Author Topic: Seth Rich?  (Read 23865 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Seth Rich?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 07:24:23 AM »
Wait.  So you are saying:

1.  It's okay if CNN reports fake news, but it's not okay if Fox News does it.

2.  It's okay to report fake news as long as it's reported only once per fake news.

3.  It's okay to report fake news, as long as they don't get caught.

4.  It's okay to report fake news if they get caught as long as they admit it's fake news and retract less than a couple of weeks from the day they get caught.

5.  It's okay to report fake news as long as they admit it's fake news and retract immediately after getting threatened with a lawsuit.

Gotcha.  Okay.

Then you called me a Trumptard just for mentioning CNN.

QFT
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2018, 12:27:37 PM »
Wait.  So you are saying:

1.  It's okay if CNN reports fake news, but it's not okay if Fox News does it.

2.  It's okay to report fake news as long as it's reported only once per fake news.

3.  It's okay to report fake news, as long as they don't get caught.

4.  It's okay to report fake news if they get caught as long as they admit it's fake news and retract less than a couple of weeks from the day they get caught.

5.  It's okay to report fake news as long as they admit it's fake news and retract immediately after getting threatened with a lawsuit.

Gotcha.  Okay.

Then you called me a Trumptard just for mentioning CNN.

As usual, you completely miss the point

the videos you posted aren't even a valid comparison

How about this

Let's compare the single story about Russia to the ongoing series of stories by Fox New about Seth Rich

Let me know if you're capable of focusing on that and having a conversation and I'll proceed later today

be honest

don't you're willing and capable if you're not actually going to follow through

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2018, 12:31:59 AM »

don't you're willing and capable if you're not actually going to follow through

What?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2018, 09:56:35 AM »
What?

typical typo of mine

don't SAY you're willing and capable if you're not actually going to follow through

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2018, 09:58:56 AM »
typical typo of mine

don't SAY you're willing and capable if you're not actually going to follow through

Okay.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2018, 10:12:35 AM »
Okay.

Let's  start with the story CNN story you posted

please summarize the facts

when was the story printed/posted (date)
why and when was it retracted
did the people responsible for story suffer any consequences, if so what?
were any law suits filed?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2018, 10:25:23 AM »
Let's  start with the story CNN story you posted

please summarize the facts

when was the story printed/posted (date)
why and when was it retracted
did the people responsible for story suffer any consequences, if so what?
where any law suits filed?

What else is there to discuss here?  You are the one making the comparisons, not me.

You've made it very clear that you'll blindly defend CNN to the death, and will justify their fake news reporting no matter what.

I have not defended Fox News.  On the contrary, I said GOOD that they got sued for reporting fake news.

Then I said ALL news networks that report fake news should be sued, so they can pay for it and stop.

Then, just because I mentioned CNN you got angry and called me Trumptard, a term meant to be derogatory and meant to offend.

So it seems you're the only one here who completely missed the point and the only one incapable of having a conversation.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2018, 10:30:05 AM »
What else is there to discuss here?  You are the one making the comparisons, not me.

You've made it very clear that you'll blindly defend CNN to the death, and will justify their fake news reporting no matter what.

I have not defended Fox News.  On the contrary, I said GOOD that they got sued for reporting fake news.

Then I said ALL news networks that report fake news should be sued, so they can pay for it and stop.

Then, just because I mentioned CNN you got angry and called me Trumptard, a term meant to be derogatory and meant to offend.

So it seems you're the only one here who completely missed the point and the only one incapable of having a conversation.

I asked you this

As usual, you completely miss the point

the videos you posted aren't even a valid comparison

How about this

Let's compare the single story about Russia to the ongoing series of stories by Fox New about Seth Rich

Let me know if you're capable of focusing on that and having a conversation and I'll proceed later today

be honest

you said

Okay.

are you going to follow through on your word or not?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2018, 10:32:38 AM »
I asked you this

you said

are you going to follow through on your word or not?

I said Okay to your typo explanation.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
I said Okay to your typo explanation.

I'm saying let's compare the two

I'd  be willing to compare the video you posted as well but that's a much much weaker case than the CNN story

You seem to be suggesting that they (the CNN Russia story you posted and the Seth Rich saga at Fox News) are equivalent

Do I understand you correctly?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2018, 10:45:01 AM »
I'm saying let's compare the two

I'd  be willing to compare the video you posted as well but that's a much much weaker case than the CNN story

You seem to be suggesting that they (the CNN Russia story you posted and the Seth Rich saga at Fox News) are equivalent

Do I understand you correctly?

Are you really bored or something?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2018, 10:46:48 AM »
Are you really bored or something?

so you're saying you believe all "fake news" is equivalent

correct?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2018, 10:54:20 AM »
so you're saying you believe all "fake news" is equivalent

correct?

Really?  Now you want me to define for you what is fake, false, not true?

Look, I have not defended Fox News, but all you've done here is blindly defend CNN's fake news reporting.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth that I haven't said in order to fabricate a reason to argue about something? 

Seriously, are you that bored?  You should probably start this argument with someone defending Fox News.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2018, 11:02:27 AM »
Really?  Now you want me to define for you what is fake, false, not true?

Look, I have not defended Fox News, but all you've done here is blindly defend CNN's fake news reporting.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth that I haven't said in order to fabricate a reason to argue about something? 

Seriously, are you that bored?  You should probably start this argument with someone defending Fox News.

I'm trying to understand your beliefs

first of all "fake" or "fraudulent" is not hard to understand

it implies knowingly intending to deceive such as someone trying to sell you a fake Rolex watch

Can we agree on the definition of "fake"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2018, 11:04:02 AM »

it implies knowingly intending to deceive such as someone trying to sell you a fake Rolex watch

IF YOU ONLY PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO WORKING OUT THAT YOU DO BEING A LIB . . . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
IF YOU ONLY PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO WORKING OUT THAT YOU DO BEING A LIB . . . . .

you have no clue how much effort I put into training or diet

which seems is par for the course for you on any topic discussed on this board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2018, 11:08:05 AM »
you have no clue how much effort I put into training or diet

which seems is par for the course for you on any topic discussed on this board

Except training.  That i got down pretty damn well right now.     :D  :D  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2018, 11:12:49 AM »
Except training.  That i got down pretty damn well right now.     :D  :D  :D

I'm sure you know your own training quite well as I'm sure everyone else (or most) do as well

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2018, 11:12:57 AM »

Really?  Now you are trying to understand my beliefs?  Because of my faith, my beliefs, you have many times called me a fundie, and therefore mentally ill by your definition.  

Good, glad you understand what fake, false, untrue means and don't need me to define it for you.

Go start this argument with someone who defends Fox News.  That way you two can argue about how your fake news network(CNN) is better than their fake news network.  You picked the wrong guy to have this argument with.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2018, 11:17:06 AM »
Really?  Now you are trying to understand my beliefs?  Because of my faith, my beliefs, you have many times called me a fundie, and therefore mentally ill by your definition.  

Good, glad you understand what fake, false, untrue means and don't need me to define it for you.

Go start this argument with someone who defends Fox News.  That way you two can argue about how your fake news network(CNN) is better than their fake news network.  You picked the wrong guy to have this argument with.

not sure why you decided to bring your faith into this topic

fake doesn't just mean "untrue"

It means fraudulent i.e. the intent to deceive

If you don't understand that then this  conversation is pointless

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2018, 11:20:09 AM »
not sure why you decided to bring your faith into this topic

fake doesn't just mean "untrue"

It means fraudulent i.e. the intent to deceive

If you don't understand that then this  conversation is pointless

This conversation became pointless as soon as you made it perfectly clear that you'll blindly defend CNN no matter what, and that you justify their fake news reporting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2018, 11:23:08 AM »
This conversation became pointless as soon as you made it perfectly clear that you'll blindly defend CNN no matter what, and that you will justify their fake news reporting.

I'm not defending CNN

where did you get that idea?

I'm trying to understand what is the definition of "fake news" and if all example are equivalent

You seem not to want to have that conversation

I should have known.  We've done this many times.  I try to actually engage you in an adult conversation and you, avoid, change the topic, etc..,

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2018, 11:30:23 AM »
I'm not defending CNN

where did you get that idea?

From all your posts on this thread starting with you calling me Trumpard the moment I mentioned CNN, and following the video compilation and lawsuit against CNN article I posted, which are some of the reasons I mentioned CNN to begin with.

I'm trying to understand what is the definition of "fake news" and if all example are equivalent

You seem not to want to have that conversation

I should have known.  We've done this many times.  I try to actually engage you in an adult conversation and you, avoid, change the topic, etc..,

Yeah right, by calling me Trumptard just for mentioning your beloved fake news network, CNN.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2018, 11:34:50 AM »
From all your posts on this thread starting with you calling Trumpard the moment I mentioned CNN, and following the video compilation and lawsuit against CNN article I posted, which are some of the reasons I mentioned CNN to begin with.

Yeah right, by calling me Trumptard just for mentioning your beloved fake news network, CNN.

just another example of you trying to avoid having to have a detailed conversation about a topic

I've given you an entire page to try to have a normal conversation and you seem incapable and unwilling (the two very things I asked you before I attempted to have an adult conversation with you)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2018, 11:43:30 AM »
just another example of you trying to avoid having to have a detailed conversation about a topic

I've given you an entire page to try to have a normal conversation and you seem incapable and unwilling (the two very things I asked you before I attempted to have an adult conversation with you)

Obviously, from most of your posts on this board and by how you address most other members, you have no clue what a normal, adult conversations really is.

I find it awfully strange that all of a sudden you care what I think and what I believe, only after I posted the video compilation showing CNN reporting fake news, and after posting an article about a lawsuit involving CNN for reporting fake news.  

I'm starting to think you really didn't believe that I would find video compilations of CNN reporting fake news, or that I would find an article about a lawsuit involving CNN for reporting fake news.

It seems your thread backfired and now you're pretending to care what I think or what I believe in order to find some way to discredit me, and some how find a way to cover up your thread fail.

Pathetic.