Author Topic: Highest Paid You Tubers  (Read 6766 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: Highest Paid You Tubers
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 11:39:40 AM »
Vince Gudrum is up to 116k views

Jason told me retired from Publix, due to his YouTube celery

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 12:11:54 PM »
There are even video game collectors who do you Youtube videos as their full-time job.

Earning enough to live a good standard and still afford regular purchases of collectible games and consoles.

The same applies to all kinds of hobbies really.

Not really, a lot of stuff gets donated and whatever they do buy is a tax write-off.   Sweet living reviewing video games
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2018, 12:37:24 PM »
There are even video game collectors who do you Youtube videos as their full-time job.

Earning enough to live a good standard and still afford regular purchases of collectible games and consoles.

The same applies to all kinds of hobbies really.

There's a lot of tech shmoes out there - if you're extremely bored take a look at the 8 bit guy's channel... the e-bottoms even have to get a permit to send him something. Some items he gets donated are easily worth a 1000$ if not more.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 12:39:59 PM »
Vince Gudrum is up to 116k views

Well I need about 500 hours of watch hours in order to start getting back revenue....should happen by the end of the year
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2018, 01:44:40 PM »

Well I need about 500 hours of watch hours in order to start getting back revenue....should happen by the end of the year

Interview Bob chic or Shawn and get them to spill the beans

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2018, 11:24:51 PM »
Interview Bob chic or Shawn and get them to spill the beans

Go to prison and get an interview with craiggers Titus, lots of schmoes want to know how he’s doing and look these days

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2018, 12:44:27 AM »

How many followers does a person generally need to start making money on Youtube?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2018, 08:47:06 AM »
How many followers does a person generally need to start making money on Youtube?

I don't think it goes by followers but pay is based on views of each video.. YT doesn't care how many followers you have.. they care how many views your videos have

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »
the money they make is largely based on the ads, which i don't understand how anybody watches these ads when there is a thing called adblock

this financial education channel doesn't get that many views compared to the well known youtubers, but claims he makes 50k a month on youtube

i think vegan gains said he made about 60k a year

education channels make more than video game or pranking channels, a lot of them also have a patreon page wear people pretty much give them tips every month

if you produce videos that hundreds of thousands of people watch you should get paid for it

E

E