Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88784 times)

prophecy

• Getbig II
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
thanks
about the primo. i believe it is good to go. thanks to schmoe buster for confirming as he is currently using it and compared it to the schering primo he has used in the past , also i have some on the way..so id say go for it

You look great bro.  Huge, wide back.  You look to be in great condition too.

Also, we had spoke briefly about a certain primo product.  Do you recommend staying away?  I can;t imagine someone as respected as him carrying someone that isn;t what it actually is.

Swlabr

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »
What's your body fat percentage there?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 08:28:54 PM »
def leaner, but how can you say his traps exploded?  they were big before, if anything it looks like traps may be smaller in the new pics.  probably just the pic but you cant say for sure traps got bigger,,,however gh did make my traps much bigger that was the most noticable change,,i literally had zero traps before and they are decent now

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 08:29:06 PM »
thanks
about the primo. i believe it is good to go. thanks to schmoe buster for confirming as he is currently using it and compared it to the schering primo he has used in the past , also i have some on the way..so id say go for it

Very good to know bro.  I definitely plan on trying out his masteron and primo when I can diet properly and take it to the next level!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »
Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks.

apparently your chest and shoulders just exploded,,,your gut went down a lot.

For next pics make sure they have the same lighting,, otherwise it is very hard to tel the difference if the pics have different lighting, conditions etc.
all drugs - TPPIIP

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2012, 08:31:20 PM »
Why the special lighting for the second two pics? Take them relaxed standing in front of the same mirror as the first one so peole can get a better representation of the changes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 08:33:57 PM »
What's your body fat percentage there?

You guess is as good as mine.  Maybe 9-10%?

def leaner, but how can you say his traps exploded?  they were big before, if anything it looks like traps may be smaller in the new pics.  probably just the pic but you cant say for sure traps got bigger,,,however gh did make my traps much bigger that was the most noticable change,,i literally had zero traps before and they are decent now

I also noticed that my shoulder got much rounder and fuller.  It was kinda odd because I had read about it in the Bible, and to be honest, had wrote it off as nonsense, and sure enough...

apparently your chest and shoulders just exploded,,,your gut went down a lot.

For next pics make sure they have the same lighting,, otherwise it is very hard to tel the difference if the pics have different lighting, conditions etc.

Good point.  I wasn't tinkering with the lighting or anything.  I would just snap a pic when I woke up and was generally the tightest I would be all day.  However, I would definitely like to get a pic up when I am pumped to give a better perspective.  I put up 455lbs twice yesterday on flat bench.   I repped 315 10x on incline as well.   Definitely been getting some amazing pumps.

dustin

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 08:40:51 PM »
Can't get much better than this, unless running short esters. Keep snapping pics in the morning if you've already been doing it pretty steadily. It's pretty neat ripping through an album of daily pictures and seeing the changes.

I should start doing this again when I kick my training back into gear (aka, when I up the dose). Thanks again for the motivation! ;D

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »
I'd like to see any body else post pics with that much progress in a month.  Both bigger AND leaner on an admitted less than optimal diet.  In FOUR WEEKS.  Cmon guys you know in BB terms that is like nothing.  20iu is no joke though cost wise.  I absolutely love novos at 10iu, and that is expensive enough!(for me)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
Why the special lighting for the second two pics? Take them relaxed standing in front of the same mirror as the first one so peole can get a better representation of the changes.

The true adonis photography principles.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 09:01:27 PM »
After reading the Bible and really considering what gh15 was saying, I decided to run a high dose gh regiment indefinitely.  The first picture is being off everything (steroids and gh), along with zero training and eating like shit, for nearly 3 months.  I decided to get my ass back in the gym and get back in shape.  I decided to run 20ius ed of gh (I had only used gh once before for about 90 days and then had to stop).  I am also running 700mg sust and 500mg tren-e (along with some anadrol for the first 2 weeks).  Also, I have been using T3 (@ 100mcgs).  My diet hasn;t been great by any means, but I am getting in enough protein.  I could certainly cut out a lot of fat and carbs.

I plan on running the gh at this dose indefinitely.  At barest minimum, I want to run it for the next 6 months.  I plan on dropping the tren and lowering my test in the next 6 weeks.  Overall, I feel great.  I haven't been able to take a shot of myself pumped but I am extremely vascular and have been getting amazing pumps.  I am 6'1 and in that last pic weigh 255lbs.  

I am planning my Spring cycle and want to try some masteron and primo.  I have never run either before.  I am also debating on some insulin (never used that either), but I do not want to ruin what definition I do currently have.  

Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks.
Incredible results! Ur the best buddy! Haha!  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2012, 09:04:11 PM »
lol not much difference, ONE MONTH, wish i had the cash u do

times 2 dude has made awesome progress
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2012, 09:06:06 PM »
Naw, I think that's pretty good progress. If he said test pp or prop, and tren ACE then I might say maybe two weeks he should have seen the same results. But no, that's pretty wicked. Muscle memory and juice have a part to play but I mean this is 30 days with long esters and a lay off from training.

Post some more pics down the line and shut the haters up, man. I've been brave enough to post pictures after people talked smack and it pretty much shut them up. Ended up getting compliments from unlikely fellas like Groink too, so you know you're won a battle against the haters at that point.

BUT, in the typical Getbig fashion it's mandatory for me to tell you that you look like shit. Hope this helps. ;D

pretty good? The guy dropped like 15 pounds of fat and put on some muscle in the process. You don't progress much faster than that, even with all the drug in the world at your disposal, muscle growth is still a slow process.
l

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2012, 09:43:30 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=68a458122aa92854fae3f8fea93f4131&action=profile;u=12769;sa=showPosts

Enjoy.  Definitely tweaked my thinking about bodybuilding, training, and "supplements"

;D

So...I take it there isn't one definitive link?  Is this 'bible' written in gh15 'grammar'?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2012, 09:48:34 PM »

so, this is the 'guy' who was going to meet me and spit in my face?

ahahahahaha good luck with that, chubbs.

your a fat bitch. hope this helps.
b

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »
Very nice progress bro.

Only the blind and retarded fail to see changes.

Freeway

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2012, 10:21:26 PM »
I think you look great for only 30 days. Great job

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »
gh doesn't look worth the money.
sheesh sometimes i just want to give up on bodybuilding.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2012, 10:47:48 PM »
Try taking photos with the lights on in future.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2012, 10:58:04 PM »
you have barely improved.  maybe chest a little looks just like angle and lightning.

your traps have not changed.

you lost weight thanks to the GH. 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2012, 10:59:07 PM »
you made crazy improvements. gh was right the delts do take on a different look with gh
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »
you have barely improved.  maybe chest a little looks just like angle and lightning.

your traps have not changed.

you lost weight thanks to the GH. 

come on! look at his delts
irongearco.com

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2012, 11:02:03 PM »

come on! look at his delts
yes look at them.  he has gh delts from before.  they won't disappear in 3 months.  all angle in first pic.  they look better because he's more cut.  gh will give you those delts.  they won't disappear instantly either.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »
yes look at them.  he has gh delts from before.  they won't disappear in 3 months.  all angle in first pic.  they look better because he's more cut.  gh will give you those delts.  they won't disappear instantly either.

it seemed to swell them up to me. like gh says it gives you a 3d look
irongearco.com

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 11:29:01 PM »

Does GH make you feel like this?