Author Topic: Extra 50K - What do you guys think?  (Read 66747 times)

Tigerman

• Getbig III
Re: EXTRA $50K WHAT DO YOU FANS THINK.
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2006, 06:24:27 PM »
"Maybe you missed the memo...the items on THIS board is for people who have access to it ONLY. I posted it here to get PRO'S and EXPERT'S opinions, not hear from the peanut gallery..."

Bob, is the money that those of us from the "peanut gallery" spend on magazines, supplements, DVDs and tickets as worthless as our opinions?

Isn't peanut gallery = gym with weights?
Ronnie

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
"Maybe you missed the memo...the items on THIS board is for people who have access to it ONLY. I posted it here to get PRO'S and EXPERT'S opinions, not hear from the peanut gallery..."

Bob, is the money that those of us from the "peanut gallery" spend on magazines, supplements, DVDs and tickets as worthless as our opinions?

Monster elitism.  Thanks Bob.  Make sure to stop by and throw some peanuts to us circus freaks when you get a chance.  We're hungry.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2006, 06:26:41 PM »
So lee what do you think about my idea of a decabel meter for the crowds responce  ;D  I swear its the best idea i've ever had in my life.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2006, 06:27:42 PM »
Well, last year when he dropped from the Olympia didn't seem so concerned about his fans...
There is a not so subtle distinction between words and facts.

Oh, there have been others that have dropped out before, but I bet none of them ever went on record saying they'd compete for free.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2006, 06:29:38 PM »
People excuse me for defending Bob, but if you read the whole thread in context, as well as his other posts there he doesn't come off as elitist.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2006, 06:32:17 PM »
People excuse me for defending Bob, but if you read the whole thread in context, as well as his other posts there he doesn't come off as elitist.

It's the "peanut" comment that threw me off.  Not sure how that could sound better in context.

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
Then post it.
Otherwise, get off Chick's dick.
SHAZAM!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2006, 06:44:02 PM »
Heres what chick said to lee for making this a forum for you guys to think about , considering it is you guys who buy the tickets !!!!

BTW...Thanks Lee for putting this out there on the regular board. If I wanted it on the gossip/ opinions board, I wouldve done it myself.

Maybe you missed the memo...the items on THIS board is for people who have access to it ONLY. I posted it here to get PRO'S and EXPERT'S opinions, not hear from the peanut gallery...

Interesting I thought  :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2006, 06:44:43 PM »
Certainly there is an explanation for this!

CQ said that the rest of the thread vindicated Bob. I hope she's telling the truth :'(

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2006, 06:45:36 PM »
Heres what chick said to lee for making this a forum for you guys to think about , considering it is you guys who buy the tickets !!!!

Interesting I thought  :-\

Does this make 2?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 06:47:31 PM »
Then post it.
Otherwise, get off Chick's dick.

How polite :)

Like I said guys...I am just giving my opinion on how it seems having read the whole thing. I totally understand how that sounds bad, and was just giving my perspective that he does not come across as elitist.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »
Well, last year when he dropped from the Olympia didn't seem so concerned about his fans...
There is a not so subtle distinction between words and facts.

Sorry but my true fans understood why i did what i did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »
Wow, Lee really let the cat out of the bag.  GetBig has a VIP section for pros and experts.  No wonder there was such a big deal about the STARS.  I hear "Special Guests" have access to the VIP Board as well.  What is the criteria for getting "Special Guest" status?

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 06:53:11 PM »

For e.g. ME. Of course I wanted to see Lee compete but I would of done the same thing.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 06:56:34 PM »

Probably you consider as "true" fans only those who always agree with what you do. Fine...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 06:57:54 PM »
Probably you consider as "true" fans only those who always agree with what you do. Fine...

True fans understand where Lee is coming from, that is why they love him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
Maybe you missed the memo...the items on THIS board is for people who have access to it ONLY. I posted it here to get PRO'S and EXPERT'S opinions, not hear from the peanut gallery...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 07:24:31 PM »
Maybe you missed the memo...the items on THIS board is for people who have access to it ONLY.

And it is in agreement - because ideas presented are just that. When they are refined, they will be brought up. Lee - very not cool of you to do that. Discussions are meant for various boards, eventually when it was refined, it would be brought out. This may not even happen at all..

Never the less, support for the industry would of been nice.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 07:25:57 PM »
Why can't Lee just talk about things among the fans openly. Do things have to be behind closed doors?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2006, 07:27:44 PM »
 ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2006, 07:27:55 PM »
How polite :)

Like I said guys...I am just giving my opinion on how it seems having read the whole thing. I totally understand how that sounds bad, and was just giving my perspective that he does not come across as elitist.

I trust you, CQ. :)

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2006, 07:28:31 PM »
Why can't just talk about things among the fans openly. Do things have to be behind closed doors?

ahhh...the thread is back...cool...this should be a sticky.  why not get the peanut gallery involved, especially if we're the ones who are going to vote the winner....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »
The fans are the ones who buy the tickets.  And some of us are more level headed and business-minded than many of the asskissers you're going to get in the VIP area.

"Great Idea, Bob!  You're just super!" - 15 schmoes in there.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »
I wonder if this will effect lee's placing in the IFBB..

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »
Why the closed doors Ron? Its the "Peanuts" that support the industry. If it weren't for the "Peanuts" do you think the "pros" would support each other? buy their DVD's, maybe they would be forced to pay for their supplements?

agree.  its funny the peanut gallery funds bb.com,  and supports the talk radio, which in turn sponser getbig.  yet were the insignificant ones.