flex and Kevin is that they were two Arnold and multi contest winners who were thought to take down Dorian and Ronnie, but never did. So they have that bitter pill in their mouth. It's the fact that they never came in their best shape and they missed an opportunity to be Mr. O. Plus, they miss the attention. These guys are not like Vince Taylor or Albert Beckles, both who in their 50s could compete with younger guys.

Shawn never had that "drug look" to him...so i dont think he overdid it, i could be wrong...just judging on how his overall look was. i could be wrong... just based on looks, he didnt have that abusage look to him. he had one of the best physiques in my opinion... and I'm a Kevin and Priest fan... i dont think he burned out his receptors and if he wanted to he could make a good comeback...i admired how he looked,  just not his attitude.
real men= no rubbers

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2017, 03:20:47 PM »
look like a melted turd

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2017, 12:45:54 AM »
I don't know how anyone can say flex looks better than levrones comeback.  Flex looks funky in the arms, he's all lopsided, calves shot to pieces. Levrones legs were gone and bdb too but he still looked like a pro in his signature shots. Wheeler not even close

No doubt Flex is a mess. But, he does seem he's not as delusional as Levrone. Flex did his thing and actually had a pretty cool speech. Kevin's in the gym with fake plates and using copious amounts of anadrol to push what he thinks is large numbers for Youtube. imop, Flex wins...Kevin is top 5 on suicide watch. Flex will live as long as his organs allow him to live. Kevin does look better than Flex, but when you're their age, they're the only ones who care about that. Kevins delusions are really starting to show.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2017, 12:48:44 AM »
Those silk underwear briefs have to go.

Bodybuilding has completely jumped the shark.

You prefer them to wear thongs instead?