Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88773 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »
actually I'm sitting here cracking the fuck up in disbelief asking myself "can this guy be for real?"
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2012, 02:10:27 PM »
point taken...

;D

Straight PUSSIES.  Notice how both of these little bitches started with me, completely unprovoked, and are literally all bark and no bite.  

Flinstone, while you are wondering if I'm for real or not, take the time to post your pic you bitch.  All that shit talking and you can't back a single word of it up?  You openly claim you have a better chest.  Let's see it.   You are straight PUSSY son.

If only "no one" would give you a direct order to stop being a broke little queer who looks for random jobs on craigslist (LOL).  To be honest, you should be more worried about how your life is a complete joke.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »

;D

Straight PUSSIES.  Notice how both of these little bitches started with me, completely unprovoked, and are literally all bark and no bite. 

Flinstone, while you are wondering if I'm for real or not, take the time to post your pic you bitch.  All that shit talking and you can't back a single word of it up?  You openly claim you have a better chest.  Let's see it.   You are straight PUSSY son.

I would never  post pictures on getbig of my current physique unless I looked absolutely incredible, and since I will probably never look "incredible" you will never see my pictures-   But... Props to you for having the balls to post a picture of your very average gym rat physique- I would love to know where you get your confidence from. Oh wait internet confidence that is :D Which is why you use plenty of fish instead of talking to women in real life eh pussy? :-*
l

NineGeez

• Getbig II
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »
anyone notice flintstones has taken on a similar writing style to 'no one',,

not insinuating they are the same person (obviously not),, just flint is the biggest nut hugger in the history of the internet,, and probably grew up without a father

no one is his dad!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2012, 02:28:33 PM »
point taken...

I think he's trolling...nobody can be this big of a tool.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2012, 02:32:02 PM »

not insinuating they are the same person (obviously not),, just flint is the biggest nut hugger in the history of the internet,, and probably grew up without a father

no one is his dad!!

what you talking about willis? No One and I had plenty of beefs..his pm's are in bold

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: flinstones1 on: August 22, 2011, 10:54:48 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
ahahahhahaa beat it little man. your days here are done.
Quote from: flinstones1 on August 22, 2011, 10:45:24 AM
stupid #girl.. mind your own fucking business you cocroach! your a nobody..not even adrug adddict! your a wanna be drug addict! you play with your 750mg test time on time off and that is why you are a no one! have fun with your green tops from mexican land you fuck.. NO ONE

your my new pet. hope you enjoy the ride.

(No subject)
« Sent to: flinstones1 on: August 22, 2011, 11:04:22 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
whered you go little man, busy cleaning your moms bedroom?

l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2012, 02:32:14 PM »
ahahahahahahaha keep up the good great work, 'sausage tube'.

you're making yourself out to be a bigger tool than I could have ever hoped for.

nice work, fatboy.
b

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2012, 02:36:33 PM »
You are absolutely right.  But sometimes it is difficult to "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself..." and what not.  It's just the two little shit talking pussies "no one" and "flinstones" anyway.  Flinstone was given direct orders by his master "no one" to immediately take my penis from his mouth and start insulting me (for everyone to see no less).  They are little bitches though and every single person here can see it.  They call me out, yet are too afraid to post their own pics.  I still love flinstones reasoning of "I would look better than you only if..."   At least we can see the mind bogglingly stupid caliber of posters we are dealing with.  Anywa, like always, I let the facts speak for themselves.  These little fagg0t pussies called me out, I responded, now they chicken out like the little PUSSIES they are.  It's strange, mind you, because these two guys are tough as nails and would fight someone in real life over something on the internet, but when called to back up their shit talking online, they thoroughly pussy out.  Oh well.  Certainly won't be the first time I shit on some little cowardly pussy and it certainly won;t be the last.

Thanks for the compliments though.  I really am going to try my best now to stop shitting on these little cowardly bitches.

I don't even have a problem if someone says "dude, I don't think that is such a good idea". It's an opinion stated in a non-offensive way. It's just the way it is on this board. I fuck around a lot myself, but some step over the line way to often.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:27 PM »
sausage tube: a thread in review

your a pussy blah blah blah I use 5 kits a month to try to prevent myself from coming a fatter bitch than I already am blah blah blah pussies blah blah blah you suck at the Internet blah blah blah post your pic so I can own you blah blah blah

ahahahahaha thanks for playing, Penelope.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2012, 02:43:08 PM »
I would never  post pictures on getbig of my current physique unless I looked absolutely incredible, and since I will probably never look "incredible" you will never see my pictures-   But... Props to you for having the balls to post a picture of your very average gym rat physique- I would love to know where you get your confidence from. Oh wait internet confidence that is :D Which is why you use plenty of fish instead of talking to women in real life eh pussy? :-*

So tone down the shit talking you stupid moron.  You look like a jackass sucking my dick one minute, then taking jabs and insulting me the next, then openly admitting you wouldnt post your pics because your ashamed of your physique.  You sound like a cock sucking idiot, to be honest.   Now keep trying to spin your web of lies that I am some cocky poster who is claiming I have a world class physique, when I did nothing of the sort.  If you consider confidence not taking shit from some nut hugging (as agreed upon by the board) imbecile such as yourself, then sure, I'm confident.  And I guarantee I have fucked more women than an admitted dirt broke, craiglist lurking imbecile who has a shitty physique.  

That will be my last reply to you.  You have been thoroughly shitted on.  I meant what I said before though kid.  Put some of the time you waste here into fixing up your horrible life.  You yourself admit you are a broke child who has nothing going for him.  That doesn't bother you at all?  Ponder that while I ignore your replies.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #360 on: February 22, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »
sausage tube: a thread in review

your a pussy blah blah blah I use 5 kits a month to try to prevent myself from coming a fatter bitch than I already am blah blah blah pussies blah blah blah you suck at the Internet blah blah blah post your pic so I can own you blah blah blah

ahahahahaha thanks for playing, Penelope.

have I hurt your feelings? 

You are extremely upset.  Are you going to threaten to beat me up in real life? 

We are still waiting for your pic, PUSSY.  You know every single person can see through your unfunny babbling replies, right?  We all see how you are, once again, all bark and no bite.  Quite sad and pathetic really.     

You are also done here.  I won;t straight out ignore your replies.  If I see that you have actually grown a pair of testicles and decide to attempt to back up all your shit talk and post a pic, I will address your bitch ass.  Until then, you are officially dismissed. 

Pussy.  Now go on posting your verbose, poorly ritten insults while you scramble in an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that you started with me, I called your PUSSY ass out, and you want NO parts of me.  Bitch.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #361 on: February 22, 2012, 02:47:18 PM »

no one is his dad!!

your right I have a shitty dad.....a dad who only ordered testovirons and thai anabol for me for my birthday when I was 16 ? lol.... , sends me several bottle of watson and sandoz cyp year round every 10 weeks on the clock   that he gets from pharmacy for himself as hrt yet he gives to me instead so I can progress! Buys my friends and I strippers all through high school lol buys us hookers every time we go to vegas several timesl..,,,sends me cash in the mail to support me when he could drop me like a fly- that's no  father lol. How many 19 year olds have the luxary of staying on 500mg american pharm  cyp year round?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #362 on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:15 PM »
So tone down the shit talking you stupid moron.  You look like a jackass sucking my dick one minute, then taking jabs and insulting me the next, then openly admitting you wouldnt post your pics because your ashamed of your physique.  You sound like a cock sucking idiot, to be honest.   Now keep trying to spin your web of lies that I am some cocky poster who is claiming I have a world class physique, when I did nothing of the sort.  If you consider confidence not taking shit from some nut hugging (as agreed upon by the board) imbecile such as yourself, then sure, I'm confident.  And I guarantee I have fucked more women than an admitted dirt broke, craiglist lurking imbecile who has a shitty physique.  

That will be my last reply to you.  You have been thoroughly shitted on.  I meant what I said before though kid.  Put some of the time you waste here into fixing up your horrible life.  You yourself admit you are a broke child who has nothing going for him.  That doesn't bother you at all?  Ponder that while I ignore your replies.

this is what I'm talking about right here- that's what set me and several members off. , what do you expect us to think of you when you make such comments, BRO? You realize what your saying in that post is you think everyone who complimented you in this thread (half of getbig) is swinging from your nuts and sucking your dick? we don't like that here- cause it makes us think your a poser. When 240  or njflex whatever his name just complimented you on your progress, and you said "thanks bro!"- we think that your just putting on an act and using this as an ego boost instead of genuinely asking for honest feedback. I've pointed this out several times now and you don't seem to comprehend it.
 Notice I didn't flame or insult you at all in this post- I'm just telling you like it is. Calm down a bit and show respect to your fellow members who have been here longer than you, you did this to yourself. There is a right way and wrong way to handle things on getbig, if you would of handled this differently you would be alot more respected here,  It's that simple..
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #363 on: February 22, 2012, 03:01:20 PM »
your right I have a shitty dad.....a dad who only ordered testovirons and thai anabol for me for my birthday when I was 16 ? lol.... , sends me several bottle of watson and sandoz cyp year round every 10 weeks on the clock   that he gets from pharmacy for himself as hrt yet he gives to me instead so I can progress! Buys my friends and I strippers all through high school lol buys us hookers every time we go to vegas several timesl..,,,sends me cash in the mail to support me when he could drop me like a fly- that's no  father lol. How many 19 year olds have the luxary of staying on 500mg american pharm  cyp year round?
No need to thank me son....keep pumping!!  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2012, 03:05:29 PM »

have I hurt your feelings? 

You are extremely upset.  Are you going to threaten to beat me up in real life? 

We are still waiting for your pic, PUSSY.  You know every single person can see through your unfunny babbling replies, right?  We all see how you are, once again, all bark and no bite.  Quite sad and pathetic really.     

You are also done here.  I won;t straight out ignore your replies.  If I see that you have actually grown a pair of testicles and decide to attempt to back up all your shit talk and post a pic, I will address your bitch ass.  Until then, you are officially dismissed. 

Pussy.  Now go on posting your verbose, poorly ritten insults while you scramble in an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that you started with me, I called your PUSSY ass out, and you want NO parts of me.  Bitch.

why is it so important for you to be better than someone else from the internet? makes you out to be on here, and im sure it is true in real life, a real insecure little man. its too bad 20iu of gh a day wont give you a personality, or make you any less of an insecure douchbag. lol

that being said, dont get all sad and hurt feelings now, fatbody.

here, have one of these.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »

we have a new meltdown king of GB.

welcome to the Thunderdome, bitch.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #366 on: February 22, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
No need to thank me son....keep pumping!!  ;D

lol
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2012, 03:44:50 PM »
i dont have a dog in this fight but i will say that the simple fact growth noob has posted pictures and no one and flinstones havent is more than enough to say GN is winning this battle.. especially since i have never seen any pictures of either flinstones or no one to indicate they look as good as gN does.   

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #368 on: February 22, 2012, 04:39:38 PM »
i dont have a dog in this fight but i will say that the simple fact growth noob has posted pictures and no one and flinstones havent is more than enough to say GN is winning this battle.. especially since i have never seen any pictures of either flinstones or no one to indicate they look as good as gN does.   
no one pic i saw was ripped to bone ,,tall,good size but conditioned lean,good look.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: February 22, 2012, 04:42:53 PM »
no one pic i saw was ripped to bone ,,tall,good size but conditioned lean,good look.
no one has a great physique!!

No dog in this fight either,just sayin` !

I consider no one a good  friend,but I also think growth noob looks good too.

I`m just digging the entertainment from the sidelines!  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #370 on: February 22, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »

Do you think I should start the insulin now, or wait till my bf goes down? I don;t plan on switching my diet up for another 2 months or so, but I strongly suspect I will lose another 1-1.5%bf just from running the high dose gh.   I am really intrigued about the slin now.  I do worry abput getting that bloofy bloated look too.  I want to stay away from that look.  One of the best side effects from the gh is how lean my face and especially under my neck has gotten.  I have received countless compliments on that specifically.  People ask how I got to my size but lost the bloated face.  I suffered from the moon face for a while when running test and tbol/dbol.

gh15, can you go into a little more detail on how to run the primo?  I am considering somethin along these lines:

800mg primo ace from top chef,, not enantht but acatato!
500 mg trenbolona ace from top chef
150-250mg masteron
400 mg test
 20iu gh ed
30 iu insulina 3 times a day ...fast acting

Maybe some T3

Can someone comment on my proposed cycle?  I have never run masteron or primo before.  I hear lots of different thoughts on primo.  Any advice s greatly appreciated.  Thanks

this is corected for you ,,

do not start insulina until you are 6% dry ,, or 6% period ..you are nto 8 going into 7%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2012, 04:51:42 PM »
no one has a great physique!!

No dog in this fight either,just sayin` !

I consider no one a good  friend,but I also think growth noob looks good too.

I`m just digging the entertainment from the sidelines!  ;D

as i know you've prolly already figured it out- thats why im here.

:D

b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »

he is not average,,  i coudl make this fella top amatuer in a very very VERY short time,, i dont hv etime right now with the webpage and the fellas i already help,, too much on myplate but he caqn do it alone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
gh15 I NEED HELP!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 22, 2012, 04:54:15 PM »
as i know you've prolly already figured it out- thats why im here.

:D

Yes,I realized that from your first post on!  ;D