Author Topic: waste of time? Presidential Secrets'--Former CIA Operative Chip Tatum Speaks  (Read 2756 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
should I watch this? whats the deal with this guy?

This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge; it is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA Black Ops Assassin who was also an Iran-Contra and OSG2 NWO Insider. In this video, you'll hear Chip discuss his involvement in Operation Red Rock, Task Force 160 and OSG2. Hear him reveal the names of high profile officials who were integrally involved in these CIA covert killing sprees and/or narco-trafficking, directly or indirectly: Oliver "Ollie" North, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. You'll learn from an "insider" about outrageous U.S. government felony crime and corruption and the impending New World Order destruction of America. You'll hear his amazing insight concerning the Nixon Administration and the dirty politics of the Vietnam War. This is the last interview prior to his sudden disappearance in 1998. LATEST UPDATE: Chip's tortured body was reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4217457994226676654#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2818882053570073287

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
looks like it's worth checking out.  I'll watch it.  What's up with the worry about wasting time lately?  You ok?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
30 minutes in, good stuff so far.  don't let the budget production fool you.  I'll check out some of this more but most of it is lining up with memory right away.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
From what I can find, it appears Chip Tatum's body was washed ashore on a beach in Panama in early 2007 with signs of being tortured... 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
OK, I stoped when David Ike came in ::)  Chip may or may not be the real deal, what he says lines up for the most part imo.  He could have fabricated it from headlines of the time.  There is no doubt some truth to what he says.  How much interjected bullshit for other purposes is of course in question. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
watching the 2nd link now.  Ted Gunderson is a person I respect quite a bit from the material he did with the whole Franklin Cover-Up business.

part way through the 2nd clip, this guy is legit imo.  The way he instantly gives details to questions and knows details right away without thinking....

If this guy is legit, he's a real life Rambo story lol...

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is it a good thing that it's America that kind of stands in the way of the NWO?  I always kinda thought so...think about it.  America...FUCK YEAH!!! HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY!  ;D

Seriously...I have read a little about this guy.  He is a real deal Rambo.  Hugo, who is Ted gunderson. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Bump.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is it a good thing that it's America that kind of stands in the way of the NWO?  I always kinda thought so...think about it.  America...FUCK YEAH!!! HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY!  ;D

Seriously...I have read a little about this guy.  He is a real deal Rambo.  Hugo, who is Ted gunderson. 

Some of it sounds crazy on the surface but when you start to dig into the things he's investigated, all the headlines and police reports around it all check out from what I could find in the past:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thank you.  Just so you know I do do my own research on most things.  I'm getting more and more into it like you and MB, but I still like to get some tips on where to look and help on sifting through the bullshit.