Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88780 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »

for that amount of gh im not that impressed to be honest..

nice big build tho, huge wide shoulders

lol are you nuts? dude this is 30 days. 3-4 damn weeks lol ::) drugs still take time to work ya know... :D
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2012, 10:19:36 AM »
lol are you nuts? dude this is 30 days. 3-4 damn weeks lol ::)

this is amazing change for 30 days,, HUGE potential if has legs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »

gh15 approved

He looks better than Dusty Hanshaw who has a contract with Weider. Growth Noob should get a contract from them.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2012, 10:22:32 AM »
he looks AMAZING,, this fella when water drop if put in the primobolna and trenbolona i said from top chefs ...he can get somewhere,, as logn as legs are there too ,, this is DEFENITELY one of the better build on this boarding ,, this is the deni wolfe type build it wash the floor with all the squar short balooned rectangulars pictures i see here,, this is what bodybuild is about ...to get this! to be largeer in this same proportions ...now this! wil be impresive

gh15 approved

mentioned growth noob is running novos. I noticed lots of guys get super leaner faster on novos than alot of other brands of gh. Novos get me very lean.  thats what rearden told me as well. he felt. Not the ideal offseason Gh he said though, are some GH just better for mutation and some better for fat loss?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »
He looks better than Dusty Hanshaw who has a contract with Weider. Growth Noob should get a contract from them.

"No one" said it best= if there was ever an all drugs guy it's dusty :D   not to mention dusty looks awful
l

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2012, 10:25:06 AM »
mentioned growth noob is running novos. I noticed lots of guys get super leaner faster on novos than alot of other brands of gh. Novos get me very lean.  thats what rearden told me as well. he felt. Not the ideal offseason Gh he said though, are some GH just better for mutation and some better for fat loss?

I am not gh15 but I would imagine that extra water is not due to the gh itself but to the inactive ingredients in the vial. Possibly the novotropin has better fillers or whatever.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »
thanktropin is the best gh out there from china,, novos is second best,, the thanktropin is little more pure it is and it lean you a little better but over all in time they all catch to eachother,, since they are all legit...and when its all legit another week or 2 and its the same thing,,thankropin though is alittle more pure and this is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2012, 10:29:07 AM »
remember friends,, the best gh is the one who you have the least sides! and the most results for a given time,, thanktropin is almost pharma grade level ,, novos too almsot pharma grad ejust little more side feeling lol i guess the one whos name should not mentioned got comlaints from retards as usualy that they dont feel...enough sides so he said lets give him some sides lol its very good gh the novos both are,, even his nd very good gh ,, thanktropin is his number 1 gh and its for a reason ,,but you wil get same place on novos after little longer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2012, 10:29:51 AM »
thanktropin is the best gh out there from china,, novos is second best,, the thanktropin is little more pure it is and it lean you a little better but over all in time they all catch to eachother,, since they are all legit...and when its all legit another week or 2 and its the same thing,,thankropin though is alittle more pure and this is the truth

gh15 approved

Being that getting thanktropin in quantity from Towsons remailer gets pricey over the course of a few kits, do you believe that getting the item shipped straight from Towson is secure and will get through?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2012, 10:32:47 AM »
After reading the Bible and really considering what gh15 was saying, I decided to run a high dose gh regiment indefinitely.  The first picture is being off everything (steroids and gh), along with zero training and eating like shit, for nearly 3 months.  I decided to get my ass back in the gym and get back in shape.  I decided to run 20ius ed of gh (I had only used gh once before for about 90 days and then had to stop).  I am also running 700mg sust and 500mg tren-e (along with some anadrol for the first 2 weeks).  Also, I have been using T3 (@ 100mcgs).  My diet hasn;t been great by any means, but I am getting in enough protein.  I could certainly cut out a lot of fat and carbs.

I plan on running the gh at this dose indefinitely.  At barest minimum, I want to run it for the next 6 months.  I plan on dropping the tren and lowering my test in the next 6 weeks.  Overall, I feel great.  I haven't been able to take a shot of myself pumped but I am extremely vascular and have been getting amazing pumps.  I am 6'1 and in that last pic weigh 255lbs.  

I am planning my Spring cycle and want to try some masteron and primo.  I have never run either before.  I am also debating on some insulin (never used that either), but I do not want to ruin what definition I do currently have.  

Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks.
You are full of shit.  ::)

Hope this helps.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2012, 10:33:11 AM »
shoudl be ok but he is the best you have you hav eto really keep him safe he doesnt like to be mentioned at all especialy specifics like this ,, he realy is good person ,, i never was him he never was me ,, but he has one thing that many dont have and it is WORD,, everything that he say he is fulfill ,, do you knwo many like that? this is how he got to be the ifbb ,, everyone is dependent on him i promise you ,, keep him safe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2012, 10:34:05 AM »

"No one" said it best= if there was ever an all drugs guy it's dusty :D   not to mention dusty looks awful

dusty is a great athlete and tremendously motivational bodybuilder

he said on professional muscle he uses less than a gram of test and no insulin,, PROOF! low doses and hard work beats all drugs,,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
Thanks brotha.  I appreciate that.

I was wondering if maybe my own perspective is clouded and the changes I saw in a month really weren't that great afterall after reading some of the replies.  But then if I step back and look how shitty my physique is in the first pic compared to the others I can't deny there is a huge improvement in just 30 days.

I love getbig and expected the normal peanut gallery replies.  It's all good.  I was a little worried people would be thrown off since it is such a whopping dose of gh, but at the end of the day, I think if people had the funds to run a huge dose (maybe not 20iu ed), they would.
I agree bunch of armchair warriors here. Sick improvement. Hoping to make a similar transformation but am depressed now cause all I got is aas and no growth. 255 jesus

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2012, 10:35:49 AM »
remember friends,, the best gh is the one who you have the least sides! and the most results for a given time,, thanktropin is almost pharma grade level ,, novos too almsot pharma grad ejust little more side feeling lol i guess the one whos name should not mentioned got comlaints from retards as usualy that they dont feel...enough sides so he said lets give him some sides lol its very good gh the novos both are,, even his nd very good gh ,, thanktropin is his number 1 gh and its for a reason ,,but you wil get same place on novos after little longer

gh15 approved

How do you obtain this shit ?

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »
you look like shit

hope this helps

total shit---and your doing 20 iu a day--why??

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »
another gh15 ass kisser

just what the board needs

Ass kisser?

NO!

He followed the mans advice and IT WORKED.

How the fuck is that KISSING ASS?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2012, 10:41:13 AM »
Ass kisser?

NO!

actualy folow my advice would be puting in a good gram + of primobolana acatato and trenboloona acatato ,, and then later on adding anadrola do it all when water of hgh is reduced ...this is my advice...you have here great potential

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2012, 10:42:08 AM »
Ass kisser?

NO!

wow another gimmick  ::)
T

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
shoudl be ok but he is the best you have you hav eto really keep him safe he doesnt like to be mentioned at all especialy specifics like this ,, he realy is good person ,, i never was him he never was me ,, but he has one thing that many dont have and it is WORD,, everything that he say he is fulfill ,, do you knwo many like that? this is how he got to be the ifbb ,, everyone is dependent on him i promise you ,, keep him safe

gh15 approved

Thanks for the response, its appreciated as always.

chess315

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »
Looked great for not training eating or juicing for 3 months!

Any reason you didn't train and eat well for a month B4 hitting gear? I would have thought you could do a lot without it first.
i was thinking the same thing that's a lot of muscle to carry naturally with no drugs or training for 3 months?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »
wow another gimmick  ::)

Wrong.

There are a few people on this board that know Im simply-

D.O.U.P.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2012, 10:58:13 AM »
Can't wait to see how you progress!  Keep it up bro

L.L

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »
you look great ,bro..sick improvements..keep on grinding

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2012, 11:12:39 AM »

gh15 approved

Thanks bro!

My legs are good, I wouldn't consider them great.  I can squat 405lbs 7-8x, but I know that is a poor indicator of how they may look.  I have good seperation and I was quite surprised by how vascular they got from the gh.  I never before saw so many veins in my quads.  

I studied your gospel religiously.  I know without a doubt you are a fan of short esters, especially tren-ace.  However, I get crippled after 2 weeks of running my sources tren ace.  It works amazing, but it is untenable.  I would have to sit days out from training because of the pain.   I decided to use his tren-e and notice for sure there is a difference.  I wish I could tolerate his acetate on this high dose gh because I think I would look even better.

I am going to make it a point this week to get some shots up of myself fully pumped, including legs and back.  I mentioned before, but I know it is very difficult to judge my weight.  Even in person, I don;t feel like I am 255lbs.  Others see it, but I don't.  

Please keep me in mind when I need help designing my Spring cycle.  My knowledge on how to run primo, masteron, etc. is very limited.  I really look forward to your help!  I owe you the credit for giving the advice just how good gh truly is!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
you look great ,bro..sick improvements..keep on grinding

Thanks brotha!

Your thread inspired me a little :D