Author Topic: Hit in order  (Read 18857 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Hit in order
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 06:41:00 AM »

I can totally see the attraction of a nice, big, thick ass...but I don't get what is hot about a big, jiggly, cheezy, lumpy, dimpled, out of shape ass flopping all around.  It's gross and shows you that the girl doesn't take care of herself.   :-X

:)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »

I can totally see the attraction of a nice, big, thick ass...but I don't get what is hot about a big, jiggly, cheezy, lumpy, dimpled, out of shape ass flopping all around.  It's gross and shows you that the girl doesn't take care of herself.   :-X

Epic Jealousy  :D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 06:46:05 AM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 06:50:51 AM »
Drown in luke warm water.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 06:56:35 AM »

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 07:10:50 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 07:12:32 AM »

your point?

How many times have you had dp, Rip?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 07:14:07 AM »
How many times have you had dp, Rip?

Not as many times as you have rubbed one out thinking about that ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 07:21:56 AM »

You have never had dp?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 08:50:09 AM »

your point?

they don't care about your concerns, they have what the consumer wants

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 08:56:26 AM »

Pfffffft......tell us something we don't know.   ;D   ;D   ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 09:08:59 AM »

they don't care about your concerns, they have what the consumer wants

Big, fat, cheezy, floppy asses?   :-\

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

OUTED    :-X

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2180798/Would-YOU-16-year-old-wanted-change-sex-How-Miranda-Parram-fighting-sons-human-right-wear-make-up.html

Oh, you could tell this in the beginning now could you. Too late to change my mind now I already tossed on off to the mom and wanna-be. Thanks a shit load Army!    >:(

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 09:44:47 AM »
The scary thing with those threads is considering the number of getbiggers who "will hit" and then rant about being trapped, one can only assume that the average getbigger's GF looks less feminine then a man in drag.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 09:50:36 AM »

I didn't think Rosee had enhanced Derriere until I see many of her other Pics.......but she look way more presentable than Kim's
It's black men's fault (and yes, I'll cop to it as well) sloppy looking asses like that are not to be desired for, it looks weird. The firm, round bunda of the brazilian with thick thighs and hams is the desired look. American/Anglo men of African descent, think "bigger is better" when it isn't...
Points should go to firmness, roundness, and aesthetically proportioned to the thighs. The thighs must be thick and firm.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 09:53:13 AM »
The scary thing with those threads is considering the number of getbiggers who "will hit" and then rant about being trapped, one can only assume that the average getbigger's GF looks less feminine then a man in drag.

No Mortalcoil, I honestly believe that the average getbigger would fuck anything that breaths. For me, I don't even care if they are breathing. But it is a bit of a bitch having to move the ball sack out of the way everytime you want to bang it's ass. So I do prefer women.   ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »
No Mortalcoil, I honestly believe that the average getbigger would fuck anything that breaths. For me, I don't even care if they are breathing. But it is a bit of a bitch having to move the ball sack out of the way everytime you want to bang it's ass. So I do prefer women.   ;D

I concur. I found myself that women who could still breathe were not likely to have consensual sex with me. The breathing gone, the problem disappears as I'm not the type to turn a dead woman down.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2012, 10:11:28 AM »
I concur. I found myself that women who could still breathe were not likely to have consensual sex with me. The breathing gone, the problem disappears as I'm not the type to turn a dead woman down.

You sir, are a true gentleman. Also what is nice with the non breathing ones (besides the consensual anal sex everytime) is that after you are done jackhammering them you can wipe your dick off on the curtains and they won't say a word. You gotta love that in a woman. Oh yea, and the bitch never talks back......BONUS!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »
You sir, are a true gentleman. Also what is nice with the non breathing ones (besides the consensual anal sex everytime) is that after you are done jackhammering them you can wipe your dick off on the curtains and they won't say a word. You gotta love that in a woman. Oh yea, and the bitch never talks back......BONUS!

Few people have enough taste to wipe off their dicks on the curtains, specially if they have that silky texture to them. You might think they'd know better but only the more educated ones can appreciate this gesture of true class.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »
It's black men's fault (and yes, I'll cop to it as well) sloppy looking asses like that are not to be desired for, it looks weird. The firm, round bunda of the brazilian with thick thighs and hams is the desired look. American/Anglo men of African descent, think "bigger is better" when it isn't...
Points should go to firmness, roundness, and aesthetically proportioned to the thighs. The thighs must be thick and firm.

I've touch one a many stripper's ass with fake junk in the trunk and the feel is undesirable....some of these asses are Hard as a rock....the feel is unnatural

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »

Big, fat, cheezy, floppy asses?   :-\

lol....well, the paying customers seem to love it that way

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
Few people have enough taste to wipe off their dicks on the curtains, specially if they have that silky texture to them. You might think they'd know better but only the more educated ones can appreciate this gesture of true class.

What is nice is the curtains that have the tie-back ropes. Those are great to floss out any vaginal juices that may have leaked out of the corpse and down your ass crack.

I can tell you are a man of class MORTALCOIL, I am sure you know that if there are no curtains available to cock clean with the next best thing is the face/hand towel hanging on the ring next to the bathroom sink.