Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 29066 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« on: October 14, 2013, 03:36:00 PM »
Weak. No action.

Cliffs because the vid sucks:Bio3 said Layne said something about Bio's mother on the internet. Bio3 introduced himself to Layne in person at the Olympia. Layne denied saying anything about Bio's mom. They both talked it out like men and shook hands. Layne thanked Bio for speaking to him like a man in person as opposed to shit talking and trolling on the net like Lyle and that guy who uses steroids but doesn't even look like he lifts... Jason blahblah.

A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 05:37:03 PM »
I wish I could have that four minutes back

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
Ummmm   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 06:06:20 PM »
Not watching four minutes 16 seconds for the punchline, summary please.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 06:12:46 PM »
Not watching four minutes 16 seconds for the punchline, summary please.

Bio3 said Layne said something about Bio's mother on the internet. Bio3 introduced himself to Layne in person at the Olympia. Layne denied saying anything about Bio's mom. They both talked it out like men and shook hands. Layne thanked Bio for speaking to him like a man in person as opposed to shit talking and trolling on the net like Lyle and that guy who uses steroids but doesn't even look like he lifts... Jason blahblah.
A

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 09:16:20 PM »
Let the shit go... ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »
no clicky

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »
Added cliffs.
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 09:20:41 PM »
Summation:  If Layne were to have taken down his slacks, Bio would have knelt before Zeus and did the knuckle shuffle. 

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 11:19:27 PM »
Hmmmm finally I made it to the big time!! After years, a post about me! :) (bios3training is my channel, it's ME!)

Haters Gona hate but I waited a long time to talk to layne face to face and not talk shit online. The whole bullshit thing is over and am happy to move on and at least let him know, some people have limits and will step to your face and shit could get hairy.

Thanks for posting this here. Have a lot of other vids up also which...... Will prolly get me torn apart here but that's how get big plays donuts ok!!

BioS3
T

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 12:52:18 AM »
Hmmmm finally I made it to the big time!! After years, a post about me! :) (bios3training is my channel, it's ME!)

Haters Gona hate but I waited a long time to talk to layne face to face and not talk shit online. The whole bullshit thing is over and am happy to move on and at least let him know, some people have limits and will step to your face and shit could get hairy.

Thanks for posting this here. Have a lot of other vids up also which...... Will prolly get me torn apart here but that's how get big plays donuts ok!!

BioS3
Jerry your channel is great. Glad you left the other site. Its a weird cult over there.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 05:14:13 AM »

BioS3

If you were offended by his comments why did you shake his hand?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 05:17:50 AM »

BioS3

Another fucking guy with the "haters gonna hate".   How get big plays donuts? ::)

Next time, take a screen shot.  Don't know how?  Learn.

Also, why won't you confront the people on here if they tear you to bits?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 05:20:28 AM »
that guy looks to have high bloodpressure and a heme-iron addict
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 05:29:45 AM »
That Bi3some guy better not find me to 'talk it out', i'd bash his teeth down his fat neck.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 05:47:37 AM »
That Bi3some guy better not find me to 'talk it out', i'd bash his teeth down his fat neck.

Hater

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 06:03:35 AM »

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 06:16:04 AM »
Rapers gon rape
Panty sniffers gonna bitch out too

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 06:19:21 AM »
Panty sniffers gonna bitch out too

Haha yes, Chronic masturbators gon tbate

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 06:30:04 AM »

BioS3
Does your mom even lift?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 06:33:54 AM »

BioS3
Hey jerry you seem to be  a cool dude. I really like your youtube. Often listen to it when im out walking my dog. Most video blogs about bodybuilding and training on youtube are boring as shit nut not yours. You should do more story time they are reaöly entertaining (brown nose mode off)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 06:41:23 AM »
Gayer than "talking it out".   :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 06:54:40 AM »

BioS3
well if you didn't obsess over Lame Nortfuck so much on youtube like your other nerd youtube friends(Jason blabla) then maybe he wouldn't have said that about your ugly pig whore for a mother.

and btw. your wife is a fat ugly pig too.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 07:02:45 AM »
well if you didn't obsess over Lame Nortfuck so much on youtube like your other nerd youtube friends(Jason blabla) then maybe he wouldn't have said that about your ugly pig whore for a mother.

and btw. your wife is a fat ugly pig too.

Uh oh....do I sense a face to face confrontation coming?  Shitz gunna get realz here soon

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 07:07:57 AM »
Uh oh....do I sense a face to face confrontation coming?  Shitz gunna get realz here soon
haha that roided up manlet couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I'd love to cave his face in.