Author Topic: Greetings from Egypt!  (Read 2865 times)

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
Greetings from Egypt!
« on: May 22, 2006, 02:43:21 AM »
Well i arrived here last tuesday, but this is the first chance i get to log-in.... anyways everything is good over here.... steroids are everywhere.... and cheap.... you can get yourself a full cycle with pct for under $100, but other than that there are a shitload of gyms over here... the Golds Gym over here is a work of art... it is located on the nile.... and the interior is amazing.... ill post pics when i can.. but lemme assure you that when i go back to the states... i will be something else.....Peace!
Never Big Enough

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Greetings from Egypt!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 02:54:18 AM »
like what? :)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 03:43:48 AM »
bigmo6891,

As a mod on the natural board I"m saddened and disheartened to see yet another well-built and promising natural bodybuilder going the chemical route.

Good luck with your first cycle, try to avoid the temptation to overdo it.

The Luke

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 03:45:27 AM »
Well i arrived here last tuesday, but this is the first chance i get to log-in.... anyways everything is good over here.... steroids are everywhere.... and cheap.... you can get yourself a full cycle with pct for under $100, but other than that there are a shitload of gyms over here... the Golds Gym over here is a work of art... it is located on the nile.... and the interior is amazing.... ill post pics when i can.. but lemme assure you that when i go back to the states... i will be something else.....Peace!
have you tried to find some corn bread yet?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 04:50:48 AM »

how much cost ghormones there?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 04:53:42 AM »
bigmo6891,

As a mod on the natural board I"m saddened and disheartened to see yet another well-built and promising natural bodybuilder going the chemical route.

The Luke

dear the luke

please hang yourself from a doorway

carry on

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 04:55:14 AM »
bigmo6891,

The Luke

What the hell? Mo's not natural for years.

Have fun in Egypt, you eejit.
Try to remember they sell fakes in a pharmacy there. Sad but true.
How pathetic, boasting about your Roid-Vacation on a message board.  :-X

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 05:07:32 AM »
hahahahaha you funny bastard

but i hope you know that bigmo isn`t mo

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 08:03:44 AM »
I thought bigmo6891 was the 170 lb natural "...hit a side chest in work today, what do you guys think?..." go-get-a-haircut guy? Didn't he say he was going to score some gear while in Egypt on holiday?

Is he really actually that guy with the Kevin Levrone fixation?

Sorry, going to hang myself in a doorway...

The Luke

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 08:19:20 AM »

Big Mo... fix your broken English, kid.

;D

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 08:47:26 AM »
Oh stop it.  I bet half you mofo's would be frothing at the mouth in such an environment.

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 09:02:14 PM »
Welcome

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 10:40:24 PM »
I thought bigmo6891 was the 170 lb natural "...hit a side chest in work today, what do you guys think?..." go-get-a-haircut guy? Didn't he say he was going to score some gear while in Egypt on holiday?

Is he really actually that guy with the Kevin Levrone fixation?

Sorry, going to hang myself in a doorway...

The Luke

YEs, I think there are two Mo's.  One with the Kevin fixation and broken chest.  The other guy (this one) that works at a GNC or something and needs to see a barber.
Motherboy (the band).