Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88763 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2012, 05:27:04 AM »
It's the same as steroids, sensible dosing wont do anything too bad.

It's not the same as steroids in any way, shape or form. In physiological terms, both insulin and GH produce problems that are substantially graver than those of steroids. Diabetes is a lot more serious, for instance, than the liver failure caused by steroids. It can make you have your limbs amputated and make you go blind. And acromegaly is incorregible, and gives you one of the most horrifying deaths imaginable.

And even steroids are not safe. Felx Wheeler, Don Long, Tom Prince, etc, they have all nearly died from steroids. A few Deca cycles won't kill you, but it might produce negative changes in blood lipid profile, increases in blood creatinine, etc. Also, most steroid users don't use only 200 mg of Deca a week: they use multiple grams of several steroids per week. That is hardly safe. I assure you that all those guys using 2,000+ mg of test a week are taking away years from their lifespans. You are a moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2012, 05:38:02 AM »
  You are a moron.

The feeling is mutual.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2012, 10:56:48 AM »
  I regard taking GH and/or insulin as jumping the shark...once you have done that, you are in serious bodybuilding drug-taking territory.

The difference between a guy who takes only steroids and one who also takes GH/insulin is greater than that between steroid-only bodybuilders and drug-free bodybuilders.

Once you have jumped the shark, you have made a serious committment to having huge muscles at any costs.

Is it really worth it? Is it worth becoming diabetic and running the risk of dying from acromegalia from your organs becoming too big for your body for having big muscles?

You guys are morons, and I mean this honestly. Only a moron would risk dying from acromegalia, once of the most horrifically painful deaths imaginable, just to have huge muscles. It is not worth it, folks. It really isn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol this is a troll right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2012, 12:14:29 PM »
  I regard taking GH and/or insulin as jumping the shark...once you have done that, you are in serious bodybuilding drug-taking territory.

The difference between a guy who takes only steroids and one who also takes GH/insulin is greater than that between steroid-only bodybuilders and drug-free bodybuilders.

Once you have jumped the shark, you have made a serious committment to having huge muscles at any costs.

Is it really worth it? Is it worth becoming diabetic and running the risk of dying from acromegalia from your organs becoming too big for your body for having big muscles?

You guys are morons, and I mean this honestly. Only a moron would risk dying from acromegalia, once of the most horrifically painful deaths imaginable, just to have huge muscles. It is not worth it, folks. It really isn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

whats it to you

its their body their decision
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2012, 12:35:25 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's not the same as steroids in any way, shape or form. In physiological terms, both insulin and GH produce problems that are substantially graver than those of steroids. Diabetes is a lot more serious, for instance, than the liver failure caused by steroids. It can make you have your limbs amputated and make you go blind. And acromegaly is incorregible, and gives you one of the most horrifying deaths imaginable.

And even steroids are not safe. Felx Wheeler, Don Long, Tom Prince, etc, they have all nearly died from steroids. A few Deca cycles won't kill you, but it might produce negative changes in blood lipid profile, increases in blood creatinine, etc. Also, most steroid users don't use only 200 mg of Deca a week: they use multiple grams of several steroids per week. That is hardly safe. I assure you that all those guys using 2,000+ mg of test a week are taking away years from their lifespans. You are a moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought I'd come to write this...

But major props to SMM for presenting perfectly rational, legitimate points that go totally against the grain of what a large part of getbig is all about.

Most of you don't even want to approach thinking about these issues. Consider this:

In every (I mean every) definition of growth hormone you find from medical sources, the conclusion is one and the same. GH is a VERY complex hormone, whose majority of functions are UNKNOWN.

It comes down to: you don't know what this shit has the potential to do to you a few years or decades down the line.

The fact that super-heavy abusers like Coleman and Yates haven't died from mystifying illnesses yet, doesn't mean that you'll get away scot-free.
And Coleman looks like shit anyway, wasn't there a picture of him in a hospital a few weeks ago? Wearing a fucking neck brace and having massive, bruised sausage fingers.
Yates looks like he's about a hundred years old and has a permanent gut- yet, when he takes his shirt off, you can see his abs; what does that mean? try massive accumulation of visceral fat which has been shown to raise the risk for heart disease.

To all you short-sighted meatheads who abuse this powerful hormone, think about what you're trading.

The uncertainty of being stricken by unknown illnesses for an ephemeral muscled look.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
lol this is a troll right?

How does stating that taking GH and insulin is very dangerous make me a troll? Let's see. Let me take a wild guess here...you are a GH and insulin user and don't want to hear that it is bad for you. So when anyone tells you this, you get upset and call them a "troll".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #156 on: February 20, 2012, 12:52:33 PM »
I can see using 4-5 ius for a couple months but 20ius a fucken day. You don't think that's going to make things grow inside you that shouldn't  :-X

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2012, 01:08:11 PM »
 How does stating that taking GH and insulin is very dangerous make me a troll? Let's see. Let me take a wild guess here...you are a GH and insulin user and don't want to hear that it is bad for you. So when anyone tells you this, you get upset and call them a "troll".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just gh :). Nowhere near 20iu either

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2012, 02:29:02 PM »
Heres some truth for you, in the 80s and 90s unless you can almost win a normal NPC show without drugs you wont make it as a pro, a succesful one anyway. If you cant get close to winning the nationals within 3 years of taking AAS you wont make itas a succesful pro.

All be it bodybuilding is in decline HGH and Insulin have made a difference, But Heath and Cutler are not there beacuse they use more than anyone else its because of genetics.

GH15 is just on her promoting high doses due to an interest in peptide and AAS sales in the USA, hes just another Gavin Kane.

20iu of HGH per day for a guy with that standard of physique is ridiculous, Bodybuilding is a journey, truth be told its like driving a car, you have to go through the gears, first second third then 4th, why would you go to 20iu when you look like you couldnt win the local novice show, whats next 40iu to compete in the open, 60iu to do the nationals.

Its bad advice from a gimmick pursuing his own self interests.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2012, 02:34:07 PM »
Thought provoking thread.  My motto, though?:  Bury me big!!

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
Heres some truth for you, in the 80s and 90s unless you can almost win a normal NPC show without drugs you wont make it as a pro, a succesful one anyway. If you cant get close to winning the nationals within 3 years of taking AAS you wont make itas a succesful pro.

All be it bodybuilding is in decline HGH and Insulin have made a difference, But Heath and Cutler are not there beacuse they use more than anyone else its because of genetics.

GH15 is just on her promoting high doses due to an interest in peptide and AAS sales in the USA, hes just another Gavin Kane.

20iu of HGH per day for a guy with that standard of physique is ridiculous, Bodybuilding is a journey, truth be told its like driving a car, you have to go through the gears, first second third then 4th, why would you go to 20iu when you look like you couldnt win the local novice show, whats next 40iu to compete in the open, 60iu to do the nationals.

VERY good posting,, every word! any one who cant see this is a fool

dustin

« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey SSM, remember that time you were a retard?

Well, in case you forgot, refer to your post above. People like you are what's wrong with the scene. Spreading misinformation and fear mongering as usual.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2012, 04:40:06 PM »
Hi growth noob.

What's your job and education?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2012, 04:42:57 PM »

The reason Jay Cutler is where he is at is
1. He had the best hookups from Massuchesets since he started out
2. The genetics to stay healthy and withstand the abuse.
3. The heart of a lion
4. consistancy (hand in hand with number 3)
Overall Jay was far from the creame of the croppe of genetics- the reason phil is where he is at is because of Jay's connect and a pretty good response to his connect's goodies...

the end

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2012, 04:45:45 PM »
Hey SSM, remember that time you were a retard?

Well, in case you forgot, refer to your post above. People like you are what's wrong with the scene. Spreading misinformation and fear mongering as usual.

lol i find the idiot entertaining ;)
l

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2012, 04:48:18 PM »
The reason Jay Cutler is where he is at is
1. He had the best hookups from Massuchesets since he started out
2. The genetics to stay healthy and withstand the abuse.
3. The heart of a lion
4. consistancy (hand in hand with number 3)
Overall Jay was far from the creame of the croppe of genetics- the reason phil is where he is at is because of Jay's connect and a pretty good response to his connect's goodies...

the end

question,, do you think you would look as good as Phil or Jay if you used the same "supplements" as them for long enough? do you think growth noob would?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2012, 04:58:39 PM »

question,, do you think you would look as good as Phil or Jay if you used the same "supplements" as them for long enough? do you think growth noob would?

no....I don't have the response to drugs Jay does or the structure.  But I'm sure a couple people on this board  could easily....a few.
l

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »
no....I don't have the response to drugs Jay does or the structure.  But I'm sure a couple people on this board  could easily....a few.

fair enough

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2012, 06:36:59 PM »

you are a retard and a liar!,, im going to eat and when i come back put you back in your odisgusting square which is TH ENO WHERE GYMNASIUM RAT SQUARE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2012, 07:02:11 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude - liver failure is a lot more serious than diabetes.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »
SMM is absolutely correct. Both GH and insulin are infinitely more dangerous than Anabolics. For instance, a friend of mine who wanted to compete at the pro level and was a National competitor developed not only renal failure with dialysis needs; he subsequently developed hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer). The hepatologist who I spoke to about his case thought it was a combination of the androgenic steroids and their known toxicity along with the GH which probably caused inappropriate growth of pre-cancerous cells. Regardless, he had a lobectomy of his liver and is doing better. However, he had a renal transplant and is on lifelong immunosuppressives. His life expectancy is probably ten years or so and he is only 33 year old.

The moral of the story is that he in no way had the genetics to turn pro and possibly make a living in BB. To be honest, unless you are top ten in the Mr. Olympia your chance to make any significant money is probably minuscule. Save the dough and invest it in Apple stock. I have to admit that Growth Noob has awesome genetics and has the potential eventually to be a national competitor and possibly pro. However, for the other 99% you are dreaming a big ole wet dream and taking risks you may not want to take. ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2012, 07:21:34 PM »
you are a retard and a liar!,, im going to eat and when i come back put you back in your odisgusting square which is TH ENO WHERE GYMNASIUM RAT SQUARE,,

gh15 approved

lol he is a huge fucking liar- he is the same reason kids quit bodybuilding at age 20 cause a fella like honest ::) told them unless they compete at 230 on stage  ::)ome test deca and dbol they are not made for it. lol meanwhile he take 20 iu and compete at 220 if lucky lol- hate those fucks
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2012, 07:24:06 PM »
hey, umm "honest", u ever notice that people who have to tell you they're cool really are not cool? Same thing attractive people... when is the last time a hot chick tried to tell u she's hot?

don't you feel like the same rule applies to honesty. whenever i hear someone say "my life is an open book", it always comes out fo the mouth of someone with somethng to hide lol, think about that for a second and get back to me

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
SMM is absolutely correct. Both GH and insulin are infinitely more dangerous than Anabolics. For instance, a friend of mine who wanted to compete at the pro level and was a National competitor developed not only renal failure with dialysis needs; he subsequently developed hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer). The hepatologist who I spoke to about his case thought it was a combination of the androgenic steroids and their known toxicity along with the GH which probably caused inappropriate growth of pre-cancerous cells. Regardless, he had a lobectomy of his liver and is doing better. However, he had a renal transplant and is on lifelong immunosuppressives. His life expectancy is probably ten years or so and he is only 33 year old.

The moral of the story is that he in no way had the genetics to turn pro and possibly make a living in BB. To be honest, unless you are top ten in the Mr. Olympia your chance to make any significant money is probably minuscule. Save the dough and invest it in Apple stock. I have to admit that Growth Noob has awesome genetics and has the potential eventually to be a national competitor and possibly pro. However, for the other 99% you are dreaming a big ole wet dream and taking risks you may not want to take. ;)

why are you scaring people with this nonsense? Only one person here I trust when it comes to my health and thats gh15 so I'll wait for him to speak on this nonsense ....personally I think your buddy is full of shit and was into narcotics  heavily. Dialysis from a little trenbalone  ::)
l

dustin

« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2012, 07:43:45 PM »
Did I read "tren dialysis"!?!?!? LOL!!!!!!!!

People that go on dialysis from tren are the same people that get high from smoking cigarettes!!! Almost burst out laughing at work!!! ;D