Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 72687 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »
Newsflash...the guy on beach looks nothing like the gear guy.

Exactly, the geniuses here who keep resorting to the drugs excuse don't seem to fathom that the guy on the beach has a good natural looking physique-duh!

Try lifting weights intensely for a few years.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »

Here's a pic i did last year, my legs (as we know) are way smaller than his but I would be about 3-4 kg bigger in the same condition now. He has a bit of thickness on me though but his arms are pretty weak where mine are much better now. I'll try to remember to take a pic at the beach this weekend. I'm probly not too far off it, give me another year and we will see :). I think it's a lot to do with genetics, I look hella good at the beach but still feel small in the gym :P.

So to sum up the guy looks good (overall better than me but not by much now days) but i'd say some people here could do it with hard work for sure :).
how many times do you train chest and arms a week? 2/3/4 ?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »
Also im sure that my different DNA from my friend is certainly linked to 'genetics'

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »
your friend did not have the same dna as you either, or the same sleep patterns, or eaten the same, etc etc

i am not dispondant or pissed off.

you are delusional, your pecs are small because you probably focus on tris for pressing, this will not change untill you change your workouts somewhat. if you do your powerlifting may suffer.

regardless, even with the perfect bb workout routine without gear you are nothing.

here is an example of what a powerlifter who takes gear looks like
(first 3)

last pic is a powerlifter who doesn't  ;)

both guys in the pictures dont know how to focus on their chest while working out.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2008, 03:26:08 PM »

Exactly, the geniuses here who keep resorting to the drugs excuse don't seem to fathom that the guy on the beach has a good natural looking physique-duh!

Try lifting weights intensely for a while.

wheres that pic that proves you looked as good ?
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: December 17, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
i always used a ridiculous narrow grip.

I have since started widening it. My grip used to be outside 1" inside the knurling. Now i moved it to around an inch or 2 inside the rings.

Prob another reason why my chest sucks. However. I do have naturally strong delts and tris

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 17, 2008, 03:29:51 PM »
Also im sure that my different DNA from my friend is certainly linked to 'genetics'

yes dna may be different, however the way the human body builds muscle in response to heavy loads is not different in terms of genetics.

stop goudy, seriously.

i thought getbig was smarter than this, i've never seen so many immature views on bodybuilding in my life.

so sad to think all the years that you will all waste buying true protein by the bucket, lifting for hours on end very week only to hit a wall and never change from then on  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: December 17, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »
i always used a ridiculous narrow grip.

I have since started widening it. My grip used to be outside 1" inside the knurling. Now i moved it to around an inch or 2 inside the rings.

Prob another reason why my chest sucks. However. I do have naturally strong delts and tris

are you serious ?

dumb as a bag of rocks.
175lbs by 31st July

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 17, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »
wheres that pic that proves you looked as good ?

I still look good. As long as i know that and still get looks of envy while working out, that's enough for me. I don't need your approval there pal.  ;) ;) ;)

My point stands and has been reinforced by others-those with good physiques who put in the work already know that the beach guy's physique is quite attainable. It's not a hard-core BB look that requires hormones, nah those are the fantasies of those who couldn't do it by themselves. ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 17, 2008, 03:35:05 PM »
I still look good. As long as i know that and still get looks of envy while working out, that's enough for me. I don't need your approval there pal.  ;) ;) ;)

My point stands and has been reinforced by others-those with good physiques who put in the work already know that the beach guy's physique is quite attainable. It's not a hard-core BB look that requires hormones, nah.

hahahahahahahaha thought so  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 17, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »
hahahahahahahaha thought so  ::)

I look better than you by the way fatso bwahahaahahaha if i need a piano moved i'll pm. ;)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #336 on: December 17, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »
how many times do you train chest and arms a week? 2/3/4 ?

I am on a 6 day split atm, am focusing on legs arms and shoulders to catch them up to chest and back.

As Goudy said some of us just have better genetics for certain body parts ;). The dude in the pic looks to have great genetics for chest where Goudy needs to work harder there, but i'd give my left nut for Goudys overall size ;D.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 17, 2008, 03:38:36 PM »
I look better than you by the way fatso bwahahaahahaha if i need a piano moved i'll pm. ;)

i'm sure you do, you just refuse to post a pic out of principle, despite insisting you look better than the guy from the beach  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 17, 2008, 03:39:31 PM »
i'm sure you do, you just refuse to post a pic out of principle, despite insisting you look better than the guy from the beach  ::)

My point's been overwhelmingly proven thru others, your fascination with me's amusing. Sounds like you want some nudes as well. :-*

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: December 17, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »
not really dumb. felt natural to me.

Plus when starting out i cared about strength...size was irrelevant.

I got a wee bit of both so i cant complain. Plus i dont wanna sacrafice one for the other. Im happy with a lil bitta both.

If that is teh case if two people same weight on same diet and same sleep patterns lift the same weights they will look the same? Are you implying this?

What about natural T levels...these vary a huge amount.
Fatpanda will you or have you ever posted a pic.

Seriously what are your stats. roughly or a fairly accurate estimation of bench squat dead row and press

I would bet that i am as strong as some guys that outweigh me by 40lbs..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 17, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »
My point's been overwhelmingly proven thru others, your fascination with me's amusing. Sounds like you want some nudes as well. :-*

no jeans on is fine, simply a topless shot to compare pec thickness and arms/shoulder size.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 17, 2008, 03:49:57 PM »
not really dumb. felt natural to me.

Plus when starting out i cared about strength...size was irrelevant.

I got a wee bit of both so i cant complain. Plus i dont wanna sacrafice one for the other. Im happy with a lil bitta both.

If that is teh case if two people same weight on same diet and same sleep patterns lift the same weights they will look the same? Are you implying this?

What about natural T levels...these vary a huge amount.
Fatpanda will you or have you ever posted a pic.

Seriously what are your stats. roughly or a fairly accurate estimation of bench squat dead row and press

I would bet that i am as strong as some guys that outweigh me by 40lbs..

the dumb thing was assuming you have good genetics for shoulder and tri mass and poor for chest when your press style directly targets tri's and shoulders.

2 twins who eat the same etc will look the same yes.

test levels can be different in different people, and hence achieve different levels of muscle mass but in normal ranges the difference would hardly be earth shattering.

yes i have posted a pic here.

at my best :
bench was 260 for 12,
squat was 550 for 12,
dead was 450 for 6
row was 280 for 12

as you can see at my strongest (while younger) i training in typical bb rep ranges, but tore both rotators so now i'm only doing lighter weights and building back up slowly to avoid setbacks.
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #342 on: December 17, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »
can you link to pic please

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #343 on: December 17, 2008, 03:58:10 PM »
Got to love the retards here who claim to be experts and say that the physique in the pic is not attainable naturally ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 17, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »
Got to love the retards here who claim to be experts and say that the physique in the pic is not attainable naturally ::)

you must be quite the beast kiwiol, care to post a pic proving this is atainable ?
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #345 on: December 17, 2008, 04:12:20 PM »
you must be quite the beast kiwiol, care to post a pic proving this is atainable ?

32, lifetime natural, been training on and off for about 15 years and am 220 on a frame that's just under 5'9". No prohormones or any thing other than a bit of creatine on and off, and protein powder of course. My arms are around 19"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 17, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »
32, lifetime natural, been training on and off for about 15 years and am 220 on a frame that's just under 5'9". No prohormones or any thing other than a bit of creatine on and off, and protein powder of course.

omg i've never seen such wide lats, thick traps and shoulders on a natural before.

your training and diet must be 100% perfect.

outstanding. 

p.s. i don't believe you either.  :D
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: December 17, 2008, 04:20:00 PM »
Fatpanda what thread is ur pic in?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #348 on: December 17, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
omg i've never seen such wide lats, thick traps and shoulders on a natural before.

your training and diet must be 100% perfect.

outstanding. 

p.s. i don't believe you either.  :D

No offense, but the world doesn't go dark when you close your eyes. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't. And while I'm OK looking, I've seen guys who are more muscular than me. I've done what I can with my genetics and I train very hard and heavy.

And the reason you think I'm not natural is the same reason you will never look as good as you can naturally - you've basically admitted defeat without even taking a shot, simply based on what other people who are clueless like you have made you believe. If the world were full of people like you, we wouldn't make much progress.

I think I can be 230 or even 240 at the bodyfat I'm at (~15%) and that's all I wish to achieve out of lifting. That and being strong as hell.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #349 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
No offense, but the world doesn't go dark when you close your eyes. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't. And while I'm OK looking, I've seen guys who are more muscular than me. I've done what I can with my genetics and I train very hard and heavy.

And the reason you think I'm not natural is the same reason you will never look as good as you can naturally - you've basically admitted defeat even without taking a shot, simply based on what other people who are clueless like you have made you believe. If the world were full of people like you, we wouldn't make much progress.

I think I can be 230 or even 240 at the bodyfat I'm at (~15%) and that's all I wish to achieve out of lifting. That and being strong as hell.
i think your closer to 20% bf but your looking big as shit, good work