Author Topic: Lower back fat removal  (Read 3962 times)

MEMPHISTHICK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Lower back fat removal
« on: November 09, 2005, 01:26:28 AM »
Hey people I have a problem with lower fat deposits on my BACK . Any solutions on removal exercises? Also what can I do to lower my body fat ratio . currently  it is 27.5 down 1 1/2 points. I do 30 min of cardio . 5 days a week.

loler

Re: Lower back fat removal
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 04:06:36 AM »
lol

Aido

• Getbig II
  • Lift, Eat, Rest, Grow, Repeat.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 04:18:37 AM »
Eat better and workout harder.

It's pretty simple.

No magic excercies for spot reduction.

It just takes effort.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 05:47:32 AM »
Start doing a serious workout. More muscle=more fatburn, even while you're asleep.
Benefit from the gains you can make as a starter, and stop doing cardio. Cardio is a very overrated term.

Cycling/walking/jogging/crosstrainer isn't a decent form of cardio.
HIIT is the key.
Sprint, jump, fight, feel alive after a cardioworkout, not sleepy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 04:24:31 PM »
it's a combination of eating habits and cardio. cardio 5 times a week sounds good, but it depends on how much and what you eat, you only burn a certain number of calories and if your diet isnt good enough (let's say you still eat way too many calories per day and too much fat, it wont make much of a difference)
you need to get that shit figured out. im sure there's plenty of books, articles on the net etc on the subject, or if youre real serious in making a difference get someone to check your eating habits, calculating how many calories you eat per day and all that stuff.
as for certain exercises, there's no such thing. good luck and think long term.
Z

DBall

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »
some people are genitically disposed to hold fat in their lower back, and generally it will be the last fat lost.  the only thing i can tell you to do is train harder, eat cleaner and watch the diet.  stay away from that late night monster fatburger. (though i understand)  i have the same problem, my lower back, and i have to get really lean to see it go away, like down around 5 or 6%  which is damn tough, i promise.  work hard.  you'll get it.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 03:46:04 AM »
Just cut the offending fat off with a machete. Much faster.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha