Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88773 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2012, 11:32:49 PM »
this is from 30 days,, this is pretty much execlent result,, and the reason many here say oh its good and nto great results is the water held on the physiqe from testosterona ,, he transformed himself ,, not full mutation because of guess what? .....

all together now pupils...

no insulina : )

incredible result to be honet,, if this is the fella and real fella that did this change in a month ,, this is impressive for the products use

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2012, 11:37:52 PM »
i just look in pictures again lol ,, this is quite impressive

down the testosterona

put in trenbolona and primobolana ace ON BOTH ,, no longer esters anymore,, the 2 together primobolana acatato and trenbollona ,, good 500+ per week on each so it is 1 gram in the list! on both

add anadrol when think you are too flat ,,

masterona for anti estrogen to kill the water and kill even more fat later on

thats it ,, this can be! competetive amatuer physiqe in the regional level within 12 months,,

this is nice results,,

what was the gh? also insulina dont add yet ...lean out little more if you do and add it ONLY ONLY after you do the rest of what i said

if you want equipona put it in too but then you will have to down the testosterona even more sincce what you go for now is the chizeled  hard and dry push from within look ,, so equipona is good for it but the testoserona will have to go down bellow the 250 mg a week with equipona

also i sugest for your type of physiqe legit primobolana over equipona ,, in your particular case

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »

come on! look at his delts

he looks AMAZING,, this fella when water drop if put in the primobolna and trenbolona i said from top chefs ...he can get somewhere,, as logn as legs are there too ,, this is DEFENITELY one of the better build on this boarding ,, this is the deni wolfe type build it wash the floor with all the squar short balooned rectangulars pictures i see here,, this is what bodybuild is about ...to get this! to be largeer in this same proportions ...now this! wil be impresive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »
lastly,, this is to the fella who started this posting ,, the one who made this posting,, dont listen to every opinion out there,, fellas are jelous,, this is bodybuild...fella dream they did this thing in a month ,, this is a fucking 30 days lol this is PROFESIONAL LEVEKL RESULTS FOR THE TIME ,, THE TYPE OF PRODUCTS...AND THE BEGGINING POINT,, rememebr you work with china generic,, this is INCREDIBLE RESULTS,, im impressed,,

and ! what many of the fellas here do not get is that what you have on your abdomin is W A T E R ,, wait on gh another 30 days...see what will happen ,, you can even take lower dose...and see what happened if you stickl to the gh another  30-60 days...if it is thanktropin or legit gh ...you will see that no matter what the water start droping while you .....if on primobolana and trenbolona start gaining! weight whiel water dropping...in the worst case weight wil  not move but the look under this water....you have  abig surprize coming,,

this friends! is mutation on a normal fella,, mutation that can lead to competetive in the higher levels

and he did it in 30 days! ,, he did it with NO INSULINA,, lol and i realy dont even think he need t3 ....this is good good good results for 30 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:58 PM »
is this realy you ? i dont knwo what to believe anymore in this place lol if it is you ...and done in 30 days,, why arent you competing ? this is some godo ass potential when water come down and it will no mater what ,, you will see if you use thanktropin or even novotropin any legit gh  you wil see that no matter fuickin what water drop on you wether you want it or not wether your granma gave you apple shtroodel or not ,, water drop and it come in a surprize week 5-8 somewhere there ,, you ARE LEAN,, if you ad insulina when down in the 6% and you are prety close after water drop ,, look how tight your obliqe is its basicaly water all over the midsection ,, if you add insulina when you are6% or so ..you will BLOW THE FUCK UP but then you hav eto be careful because your best thing is your waist to delts ratio,, felas die to have this thing,, fellas DIE to get to this proprtions they always work on geting the delt as wide as possible via gh  and the waist as tight as possible but many of them fuck it up FOR GOOD using insulina,, the smarter fellas....tony ....denise....they arre the ones! who you need to follow ,, dont put insulina like retards around that you see sudenly blow up to 240 of nothing,,,im talking 5'10 here...you are tall so the weight will difer for you  ...7lb per inch as you know

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2012, 01:18:52 AM »
After reading the Bible and really considering what gh15 was saying, I decided to run a high dose gh regiment indefinitely.  The first picture is being off everything (steroids and gh), along with zero training and eating like shit, for nearly 3 months.  I decided to get my ass back in the gym and get back in shape.  I decided to run 20ius ed of gh (I had only used gh once before for about 90 days and then had to stop).  I am also running 700mg sust and 500mg tren-e (along with some anadrol for the first 2 weeks).  Also, I have been using T3 (@ 100mcgs).  My diet hasn;t been great by any means, but I am getting in enough protein.  I could certainly cut out a lot of fat and carbs.

I plan on running the gh at this dose indefinitely.  At barest minimum, I want to run it for the next 6 months.  I plan on dropping the tren and lowering my test in the next 6 weeks.  Overall, I feel great.  I haven't been able to take a shot of myself pumped but I am extremely vascular and have been getting amazing pumps.  I am 6'1 and in that last pic weigh 255lbs.  

I am planning my Spring cycle and want to try some masteron and primo.  I have never run either before.  I am also debating on some insulin (never used that either), but I do not want to ruin what definition I do currently have.  

Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks.

for that amount of gh im not that impressed to be honest..

nice big build tho, huge wide shoulders

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2012, 01:55:29 AM »
good physique

those pics coud have been on the same day with a pump and the change of lighting
T

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 03:07:48 AM »

for that amount of gh im not that impressed to be honest..

nice big build tho, huge wide shoulders

For 30 days it's impressive IMO.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 04:08:00 AM »
very impressive ,,those filts dont see the insuilina in yet with the gh ,, they want to see that fella slin from this boarding look when 240...for that you will need insulina but you already look better than the slin fella you can get even little bigger with out insulina,,

i blame milso sarcev for every thing ,, he is the one to blame,, then i blame the jef longs thank god he quit ,, and the milos pupils art  atwood and luke wood BOTH ARE DEAD!,, i blame this cult FOR RUINING BODYBUILDING,,

notice how every one on insulina and hgh look the same! ,,this fella can look million time beter if he wait and do it wizely ,,

stop judging everything base on weight on scale and some blown up parts from within ,, it is fat inside the muscle ,, its not  a pretty site

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2012, 05:19:07 AM »
Looked great for not training eating or juicing for 3 months!

Any reason you didn't train and eat well for a month B4 hitting gear? I would have thought you could do a lot without it first.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2012, 08:20:56 AM »
I'd like to see any body else post pics with that much progress in a month.  Both bigger AND leaner on an admitted less than optimal diet.  In FOUR WEEKS.  Cmon guys you know in BB terms that is like nothing.  20iu is no joke though cost wise.  I absolutely love novos at 10iu, and that is expensive enough!(for me)

Thanks you for your kind words bro.  For 30 days I am definitely satisfied.

Incredible results! Ur the best buddy! Haha!  ;D

Thanks Steve!  I appreciate out talk we had a few weeks back.  As you can see, I went with the high dose gh anyway  ;D

pretty good? The guy dropped like 15 pounds of fat and put on some muscle in the process. You don't progress much faster than that, even with all the drug in the world at your disposal, muscle growth is still a slow process.

Thanks bro!  That's another thing I forgot to add.  In the first pic I was 235lbs.  Obviously holding a lot of fat and water.  Compared to 255lbs in the last 2 pics I tihnk that's a huge difference for 30 days.  I appreciate your kind words!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2012, 08:22:17 AM »
Great transformation!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2012, 08:23:47 AM »
so, this is the 'guy' who was going to meet me and spit in my face?

ahahahahaha good luck with that, chubbs.

your a fat bitch. hope this helps.

You are the crybaby idiot whom after I shut down to the point you couldn't intelligently defend yourself, you actually tried the "let's meet in real life and fight" angle.  I can't even think of something more pathetic or moronic.  

But anyway, let's see your pics of you at 255lbs and a similar physique to mine.  You feelin froggy?  Leap fagg0t.  

Let me guess, you'll decline, right?   ::)  
Take the pillowbiter route.  Always leave some reasonable doubt, right?  Hahahaha

Get the fuck out of here you fucking clown hahahah

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »
Incredible results! Ur the best buddy! Haha!  ;D

Imagine if he used your revolutionary giant sets training methodology....

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2012, 08:26:03 AM »
Very nice progress bro.

Only the blind and retarded fail to see changes.

I think you look great for only 30 days. Great job

you made crazy improvements. gh was right the delts do take on a different look with gh

Thanks guys.  I really do appreciate your comments!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2012, 08:28:40 AM »

Does GH make you feel like this?

LOL

Actually yes!  There was the extreme lethargy though I had to deal with.  Thank god that eventually passes because it would be impossible to function feeling that sleepy and tired all day.  Other than that though, I do feel like I am Superman and can fly through the air :D

In fact, I have been practicing a little and and seriously considering lifting off and doing a superman directly to "no one's" house so I can fuck the shit out of his filthy, disgusting whore he calls a mother. 

Still waiting on those pics there dickhead  ;)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2012, 09:02:59 AM »
lastly,, this is to the fella who started this posting ,, the one who made this posting,, dont listen to every opinion out there,, fellas are jelous,, this is bodybuild...fella dream they did this thing in a month ,, this is a fucking 30 days lol this is PROFESIONAL LEVEKL RESULTS FOR THE TIME ,, THE TYPE OF PRODUCTS...AND THE BEGGINING POINT,, rememebr you work with china generic,, this is INCREDIBLE RESULTS,, im impressed,,

and ! what many of the fellas here do not get is that what you have on your abdomin is W A T E R ,, wait on gh another 30 days...see what will happen ,, you can even take lower dose...and see what happened if you stickl to the gh another  30-60 days...if it is thanktropin or legit gh ...you will see that no matter what the water start droping while you .....if on primobolana and trenbolona start gaining! weight whiel water dropping...in the worst case weight wil  not move but the look under this water....you have  abig surprize coming,,

this friends! is mutation on a normal fella,, mutation that can lead to competetive in the higher levels

and he did it in 30 days! ,, he did it with NO INSULINA,, lol and i realy dont even think he need t3 ....this is good good good results for 30 days

gh15 approved

Wow, thank you for your kind words!  Like I said in my original post, you are the reason I came here.  I decided to listen to your advice, and run a high dose gh regiment.  I am definitely pleased with the results.

I definitely would love to pick your brain on how I should modify my cycle and upcoming Spring regiment.  The gh is Novos.  I can;t get enough of them!  Amazing product. 

Again, I really appreciate your kind words and advice.  I will update this thread periodically with my results.  In fact, I think this thread is a testament to how you always said it doesn;t take gh months to work and notice results.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2012, 09:06:22 AM »
another gh15 ass kisser

just what the board needs
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2012, 09:09:32 AM »
another gh15 ass kisser

just what the board needs

Sometimes I wonder....

What's worse, being a gh15 ass kisser, applying his principles and getting results, or being a gh15 hater and devoting 99% of your posts here to hate on him....

Oh and feel free to post your pics anytime  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2012, 09:10:46 AM »

Sometimes I wonder....

What's worse, being a gh15 ass kisser, applying his principles and getting results, or being a gh15 hater and devoting 99% of your posts here to hate on him....

Oh and feel free to post your pics anytime  ;)

rookies  ::)
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2012, 09:13:14 AM »

rookies  ::)

Didn't think you'd want to post pics.  But keep wasting your time here following gh15 around, commenting on everyone single one of his threads and posts like a lost little puppy dog.

It must be doing your physique wonders!  Too bad your a little pussy and refuse to post your pics.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2012, 09:15:19 AM »

Didn't think you'd want to post pics.  But keep wasting your time here following gh15 around, commenting on everyone single one of his threads and posts like a lost little puppy dog.

It must be doing your physique wonders!  Too bad your a little pussy and refuse to post your pics.

calm down junior

i will post what i want

unlike you who will blindly kiss someones ass

get some perspective skippy might open your eyes :)
T

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
you only lost fat, you didnt add any muscle
Team Pat Banana

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2012, 09:24:05 AM »
calm down junior

i will post what i want

unlike you who will blindly kiss someones ass

get some perspective skippy might open your eyes :)

Nah.

You're stinky, mouthy little pussy.  I call you out and you back down.

You're done here for now though.  If you do decide to man up and post pics, then I will address you.  Until then, you're clearly done.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »

Nah.

You're stinky, mouthy little pussy.  I call you out and you back down.

You're done here for now though.  If you do decide to man up and post pics, then I will address you.  Until then, you're clearly done.

ive posted lots of pics on here junior

you seem to think you are the "man"

GO YOU  :)
T