Author Topic: Cardio on Off Days  (Read 929 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Cardio on Off Days
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:30:05 AM »
I know I am too damn skinny to be doing cardio but I sit in an office all day doing nothing.  So on your off days, do you guys change your diet at all?  Cardio?  Just sit and eat all day?

Curious.....how do you beat the mentality?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Cardio on Off Days
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:35:46 AM »
I know I am too damn skinny to be doing cardio but I sit in an office all day doing nothing.  So on your off days, do you guys change your diet at all?  Cardio?  Just sit and eat all day?

Curious.....how do you beat the mentality?

personally, I beat the mentality by asking the same questions over and over and over and over......
E

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
danielson , can u tell me is creatine cheating as i get all this roid rage when i take it  ;D

.....anyways i just eat the same and relax on off days , and if im ment to be 'dieting' then itd seem a good idea to do cardio on off days

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:50:54 AM »
danielson , can u tell me is creatine cheating as i get all this roid rage when i take it  ;D

.....anyways i just eat the same and relax on off days , and if im ment to be 'dieting' then itd seem a good idea to do cardio on off days

Creatine is not cheating, however you may want to ask this question a few dozen times over the next couple of months like someone else seems to do ;D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 01:49:39 PM »
what was the question? you can do cardio being skinny as long as you dont go overboard and start running for a marathon and end up burning muscle
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »
what was the question? you can do cardio being skinny as long as you dont go overboard and start running for a marathon and end up burning muscle

He asks this question all the time. It's like he needs E-permission to do cardio ??? He is shredded though, I'll give him that, but has the worst case of OCD ever.
E

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »
and if im ment to be 'dieting' then itd seem a good idea to do cardio on off days

Don't encourage Lugar to do anymore cardio.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 08:07:44 PM »
On a serious note Lugar I use off days as a day to relax - I don't think about the gym & usually I'll just lay around & maybe have a few beers or something. Aside from that I generally don't change my diet at all & I usually don't worry about doing cardio.