Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88772 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #400 on: February 22, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
this whole fucking thread

all drugs - TPPIIP

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #401 on: February 22, 2012, 09:52:13 PM »
Gh15, is a half pill or a whole pill of dyazide for a few days leading to a vacation or a trip to the beach really that dangerous? Guys like optimusprime told me he takes dyazide on a constant basis in the summer to be dry for the beach magazine look but he recommends drinking water the same as always and not dehydrating urself. Can you elaborate on this cuz i have a bunch of dyazide laying around and dont want them to
Go to waste but will if they are really that bad for you... U get wut im
Saying?

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #402 on: February 22, 2012, 10:03:42 PM »
Gh15, is a half pill or a whole pill of dyazide for a few days leading to a vacation or a trip to the beach really that dangerous? Guys like optimusprime told me he takes dyazide on a constant basis in the summer to be dry for the beach magazine look but he recommends drinking water the same as always and not dehydrating urself. Can you elaborate on this cuz i have a bunch of dyazide laying around and dont want them to
Saying?

Save the diazide homie, you asking if they are that bad for you is bad indication.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #403 on: February 22, 2012, 10:10:30 PM »
Saying?

no friend,, its not risky ,,

you have ot understand i talk about severe abuse lol,, the human body can take alot of shit and sail through,, LOTS of shit,, felal drink all their lifes in quantitys unmatched and still live to be old,, fellas smoke their ass soime of them live to be 90s.. fellas take aas and live to be 70s and 80s ..well steroids are not drugs so it really is a suplment of a kind its hormones natural to body

what i talk about is severe abuse....fellas who are on lots of hgh and insulina INSULINA LOTS im talking injects of multiple times 10s upon 10s of units with hgh in high doses....with pain killers and some of them drink their soul they really drink while on it...and they have other narcotics they do from cocaine to x...thoe are the fellas who also dont stop in 1/2 pill diazide...they will go lasix and abuse lasix lol they will go whatever inorder to get to a look they want ,, they wil go into saunas while injecting lasix in their ass straight to blood ,, they will think 1/2 pill worked fine but they dont see the veins exactly like the way as horse veins they only see ant veins soooowhy not lets just take another 1 and half pill lets just make it 3 pill diazide ...

kidny say what the fuck is going on here? he is draining me he is making me a raising and then boom all water back and sodium retaining steroid and  hormone are in all force,, kidny now is raisin and need to control the loads of soiudm in blood...

this is what happen to this fellas...

the kidny is now in a fucked up stage ...the liver is tired due to the  narcotics...and all together bring to a slow colapse of system ,,

you just dont do narcotics and dont abuse diuretics if you want to live a sa bodybuild or any other activity that require hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: February 22, 2012, 10:13:32 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up man... Youre advice is golden.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #405 on: February 22, 2012, 10:24:16 PM »
this is the main drugs that will kill you as a bodybuild,, i will write it here so everyone know ,,

cocaine
xanax
x
diuretics
insulina
nubain

the above in abusive combos WILL kill you ,, it will start with kidny failure or and liver problems ,, then it will lead to your end of bodybuild career and soon after within 5-10 years death

im sorry i hav eto do it this way but the truth has to be there

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #406 on: February 22, 2012, 10:38:25 PM »
reason I think you put insulin there just cause you don't like what it did to bodybuilding, it's not a dangerous hormone and does nothing to the kidneys. Guess diabetics will get kidneys and liver taken out ::)
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: February 22, 2012, 10:54:03 PM »
dont cry, little fatboy.

you should be very impressed, having managed to form an abomination of a body built on big macs and $1200 of GH a month- nice work, stupid.  ::)

listen sweet tits- everything is going to be ok. just wipe the sesame seeds and mac sauce off your mouth, take another 20iu and run around your house looking for that mirror that gives you the best lighting for your next round of 'look at me! i need attention! tell me how awesome i am!' pictures.

hahahahahaa SPOT ON.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: February 22, 2012, 11:12:59 PM »
reason I think you put insulin there just cause you don't like what it did to bodybuilding, it's not a dangerous hormone and does nothing to the kidneys. Guess diabetics will get kidneys and liver taken out ::)

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that 100ui of insulin a day isn't dangerous lol?
Diabetics take 10-20 units a day that's a long way off 100 units

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #409 on: February 22, 2012, 11:15:01 PM »

wrong!

the reason i dont like insulina is personal ,, its the distruction of bodybuild via the distruction of v taper,, take a look in slin ...you like his build right? or groink.... or the other fellas you follow,, they all used insulina and look at them ,, absolitly squary you have to really be very good genetic frame to use it and be suprior like denise wollf and few others..they are usualy in top of bodybuild due to thier genetic frame! not genetics but genetic frame with respond to hormones and legit product,,

now! in particular when it come to insulina...if you dont use it with hgh ...you will! get fat,, you wil create a huge problem to yourself this problem called FLOATING ESTROGEN ,, mark my word you will NEVER HAVE PHYSIQE THAT IS IMPRESSIVE if you use insulina with out gh! ,, NEVER,, even with gh ...you have to know how to do it right,, but insulina by itself no kmatter with what aas...will create  MESS! ,, insulina is a big prime for estrogen ,, estrogen floating in body is huge huge problem of yours due to genetic hritage and i once i think saw your picture here i think you put it with black tank top ..i think it was you not sure..in any way you have a bgi probleml of estrogen in body,, and maybe you didnt use insulina then but it is can only be enhanced more and more by the use of insulina with high dose testosterona ,,

INSULINA IS BIG ENEMY,, it only become allie when done with hgh and hgh in quite high dose

insulina = big no no if taken by itself ...big no no

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #410 on: February 22, 2012, 11:17:22 PM »
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that 100ui of insulin a day isn't dangerous lol?
Diabetics take 10-20 units a day that's a long way off 100 units

you wont die from insulina by itself ,, but you will look like complete shit! the word bloofy is closely closely related to floating estrogen in body ,, floating estrogen in body in mega dose....is a direct cause of high testosterone injects and insulina...

injecting insulina into your body by itself will do more harm to your muscles than ANY OTHER PRODUCT YOU CAN INJECT ,, yes it wil add you mass..FAT MASS ,, fat in the muscle and outside the muscle,, if you think this is lean muscle...you are severly servely wrong

try to diet down and see what happen

insulina should ONLY ONLY ONLY  come to blood with hgh and the hgh should be LEGIT!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #411 on: February 22, 2012, 11:19:31 PM »
this boaridng become catastrophy of mishmash information ,, i try my best to fix it ,, i hope the posting kept the way i write them because there is a lot of balonie especialy in last 6 months especialy sincce december...something not good is hapening to getbig ,, this place used to be pretty good until i declaired webpage was coming that will stand for truth ,,

this only drives me 10 times more to do the webpage and actualy put effort,,since you know i can just let other do it and write gh15 approve on everythijng,, but no! i will put effort to make sure i write most of the things

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #412 on: February 22, 2012, 11:27:06 PM »
flinston you have to be less in a i like this fella mode or yes this fella is the shit mode,, you have here in this boarding many many dealers,, many remailers,, they couldnt car 2 shits if droped dead tomorow ,,they dont give a flying fuck they think about their undrerground lab and their next mr local gymasium look ,, you have here fellas who sell you lies on a regular basis,, its nto always lies but it is a lot of twisting of truth,,

there is no 230lb 7% 5'10 with out using insulina and gh ....the fella who you admire is lieing to you ,,

there is no 200lb 7% natural...5'9 the fella who is telling it to you is lieing to yo u,,

there is no i am innocent billy i just think this sponor is best of best ,, they all work for eachother ,,

you are 19 year old it is  a k i d ,, yes you are mature for your age ,, but  im telling you once again ....if you want to se no agenda look at what I AM DOING,, i bring up diff hgh ,, i dont care no one i dotn give a fuck i say kigtropin thanktropin i say homer is very good,, i say so many things about so many sources...THATS! = no agenda

the cult of bodybuild is so filty that it wil only take a site like they are doing now with my name on it! to clear things up,, it realy got to a point that you are abused ...remember few years ago? it happen to you now too but you seem to not understand it yet ....

bodybuild is built in gymnasium ,, bodybuild is built how i say we are built,, with the exact products i say we are built ,, and with the EXACT COMBINATION I SAY WE ARE BUILT,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #413 on: February 22, 2012, 11:48:45 PM »
flinston you have to be less in a i like this fella mode or yes this fella is the shit mode,, you have here in this boarding many many dealers,, many remailers,, they couldnt car 2 shits if droped dead tomorow ,,they dont give a flying fuck they think about their undrerground lab and their next mr local gymasium look ,, you have here fellas who sell you lies on a regular basis,, its nto always lies but it is a lot of twisting of truth,,

there is no 230lb 7% 5'10 with out using insulina and gh ....the fella who you admire is lieing to you ,,

there is no 200lb 7% natural...5'9 the fella who is telling it to you is lieing to yo u,,

there is no i am innocent billy i just think this sponor is best of best ,, they all work for eachother ,,

you are 19 year old it is  a k i d ,, yes you are mature for your age ,, but  im telling you once again ....if you want to se no agenda look at what I AM DOING,, i bring up diff hgh ,, i dont care no one i dotn give a fuck i say kigtropin thanktropin i say homer is very good,, i say so many things about so many sources...THATS! = no agenda

the cult of bodybuild is so filty that it wil only take a site like they are doing now with my name on it! to clear things up,, it realy got to a point that you are abused ...remember few years ago? it happen to you now too but you seem to not understand it yet ....

bodybuild is built in gymnasium ,, bodybuild is built how i say we are built,, with the exact products i say we are built ,, and with the EXACT COMBINATION I SAY WE ARE BUILT,,

gh15 approved

follow me here for a sect I KNOW I'm not the only one who falls into that trap. You know slinpimp, he's nice guy to everyone, he claims he's fairly honest, discusses drug use, yet when I asked him about insulin or maybe it was someone else I'm not sure he said something like "yes I used it, 10iu post workout for 6 weeks back in 09 and haven't touched it since" or something like that anyways- but he's nice to everyone- even fools vets here! so you tend to question if it really is this many drugs required to look like this? why they would lie to me? . Almost like they cast a spell on the members here. I caught myself in that trap-  I REALLY believed/believe  :-Xthat Groink doesn't /didn't use insulin. He said some comment comparing dennis wolfe to phil heath when you said phil was blow up doll, he said "you dont think wolfe and Kai touch the stuff?" but he said it in an innocent way, almost sounding like he was afraid of it...like he had not been there....like he was still on the same level of every day gym rats in drug use with test/nandrolone....So in theory while it's easy "on paper" to say "I trust gh15, so if he says groink uses insulin than he uses insulin" but..like I said cast a spell on the members here and you start doubting..."maybe they dont use insulin" "maybe his response to AAS is that good"etcetcetc........, and not just me either I have seen Disgusted and MaxB and many other members fall victim to spells that  evil jeannie like slinpimp casts on them and start believing so and so dont use this and that.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #414 on: February 23, 2012, 12:06:59 AM »
lol I'm actually fighting it right now in my brain-

jeeny" is there a slight chance that groink doesn't use insulin at 230 7%? "

my concious "nonsense groink is  a filthy liar he loves the shit"

jeeny "but he sounds like he doesn't know much about it comes across as clueless"

jeeny"slinpimp really is on 300mg AAS total with no tren whatsoever tren is not all that I guess if you can look like slin without it- he says his dick doesn't work with it so why would he lie he likes pussy right? looking like that at 252 in the morning on empty stomach...I mean maybe he is, afterall he admitted to 10iu GH why would he lie about his AAS dosage just cruising on 300mg test"

concious "multiply everything the fella say by three "
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #415 on: February 23, 2012, 12:24:03 AM »
they are older fellas in their 30s and 40s,, you dont live of bodybuild if you didnt use everything in the book and then some,, many of them are working in the hormones field if you get the drift lol ,, again this is another medium for them ....

i like many too ,, but you can tell i hav eno agenda since i put down sources right and left and put them up too,, it depending on their performance,,

you just do not walk around in condtion in the numbers presented with out insulina usage in past or present,,

think how many fellas walk around in gymnasium looking amazing 200lb single digit...then ther is this one fella walk 240 250 single digit same height lol ...why is this? lol

I N S U L I N A

and hgh

consistancy and doses related,,

the look is very simple,, blown from within ,, with groink he is not blown from within for he already WAS blown from within lol then he want to the health look lol and took out the insulina lol  but if you look in groink pictures from past....you just dont have 250lb 10% 5'10 lolo you dont have this things lol

i realy like groink so i dont want to talk abotu him,, he is liukable fella ,,

but in general  ...there are fellas addicted to steroids and realy good frames...and use hgh and they can only get to 220 lb max! in condition they cant past it and they are realy realy gifted lol they take their drugs in consistancy ,, they rest a lot ,, they do bodybuild 24 7 ...but if you notice closely they got flat stomack with 6 pack lol tight! ,, moment you on insulina say bye bye to it while on insulina ,, and if you abuse it....say by bye to it no matter what your waist just enlarge itself for good..in groink case....he was never abuser he is the one who used it with some sense ...this is why he ws 13% and not 8% lol this is why the fat ws inbetween skin and muscle and not from within the muscle fully...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #416 on: February 23, 2012, 01:45:49 AM »
He said some comment comparing dennis wolfe to phil heath when you said phil was blow up doll, he said "you dont think wolfe and Kai touch the stuff?" but he said it in an innocent way, almost sounding like he was afraid of it...

how do you "say it in an innocent way", "sounding like he was afraid of it",,

through text,, on the internet!!!!

U = fucking retard,,

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #417 on: February 23, 2012, 03:12:25 AM »
groink

slinpimple

liars

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #418 on: February 23, 2012, 03:19:30 AM »
groink

slinpimple

liars
some times people can be a little "too" honest

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #419 on: February 23, 2012, 03:22:12 AM »
junky

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #420 on: February 23, 2012, 03:39:36 AM »

I guess when it comes down to it I am not trying to get any bigger or put on more mass.  right? 

This isn't a flame, but if not trying to get bigger ... why 20iu?

20iu just for fat loss seems ludicrous.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: February 23, 2012, 03:51:28 AM »
let me explain my place in all this.

i told the guy simply i thought he looked like shit. thats my opinion. im not going to sugar coat my opinion so i dont hurt his feelings. he put his pic up for critique, and i gave my honest opinion. i dont think he looks 'awesome!', so im not going to say that. hes watery, fat, has shit structure and is bloated. if he looked great i'd say so- im one of the most honest people here and give credit where credit is due- but im not going to blow sunshine up some guys ass who looks like that. sorry. show me something impressive, not some bloated out of shape perma bulker that i can see at 5pm in any gym across the country.

if he dosent like criticism he should post his pic hoping for praise, and he can save himself the embarrassment of a 15 page meltdown next time when someone just so happens to think he doesnt look 'awesome!' or anything remotely close to it.

its not about what i look like vs what he looks like- i have never said to anyone 'lets see you pic looking better!', cause frankly i could care less what anybody here looks like, or how they think i look. i do this for me. this cat does it for everyone but him. thats the difference, else he wouldnt take this shit so personally- and when he does show me that little personality flaw im going to use it to twistt him around like a puppet on a string- and thats what makes this place the thunderdome of bodybuilding.

That was brutal.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #422 on: February 23, 2012, 07:52:23 AM »
This isn't a flame, but if not trying to get bigger ... why 20iu?

20iu just for fat loss seems ludicrous.

I guess that can be a little silly hahaha

But, so far the fat loss and leaning out properties have also multiplied at the higher doses.  I don't think the 20ius is necessarily giving me lots of mass.  I think it is tightening up and keeping the mass I have somewhat conditioned.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: February 23, 2012, 05:43:15 PM »
gh15 worded it as nicely as he could to you, you play the kiss ass game, you play the fuck this guy game, you play the game of spreading lies and rumors about members in pms and then asking people not to post pms... do you think you are a credible person? just answer me this, if u saw someone acting liek you act, would you trust them with anything?

get a job, seriously, you need to get a life and i dont mean that as an insult, u care way too fucking much about this, not about the movement which is important, but about the blah nlah bullshit that goes on in the forums

look at no one, he can make u happy or make u cry with one sentence, but does he himself give a shit? hardly, get your shit straight and get your priorities in order

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #424 on: February 23, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
Here's a shot I took today.  I am openly declaring my physique is currently better than  "no one."  Like I mentioned before, if he decides to man up and stop being a shit talking pussy and post his current physique, then we can let the community decide.  I noticed he has started multiple threads calling people out, but when he himself gets called out (after attacking me completely unprovoked, mind you), he bows down like a little pussy.  I didn't read his replies, but I noticed he replied a bunch more times (indicating how upset he is) but still will not man up and post his pic.

No one, why you such a pussy, brah?

All that bark and no bite, brah?

You wana fight me in real life still (LOL), brah?

You know you're a pussy, right brah?

;D