Author Topic: Ever have this happen to you on a date?  (Read 7861 times)

lulu

• Getbig III
Re: Ever have this happen to you on a date?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 04:35:32 AM »
Jealous???  Yeah you are a freak!

jealous is what you quickly claim , in fact it's pity

There's no one ever going to be jealous of you Karen , your life is sad

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 04:38:20 AM »
jealous is what you quickly claim , in fact it's pity

There's no one ever going to be jealous of you Karen , your life is sad
Keep telling yourself this stalker.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 04:40:22 AM »
Keep telling yourself this stalker.

your the one telling yourself stories

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 04:43:24 AM »
Booty is going on a hot romantic weekend
She will have the guy fall in love with her
They will live happily ever after

he ain't just after the ass

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 05:02:58 AM »
Booty is going on a hot romantic weekend
She will have the guy fall in love with her
They will live happily ever after

he ain't just after the ass

I think he's on a winner personally, he'll be the only person at the KISS concert who has his own personal toilet

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 05:07:12 AM »
I think he's on a winner personally, he'll be the only person at the KISS concert who has his own personal toilet
I am not going with him to see KISS. I am going with my girlfriends to the concert. I have a whole weekened lined up with him.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 05:09:34 AM »

LOL

I am not going with him to see KISS. I am going with my girlfriends to the concert. I have a whole weekened lined up with him.

LOL   WEEKEND   =  END OF WEEK      not    WEEKENED  you are a misspelling fucking retard

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 08:48:15 AM »
A big titted blonde was hitting on me back in 2004 in a small club called Luna in MI. Some weirdo was bothering her so she offered to buy me drinks to look like we came together. She was hot so I accepted. We went back to her condo around 2 AM. On our way she game me a handjob. At her place we had some red wine and talked, flirted etc. So the subject of fantasies and being direct came up. She asked me not to tell her when I would commence, but to grab her violently, smash her face to the wall, rip the cloches, fuck her raw no lube in the ass as hard and violent as I can, choke her until she passes out and while all this would happen, she also requested to slap her as hard as I can over the face. This was while she was looking dead on serious. Then, she went upstairs to get more red wine. I stood there for a second thinking she'll come back with a knife or something. I literally bolted through the door and ran away. I chickened out  ;D

PS: later I found out she was an elementary teacher from a buddy who was trying to woo her with roses. I am not making this up.

On this I agree - you are looking at a potential rape charge there. This is more serious than mere pissery. I would have done the same.

Still - one question that I have to ask -you say she gave you a HJ on the way home. Can I inquire as to the mode of transport taken? I mean, I figured you didn't cycle home but still I am intrigued.I feel there may be more juice to squeeze out of this story.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:59 AM »
It's a shame that Booty's daughter turned out like that.

shame...yes

surprise...no
K

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 09:14:36 AM »
On this I agree - you are looking at a potential rape charge there. This is more serious than mere pissery. I would have done the same.

Still - one question that I have to ask -you say she gave you a HJ on the way home. Can I inquire as to the mode of transport taken? I mean, I figured you didn't cycle home but still I am intrigued.I feel there may be more juice to squeeze out of this story.
We walked. I lived 500 yds from the club albeit she did not know that and her condo was roughly the same distance from the club or my place.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 09:16:46 AM »
We walked. I lived 500 yds from the club albeit she did not know that and her condo was roughly the same distance from the club or my place.

You don't have a car and you spent your bus fare on Pez.
K

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 09:23:34 AM »
gayer than not pissing on and ass-fucking a hot bitch. ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
shame...yes

surprise...no

I despise Booty just as much as the next person but no reason to bring her kid into it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
Fucking hilarious story.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 10:48:04 AM »

Excellent work. Can't beat leaving a bit of spunk on the concrete.

Reminds me of a night out at Yellow in Tokyo - me & the missus had drunk a couple of bottles of Champagne (no idea why I was feeling extravagant) and we left about 4am. She was all over the place, so we sat on a bench and she put her head in my lap and went to sleep. She woke about 6:30am and we decided to walk to the train station.

On the way, I spotted an alleyway and so I took her down there. we went down the alleyway and to my disappointment it opened up into a residential area. Anyway, I thought "fuck it" and took her up to semi-seclusion to a closed shop doorway. hiked her skirt and ate her pussy. I then started fucking her but realized I was way too horny and was just gonna bust a nut so I took it out, guided her down and got her to suck me off. One load in her mouth later, we straightened up and walked back up the alleyway.

As we came out of the alley - 6 cops ran past us. To this day I don't know if they were there because someone reported us/CCTV. I sort of presumed not because at 6:30am a western guy with a Jap chick in clubwear - well they shouldn't have run straight past.

Good times

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 11:35:37 AM »
Reasonable question Parker. Yes. Yes I have.

::)

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 11:35:54 AM »

Reminds me of a night out at Yellow in Tokyo - me & the missus had drunk a couple of bottles of Champagne (no idea why I was feeling extravagant) and we left about 4am. She was all over the place, so we sat on a bench and she put her head in my lap and went to sleep. She woke about 6:30am and we decided to walk to the train station.

On the way, I spotted an alleyway and so I took her down there. we went down the alleyway and to my disappointment it opened up into a residential area. Anyway, I thought "fuck it" and took her up to semi-seclusion to a closed shop doorway. hiked her skirt and ate her pussy. I then started fucking her but realized I was way too horny and was just gonna bust a nut so I took it out, guided her down and got her to suck me off. One load in her mouth later, we straightened up and walked back up the alleyway.

As we came out of the alley - 6 cops ran past us. To this day I don't know if they were there because someone reported us/CCTV. I sort of presumed not because at 6:30am a western guy with a Jap chick in clubwear - well they shouldn't have run straight past.

Good times

Sex in public rules.

I was hanging with this girl one time and there was a Hurricane hitting Long Island...and she says that storms make her horny as fuck....so ever the opportunist...i drive us down to the docks and we start going at it. She wasnt lying and was an animal...We are rocking and rolling and there is a "tap tap tap" on the window...it's a cop in rain gear. So i roll down the window and he says "you two lovebirds might want to move before you drift out to sea"  and i look around to see the tide has risen, the streets are flooded and water was about an inch away from pouring into the door sills on my car.

He could have been a dick about it and got us for indecent exposure but i would guess he was pretty busy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 11:39:15 AM »

Good times
always wanted to fuck a japanese chick

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 12:07:45 PM »
A big titted blonde was hitting on me back in 2004 in a small club called Luna in MI. Some weirdo was bothering her so she offered to buy me drinks to look like we came together. She was hot so I accepted. We went back to her condo around 2 AM. On our way she game me a handjob. At her place we had some red wine and talked, flirted etc. So the subject of fantasies and being direct came up. She asked me not to tell her when I would commence, but to grab her violently, smash her face to the wall, rip the cloches, fuck her raw no lube in the ass as hard and violent as I can, choke her until she passes out and while all this would happen, she also requested to slap her as hard as I can over the face. This was while she was looking dead on serious. Then, she went upstairs to get more red wine. I stood there for a second thinking she'll come back with a knife or something. I literally bolted through the door and ran away. I chickened out  ;D

PS: later I found out she was an elementary teacher from a buddy who was trying to woo her with roses. I am not making this up.
^^
Brings me to THINK the "weirdo that was hitting on her" probably would have given her wishes to her...
P.S.  LUCKY you didn't, she was probably married and would have phoned the cops and accused you of RAPE...
** ANY weird-ass sexual encounter, it's better off these days signing an agreement letter **

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

very wise

T

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »

is it the water sports, or the bum fucking that repelled you?
or was it that your "date" was confident and asertive about what sex she wanted ?

then again as you said you dont like the smell of vasaline
c

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 12:22:52 PM »
A girl I was in a relationship with was into cutting herself. A few times she asked me to cut her, especially while fucking her. I told her I'm not into this shit and got her to stop doing it, too.

Later when the relationship went into a natural pause she started again- with a vengeance.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2013, 12:43:36 PM »
What about the last time you opened your legs and a bat flew out?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »
A girl I was in a relationship with was into cutting herself. A few times she asked me to cut her, especially while fucking her. I told her I'm not into this shit and got her to stop doing it, too.

Later when the relationship went into a natural pause she started again- with a vengeance.

c

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
LULU....why do you stalk Booty so? 8)

A victim of rejection? Envy?