Author Topic: Mixing eggs into your oatmeal  (Read 13454 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Mixing eggs into your oatmeal
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2008, 09:04:48 PM »
no wonder the jap is in prison,,are you friends dumb?? what is wrong with you ??

PAPETI FOOD EGGWHOITES LIQUIFIED 2$ PER CARTON OF DRINKABLE EGGWHITES IN YOUR FUCKING WALMART,,WHATS SO HARD? IT TASTES VERY GOOD WITH CRYSTAL LIGHT PINK LEMONADE POWDER OR WITH OUT  ,,IT TAKES GOOD WITH NOTHING ,,YOU JUST BUY IT IN 60 SECONDS ,,BUY 10 FOR 20$ AND YOU GOT YOUR PROTIEN FOR  2-3 DAYS FROM EGGWHITES INADDITION TO OTHR FOOD OFOCURSE

you complicate things ,,that jap is out of his mind,,2008 and he play 1980s games,,
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2008, 09:06:13 PM »
no wonder the jap is in prison,,are you friends dumb?? what is wrong with you ??

PAPETI FOOD EGGWHOITES LIQUIFIED 2$ PER CARTON OF DRINKABLE EGGWHITES IN YOUR FUCKING WALMART,,WHATS SO HARD? IT TASTES VERY GOOD WITH CRYSTAL LIGHT PINK LEMONADE POWDER OR WITH OUT  ,,IT TAKES GOOD WITH NOTHING ,,YOU JUST BUY IT IN 60 SECONDS ,,BUY 10 FOR 20$ AND YOU GOT YOUR PROTIEN FOR  2-3 DAYS FROM EGGWHITES INADDITION TO OTHR FOOD OFOCURSE

you complicate things ,,that jap is out of his mind,,2008 and he play 1980s games,,

If I drink egg whites without putting them in the microwave first, I fart all day long

and cooked egg whites taste like shit so I prefer a protein shake post workout

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »
Jesus H Christ!! Stop throwing out the best part of the egg! Eat the freakin yolk!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2008, 11:14:27 PM »
Jesus H Christ!! Stop throwing out the best part of the egg! Eat the freakin yolk!!!!

Amen.  People these days are getting too squeamish about sat fat and cholesterol.  Eating the white but not the yolk is like going down on a bitch and not finishing the job.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2008, 11:16:35 PM »
Amen.  People these days are getting too squeamish about sat fat and cholesterol.  Eating the white but not the yolk is like going down on a bitch and not finishing the job.

;D Where do all these goofy fads originate?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2008, 11:20:10 PM »
;D Where do all these goofy fads originate?

...from a place that resembles my stinky anus before I take a morning shower ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »
If I drink egg whites without putting them in the microwave first, I fart all day long

and cooked egg whites taste like shit so I prefer a protein shake post workout

they
are
cooked
my
friend

pepeti or all whir\tes which ever brad ,,they even carry it now in europe,,,its cooked eggwhites only liquified so no farts,,and if you have ared time to get useed to the best source of protien just use digestive aminogen or whatevr other crap you have thre in america,,

no protien powder can EVER  compare to egg!,,egg goes in ,,protien powder go out the buttom of your ass hole in worrying rates,,egg whites is what any professional count on not protien powders...
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2008, 12:56:01 PM »

yoks are very good,,,in sushi!,,keep them for sushi time
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »
a couple yolks are fine and can help out with test levels and help keep up a properly functioning thyroid, but i wouldnt advise anyone who is dieting, who has a slow metabolism, or just wants to keep some decent cuts to eat the yolk.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2008, 01:35:37 PM »
Mike used to mix them.  It's gross.  :P

Yeah, but Mike's a retard.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
The biological value of the protein is higher when you eat both the yolk and the white. I think the slow digestion is a good thing too. Whey is absorbed so quickly most of it is probably used for energy and oxidized. Not to mention all the micronutrients in the yolk.

I tire quickly of eating whole eggs though.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2008, 02:42:09 PM »
ehhh egg whites have a biological value of like 97 as opposed to whole eggs at 100.  if your worried about it take a bcaa tab with the egg whites and there you go, bio value of 100. yes..tons of micronutrients in the yolk. just alot of sat. fat though.     no need for any saturated fat in the diet besides whats hidden in your lean meats..   a few grams daily from chicken and lean beef will give you PLENTY of saturated fat, and the iodine isnt needed if your using alot of sodium(iodized salt) like you should be...and my fish oil caps have the cholestrol in them, plsu red meat has got cholestrol too; so for my own self, i definitely should stick with the egg whites. some of you guys with fast metabolism should eat them though

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »
ehhh egg whites have a biological value of like 97 as opposed to whole eggs at 100.  if your worried about it take a bcaa tab with the egg whites and there you go, bio value of 100. yes..tons of micronutrients in the yolk. just alot of sat. fat though.     no need for any saturated fat in the diet besides whats hidden in your lean meats..   a few grams daily from chicken and lean beef will give you PLENTY of saturated fat, and the iodine isnt needed if your using alot of sodium(iodized salt) like you should be...and my fish oil caps have the cholestrol in them, plsu red meat has got cholestrol too; so for my own self, i definitely should stick with the egg whites. some of you guys with fast metabolism should eat them though
Fast metabolism has nothing to do with whether you should eat the yolk or not. Say you eat lots of yolks but you're in a deficit, are you going to get fat?

I'm pretty sure the BV of whole egg vs. egg white has nothing to do with the BCAA content.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
follow the arrows

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
Fast metabolism has nothing to do with whether you should eat the yolk or not. Say you eat lots of yolks but you're in a deficit, are you going to get fat?

I'm pretty sure the BV of whole egg vs. egg white has nothing to do with the BCAA content.
caloric totals dont mean shit. get your head out of the 1970's...  eating 10 eggs per day, that would be 45 grams of saturated fat, almost all of which will be stored as body fat. saturated fat is not like mono and poly in that it isnt readil;y used for energy. sure, if you only eat 1900 cals a day, and you burn 2000, that means you have 100 calories burned on top of what you ate, but that doesnt mean that nothing you ate was stored as fat... replace those 45 grams of saturated fat with 45 grams of poly or mono fat like omega 3 or flax or almonds and you will se a HUGE difference in what your body looks like at the end of the day. how so..even with the same amount of calories, the same percentage of macro's, and the same caloric expenditure? because the sat fat was sent directly to fat stores, where it was then burned only in partial..some glycogen was burned in place of that fat(if it were to have stayed around in the blood stream and waited to get burned up)..so you have burned up the same amount of calories, but you have more in your fat stores..

calories dont mean shit.

and egg yolks(in the present day) are saturated fat that can and should be replaced with much better nutrients and calories.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »

Don't be retarded...Some people eat 2 to 3 dozen eggs a day...oh yeah and you made Kamali look even worse...No wonder he got rid of you quick...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2008, 03:29:32 PM »
Don't be retarded...Some people eat 2 to 3 dozen eggs a day...oh yeah and you made Kamali look even worse...No wonder he got rid of you quick...
yeah...when dieting i think egg whites are the ideal food actually. 12 egg whites+unlimited broccoli+2 capusles of fish oil+2 capusles of cla+2 capsules of green tea extract every 2 and 1/2 hours,  except breakfast(substitue broccoli with oatmeal) and post workout,(substitute broccoli with vitargo or waxy) will have the fat MELTING off of you..

Drogon

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »
2 capusles of fish oil+2 capusles of cla+2 capsules of green tea extract every 2 and 1/2 hours,  except breakfast(substitue broccoli with oatmeal) and post workout,(substitute broccoli with vitargo or waxy) will have the fat MELTING off of you..

Hey Candidizzle! Wow, u seem to know a lot about dieting and how to MELT the fat off! Do u have any pics of you? I'd like to be inspired and encouraged to lose bodyfat and become like you!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2008, 04:02:17 PM »
Hey Candidizzle! Wow, u seem to know a lot about dieting and how to MELT the fat off! Do u have any pics of you? I'd like to be inspired and encouraged to lose bodyfat and become like you!!
this is him.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2008, 04:04:16 PM »

eggs in oatmeal is really gross :P

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »
yeah...when dieting i think egg whites are the ideal food actually. 12 egg whites+unlimited broccoli+2 capusles of fish oil+2 capusles of cla+2 capsules of green tea extract every 2 and 1/2 hours,  except breakfast(substitue broccoli with oatmeal) and post workout,(substitute broccoli with vitargo or waxy) will have the fat MELTING off of you..
Hey candidizzle it sounds like you dont know what the hell youre talking about
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »
Hey candidizzle it sounds like you dont know what the hell youre talking about
how dare you Lamplighter!!!!! "candidizzle" is carrying at least 142 pounds of solid muscle here, this man mountain obviously knows how to build huge, thick shredded muscle mass. ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »
how dare you Lamplighter!!!!! "candidizzle" is carrying at least 142 pounds of solid muscle here, this man mountain obviously knows how to build huge, thick shredded muscle mass. ;D

how can you tell?  You can't see his hands?  Maybe they are empty.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2008, 04:09:35 PM »

how can you tell?  You can't see his hands?  Maybe they are empty.

Sup ~frecklefeet~?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »
I give the kid credit, he has lost alot of weight..