Author Topic: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'  (Read 10085 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2013, 09:42:36 AM »
Indeed my friend.

Used to be my guilty pleasure then drug back during the Burning Crusade years. After the first time turning friends down going out to raid, I deleted all my chars and uninstalled. Though to this day it's still the best cardio I've ever done. I simply forgot to eat. I'm still a bit of a WoW lore whore so I recognised 'Frostmourne'.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2013, 09:43:38 AM »
Used to be my guilty pleasure then drug back during the Burning Crusade years. After the first time turning friends down going out to raid, I deleted all my chars and uninstalled. Though to this day it's still the best cardio I've ever done. I simply forgot to eat. I'm still a bit of a WoW lore whore so I recognised 'Frostmourne'.

Gave it up shortly after MoP.

I don't miss it... I was definitely addicted for a bit though.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2013, 12:05:35 PM »
I am an honest person. While I don't make it a habit to volunteer information about my sex life, if one of my grandchildren were to ask, I wouldn't deny it. My children grew up with me as their father. I don't believe my bisexuality was ever an issue or a secret. What counts is that I have been always there for them and that my wife and I have always been happily married.

I don't want to give you the impression that I think I have anything to be ashamed of, because I do not. I am a good person. I just do not believe my sexuality is all that relevant unless someone is interested in me.

I am 68 years old, my sex drive is almost nil. Since having a prostatectomy last year, I have ceased to get erections. I can honestly say that having sex is of very little importance to me. My wife and I have been married for 47 years. We dated and lived together for almost two years before marrying. I have never had a lover outside my marriage. It is safe to say she is the person I love and want to be with.

not calling you a liar or anything, but its hard to believe that a self-professed bi-sexual did not act on urges he had toward the same sex during 47 years of mariage...I just don't buy that...sorry..theres a gay affair somewhere in there

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2013, 06:20:14 PM »
Perhaps your definition of an affair is different from mine. I don't consider a brief sexual encounter and affair. It is something slightly more exciting than masturbation, which most men and women experience at some point in their lives. To my way of thinking an affair includes emotional and romantic feelings. To be clear, I am not saying I never succumbed to a "quickie" back in the day. It was absolutely meaningless sex for me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2013, 06:25:56 PM »

Lol.
I still play, quite a bit up until the last couple weeks.  WoW took a sharp nose dive after wrath, MoP is better but still feels empty... the PvE in MoP is random and pointless they kind of broke world PvP.

Im a much bigger fan of the big warcraft picture though, I still go back and play Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne, the storyline is killer.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2013, 06:30:28 PM »
You a Warcraft player Shockwave?

How did you get that from his comment?  Just curious?  Never played WoW, is there a code in there or something? ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »
How did you get that from his comment?  Just curious?  Never played WoW, is there a code in there or something? ???
Avatar and quote under it bromosexual.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2013, 08:19:10 PM »
Avatar and quote under it bromosexual.

Oh, I'm slow.... lol