Author Topic: 2 different worlds,,  (Read 1724 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
2 different worlds,,
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:33:47 PM »
if you look at fox news.. and then change to fake news msnbc and fake news cnn.. it almost look like 2 different worlds.. like you don't talk about the same America,,

i love it,,

the ones who watch fox news get bored sometime since not so much lieing drama but! atleast they get some kind of legit news more or less.. ofcourse fox news is have its own agenda and its making as much money as possible but generally speaking you can get some form of LEGIT! news on there..

with fake news msnbc and fake news cnn you don't get legit news..

I'm telling you its like 2 different countries.. the channels portray the news in a completely different manner and thankfuly break the country the right way.. and into a civil war which i hope comes since president Donald trump way MUST MUST MUST! prevail,, he is thie! only hope of the west

i see no other hope for the west,, and in my opinion the 2 fake news channels truly need to be dragged into courts of law.. it is completely fascist channels.. they are breaking the law every single day multiple times,, they create a new America post constitution kind of America.. the good thing is that they can only create it in their little terrorist groups antifa and blm,,

I'm all up for civil war if they to sabotage president Donald trump any farther,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: 2 different worlds,,
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:35:48 PM »
if you look at fox news.. and then change to fake news msnbc and fake news cnn.. it almost look like 2 different worlds.. like you don't talk about the same America,,

i love it,,

the ones who watch fox news get bored sometime since not so much lieing drama but! atleast they get some kind of legit news more or less.. ofcourse fox news is have its own agenda and its making as much money as possible but generally speaking you can get some form of LEGIT! news on there..

I'm telling you its like 2 different countries.. the channels portray the news in a completely different manner and thankfuly break the country the right way.. and into a civil war which i hope comes since president Donald trump way MUST MUST MUST! win,, he is thie! only hope of the west

i see no other hope for the west,, and in my opinion the 2 fake news channels truly need to be dragged into courts of law.. it is completely fascist channels.. they are breaking the law every single day multiple times,, they create a new America post constitution kind of America.. the good thing is that they can only create it in their little terrorist groups antifa and blm,,

I'm all up for civil war if they to sabotage president Donald trump any farther,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

A

chess315

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 10:24:15 PM »
Im with you to gh15  we will go to war with Korea that's why Russia and Korea are at it's borders so as soon as the first bomb drops they can start land grabbing China wants to take north Korea but Russia and usa want Russia there. So China won't be able to take it. North Korea is fucked there going to have a 3 super powers in there that guy is a fucking moron that's why China gave them the nukes is to over throw them

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 04:33:17 AM »
i truly believe there is a need for a war.. its time,,

either civil war or international war to remind the enemy how strong the west is and keep them at bay,, as simple as that,, never forget war is horrid but also never forget that with every waiting moment you encourage an hitler like psycopaths in north korea.. iran and few other terrorist holes,,

its been 100 years since ww1.. I believe its time to get ready and we are ready,,

as I said leave north korea is you are western by last day of December 2017,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 12:41:36 PM »
i truly believe there is a need for a war.. its time,,

either civil war or international war to remind the enemy how strong the west is and keep them at bay,, as simple as that,, never forget war is horrid but also never forget that with every waiting moment you encourage an hitler like psycopaths in north korea.. iran and few other terrorist holes,,

its been 100 years since ww1.. I believe its time to get ready and we are ready,,

as I said leave north korea is you are western by last day of December 2017,,

gh15 approved

do you think we're going to war this time gh15 I do I see Russia and China licking there lips waiting they want us to start so bad they may beat us to it. I think were going this time every man in America has heard stories about Korea and hates them

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 05:04:45 PM »
the human specie is evolving in cycles of repetitivenes,,

i actually seen the nuclear plans of attack against the mullas in iran like i actualy went over it with my own eyes,, i say to leave north korea because we are indeed ready for war wether we initiate it depends on one and only one thing the generals around the kido,, if those generals smart they will take him out or cause him to elimitate his nuclear program.. if not we are going to war and we will finish them within few hours.. not days but hours,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 07:22:31 PM »
I stopped watching news 15 years ago, I did not call it fake news (not invented yet) but knew it was corrupted.
K

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 09:23:46 PM »
news was stil ok to watch until 4 years into the past.. in 2014 it became complete corruption on the 6th year of Hussein Obama when the poison was deep into the vein and the personal of fake news cnn and fake news msnbc became dominated by generation nothingness,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 07:31:26 AM »
This new gh15 is very political
irongearco.com

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 07:54:12 AM »
generation nothingless, all western guys are fucking pussyes,been to Germany few weeks ago, full of islamic shit everywhere, nobody does anything. Same for France,Belgium or other western european countries, all the young men are pussyes , fucking idiots . Believe it or not we are lost, we need slavic eastern spirit implemented in their head. We need to rise and kick islamic and femminist retards back to their place, in the thrash.
GETBIG!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 08:05:12 AM »

i love it,,

I'm telling you its like 2 different countries.. the channels portray the news in a completely different manner and thankfuly break the country the right way.. and into a civil war which i hope comes since president Donald trump way MUST MUST MUST! prevail,, he is thie! only hope of the west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 06:19:42 PM »
the all fake news msnbc.. from joe communist scarborow.. to mike pill head brazizinski.. to steve shmidt the wanna be kid who brought upon us john senile mccain in 2008.. ill or not ill they brought upon us the islamo fascist Hussein Obama son of 1000 whores.. that whole fake news chanel is run by deep state,, they are not even hiding it any longer.. they used to hide it earlier in the 21st century but since 2015 they do not hide it any longer,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel