Author Topic: Wisconsin Gov. Walker refuses to answer evolution question  (Read 4027 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wisconsin Gov. Walker refuses to answer evolution question
« on: February 12, 2015, 04:28:32 PM »
Walker said "That's a question a politician shouldn't be involved in one way or the other" when asked about evolution.

That's a very strong statement right there... either he's not sure what he believes, or he is scared to upset some voting block... but wow, the question is more certainly relevant.  The CORE of what a person believes in - yes, that matters.  Can't be vague when it comes to our own creation.  Say what you believe, man.  This is an odd one.

Source: Associated Press

Wisconsin Gov. Walker refuses to answer evolution question
By SCOTT BAUER, Associated Press | February 11, 2015 | Updated: February 11, 2015 4:21pm

MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) — Likely 2016 presidential candidate Scott Walker refused to say Wednesday whether he believes in the theory of evolution, dodging that question and several others about foreign policy after delivering a speech about global trade in London.

"I'm going to punt on that one as well," said Wisconsin's Republican governor when asked about evolution at the end of an hour-long appearance at the prestigious Chatham House think tank. "That's a question a politician shouldn't be involved in one way or the other. So I'm going to leave that up to you."

Walker, an evangelical Christian and the 47-year-old son of a Baptist preacher, also declined to answer a series of questions about foreign policy, including how the West should combat the Islamic State group, whether the U.S. should arm forces in Ukraine and whether it's wise for Great Britain to remain in the European Union.

"I don't think it's polite to respond on policy in the United States when you're in a foreign country," Walker said when asked about Islamic State. "That's certainly something I'll answer in the future."

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Wisconsin Gov. Walker refuses to answer evolution question
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 04:39:10 PM »
MRSA
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 04:53:25 PM »
NOTED.

This way, in the future, when some idiot parrot getbigger says he agrees with Walker on every position, we will know the person doesn't actually know all of Walker's positions.

maybe this is the new ideal strategy... just refuse to admit you believe in anything that divides with the party.  "I dont think any politician should answer that..."   However, I bet he has no issue delving into deep moral questions when the (R) party has a more unified position on an issue ;)

Nobody can say Walker is different.  He's a politician, just like most of the rest.

Cruz or lose.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 05:10:09 PM »
He's playing in correctly. Still too early in the game to get into specifics.

You're up double digits in a Blue state like California with a Rino in Bush and a Far-Righter in Carson comfortably behind. You've proven you can compete with both flanks.

The impressive lead in Cal gives you the moderate cred. The scalps won against the unions in Wisconsin provides the meat and potatoes for your more conservative base.

Give vague answers on foreign policy and the avoid the Liberal media snipers looking for Comedy Central material on questions like Evolution/Abortion and you likely are right there at the top of the list when debate season opens up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 06:05:36 PM »
He's playing in correctly. Still too early in the game to get into specifics.

At NO point should it be too early to tell people what you believe when it comes to our own existence on this planet.

I don't know what drives this man, what he will respect and what he will not.

I'm disgusted by "he will let us know how he feels about the big thing... in due time..."

LOL

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »
At NO point should it be too early to tell people what you believe when it comes to our own existence on this planet.

I don't know what drives this man, what he will respect and what he will not.

I'm disgusted by "he will let us know how he feels about the big thing... in due time..."

LOL

Hey, I'm right there with you on the laughter.  :)

I'm not saying it was MORALLY correct what he was doing.

I'm just saying from a strategic standpoint that's how these things go when someone is trying to pinpoint your position on a controversial topic.

You know how these slime balls (on both sides of the aisle) play their games.  8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 06:17:39 PM »
Great answer by Walker.  He shouldn't answer stupid questions.  I'm starting to like this guy.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 06:26:51 PM »
Great answer by Walker.  He shouldn't answer stupid questions.  I'm starting to like this guy.   :)

Repubs could literally put an (R) next to Obama's name and run him in 2016, and most repubs would "start to like this guy".

They sickening way they loved on the self-described "severely conservative" Romney in 2012 lol...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 07:48:35 PM »
Since this is basically a proxy for a question about religious belief I assume our local fundies who think this is a stupid question would feel exactly the same if a candidate was asked if they believe in God or Jesus.

As Walker said, "That's a question a politician shouldn't be involved in one way or the other"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »
Since this is basically a proxy for a question about religious belief I assume our local fundies who think this is a stupid question would feel exactly the same if a candidate was asked if they believe in God or Jesus.

As Walker said, "That's a question a politician shouldn't be involved in one way or the other"

Stfu.   You didn't care about obama doing the same thing in 2008

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 08:03:34 PM »
Stfu.   You didn't care about obama doing the same thing in 2008

go back to bed loser

when I want the opinion of a mentally ill, self loathing closet case you'll be the first person I ask

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 09:27:44 PM »
go back to bed loser

when I want the opinion of a mentally ill, self loathing closet case you'll be the first person I ask
[/quote

Just calling you out for your typical far left double standards

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 05:13:02 AM »
go back to bed loser

LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 05:16:37 AM »
The far left pansie faggety ass non-lifters like straw whork lurker et al are scared to death of Scott Walker cause he doesn't give a fuck and will ram their far left wing bullshit right back up their sandy vags. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 05:17:42 AM »
tough question either you believe in science or not

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 05:19:58 AM »
tough question either you believe in science or not

Where are all the 1/2 gorilla / human people and what are we evolving into now? 

Its so funny seeing liberal frauds scream science when you twinks get schooled on issue after issue like globullshit warming etc

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 05:23:03 AM »

Its so funny seeing liberal frauds scream science when you twinks get schooled on issue after issue like globullshit warming etc

hahahahah you're better off to be quiet than to let everybody know how stupid you are,nevermind to late

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 05:26:52 AM »

you're what's known as FOX NEWS SMART  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 05:27:46 AM »

you're what's known as FOX NEWS SMART  :D :D :D :D

Where is all the evidence of these 1/2 ape 1/2 man people?   not kidding.   aND NO - POSTING A PICTURE OF MICHELLE OBAMA DOES NOT COUNT.  She is a Yeti - big difference

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 05:38:07 AM »
Where is all the evidence of these 1/2 ape 1/2 man people?   not kidding.   aND NO - POSTING A PICTURE OF MICHELLE OBAMA DOES NOT COUNT.  She is a Yeti - big difference

there all around you in modern times we call them republicans  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 05:45:19 AM »
there all around you in modern times we call them republicans  :D

Yeah - you see dennis Kucinich, al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, Obama's two lil thug brats, john lewis, elanor holmes Norton, hildebeast, et look like?

Obama is an alien so that doesn't count

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 06:05:19 AM »
The far left pansie faggety ass non-lifters like straw whork lurker et al are scared to death of Scott Walker cause he doesn't give a fuck and will ram their far left wing bullshit right back up their sandy vags. 

He DOES give a fck.  He is afraid to answer a Q on evolution.  He's very concerned with peoples perception of him.  He gives many fcks.  He's worried about alienating voting blocks. typical politician, it's okay, most are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2015, 06:30:27 AM »
If evolution is THEORY - like global warming, etc - than how is that scientific fact?  Just asking. 

James

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 06:37:33 AM »
NOTED.

This way, in the future, when some idiot parrot getbigger says he agrees with Walker on every position, we will know the person doesn't actually know all of Walker's positions.

maybe this is the new ideal strategy... just refuse to admit you believe in anything that divides with the party.  "I dont think any politician should answer that..."   However, I bet he has no issue delving into deep moral questions when the (R) party has a more unified position on an issue ;)

Nobody can say Walker is different.  He's a politician, just like most of the rest.

Cruz or lose.

240 left out the link on purpose.

If you read the entire article you will see all he is saying is he is not going to push his religious beliefs on anyone else, leaving it up to you to decide: "That's a question a politician shouldn't be involved in one way or the other. So I'm going to leave that up to you."
also:
"Both science and my faith dictate my belief that we are created by God,"

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/02/11/us/ap-us-gop-2016-walker-london.html

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 06:45:08 AM »

Holy jesus you are that stupid? you have literally no critical thinking skills and clearly no absolutely NOTHING about evolution if you are asking such a retarded question.