Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88776 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #425 on: February 23, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
Here's a shot I took today.  I am openly declaring my physique is currently better than  "no one."  Like I mentioned before, if he decides to man up and stop being a shit talking pussy and post his current physique, then we can let the community decide.  I noticed he has started multiple threads calling people out, but when he himself gets called out (after attacking me completely unprovoked, mind you), he bows down like a little pussy.  I didn't read his replies, but I noticed he replied a bunch more times (indicating how upset he is) but still will not man up and post his pic.

No one, why you such a pussy, brah?

All that bark and no bite, brah?

You wana fight me in real life still (LOL), brah?

You know you're a pussy, right brah?

;D

I think he posted a pic in the plenty of fish thread, it must be first 3 pages of the board.

If it's him he has a real quality physique.
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #426 on: February 23, 2012, 06:49:04 PM »
gh15 worded it as nicely as he could to you, you play the kiss ass game, you play the fuck this guy game, you play the game of spreading lies and rumors about members in pms and then asking people not to post pms... do you think you are a credible person? just answer me this, if u saw someone acting liek you act, would you trust them with anything?

get a job, seriously, you need to get a life and i dont mean that as an insult, u care way too fucking much about this, not about the movement which is important, but about the blah nlah bullshit that goes on in the forums

look at no one, he can make u happy or make u cry with one sentence, but does he himself give a shit? hardly, get your shit straight and get your priorities in order

why do you care about my life? If I felt you were genuinely trying to help me I would answer you but I have no respect for you, sorry. Do you realy think your even 1/10th as smart as me? lol....the fact that you do shows us all how dumb you are :D.  Keep  going thread to thread following me around like a puppet- not my fault your jealous of my writing skills you failed novelist :D :D  :o
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #427 on: February 23, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »

I think he posted a pic in the plenty of fish thread, it must be first 3 pages of the board.

If it's him he has a real quality physique.

If it's the same pic he used 6 months ago, I'm not interested.  I have competition pics that shit on that pic.  And even still, my physique right now after 5 weeks of training could go toe to toe with the pic he posted anyway.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #428 on: February 23, 2012, 06:54:36 PM »

If it's the same pic he used 6 months ago, I'm not interested.  I have competition pics that shit on that pic.  And even still, my physique right now after 5 weeks of training could go toe to toe with the pic he posted anyway.

That's what he posted, fuck knows if it's him.

Thread and poll worthy?
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: February 23, 2012, 07:00:43 PM »
That's what he posted, fuck knows if it's him.

Thread and poll worthy?

So let's have him man up and post a current shot.  I said repeatedly, I'd be the first one to admit if he has a better physique currently

It hasn't been swimming weather in Toronto in many months so more than likely that pic is from months ago.  Let's see a current pic. 

Until he decides to post one, he's a shit talking pussy.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: February 23, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
no respect for me lol, who asks u to respect me, lol, i swear to god some people are born to fail

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #431 on: February 23, 2012, 10:27:12 PM »
I don't wanna read all this shit.  Somebody wanna sum up in quick paragraph with pics? 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #432 on: February 23, 2012, 10:33:41 PM »
I don't wanna read all this shit.  Somebody wanna sum up in quick paragraph with pics? 

-I post the results of runing 20iu gh ed
-I explain that I tried to follow gh15 principles and these are my results
-95% of the board gave good feedback and compliments
-4% made predictable peanut gallery remarks
-"no one" has a raging hard on for me (wants to fight me in real life LOL), calls me fat and criticizes my physique
-I challenge him to post his current pics and he openly admitted he is a pussy with a horrible yeast infection and wants NO parts of me
-Laughs were had by all at how "no one" is a notorious shit talker, yet never, ever, EVER backs up his tough talk

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #433 on: February 23, 2012, 10:56:14 PM »
Keep up the good work man

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #434 on: February 23, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »
Here's a shot I took today.  I am openly declaring my physique is currently better than  "no one."  Like I mentioned before, if he decides to man up and stop being a shit talking pussy and post his current physique, then we can let the community decide.  I noticed he has started multiple threads calling people out, but when he himself gets called out (after attacking me completely unprovoked, mind you), he bows down like a little pussy.  I didn't read his replies, but I noticed he replied a bunch more times (indicating how upset he is) but still will not man up and post his pic.

No one, why you such a pussy, brah?

All that bark and no bite, brah?

You wana fight me in real life still (LOL), brah?

You know you're a pussy, right brah?

;D

'i am openly declaring my physique better than you'? wow- you win at the internet- congrats!   :D

i dont need to post a pic 'to prove i look better than you'.

i know i do, and really, if i didnt it still wouldnt matter because it doesnt take away from the fact you are fat, bloated, deluded and have shit structure. so, thanks for playing, sparky.

anyway, are you bi-polar?

just curious. it would explain a lot.
b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #435 on: February 23, 2012, 11:43:28 PM »
in after many pages of grown men bickering

OP you look good but the non-myspaced shot is less impressive for such a heavy dose.. wouldn't you have been better off running 5-10 ED for a longer period?

Those 'gh delts' look like scar tissue build up from too much pinning there too,watch out for that.. I have a mini 'carrot top' happening in my left delt from years of pinning there

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: February 23, 2012, 11:47:07 PM »
I don't wanna read all this shit.  Somebody wanna sum up in quick paragraph with pics?  

sure, i can sum it up for you...

dildo (growth tube) posts pics looking for fame, praise and accolades whist looking like an over stuffed sauasage.

i tell him he looks like shit.

he subsequently has a 18 page meltdown because he cant handle someone being real with him, making himself look like a massively insecure tool in the process.

(see pic below)

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: February 23, 2012, 11:53:06 PM »
So let's have him man up and post a current shot.  I said repeatedly, I'd be the first one to admit if he has a better physique currently.  

It hasn't been swimming weather in Toronto in many months so more than likely that pic is from months ago.  Let's see a current pic.  

Until he decides to post one, he's a shit talking pussy.

and by the way, penelope, thats on 20-25iu of hygetropin a week, or basically what your taking in one day. your taking almost 6 times that struggling to get to where i already am and i dont even have my foot on the gas. thats why you amuse me so much little fatboy.

maybe try humility, cause your whole 'im better than you blah blah blah' is making you look like a retard. not cause i look better, which i do, but because your making yourself look like an imbicile.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #438 on: February 24, 2012, 08:51:31 AM »
Damn this kid is a fucking pussy hahaha

3 posts (talking to himself LOL) and still no pic!

YOU ARE STRAIGHT PUSSY

Bitch.

Seriously, it's officially over now.  It's clear as day he wants NO parts of me and is scared to compare his physique to mine.  It's cool though.  Just be mindful of what a shit talking pussy you are "no one" and maybe in the future I'll refrain from mushing your face in a big pile of dirty diapers.

hahahaha    ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: February 24, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »
you both look good

why not just give each other props and call it a day
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #440 on: February 24, 2012, 09:08:25 AM »
you both look good

That would be too easy for getbig !  ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #441 on: February 24, 2012, 09:13:54 AM »
That would be too easy for getbig !  ;D

Uncle Wes and bigmc!  

I know I should just let it go, but there's still that juvenile part of me inside that doesn't want to let him slide on this.  When someone goes out of their way to attack me,after I did nothing to them (and don;t let 'no ones' lies fool you that he was just critiquing my physique lol), I will attack them back and keep poking and twisting that glaring insecurity they have until I see fit lol.  Either way, I appreciate the compliments and am letting it go for now.  He obviously doesn;t want to compare his physique to mine.  

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: February 24, 2012, 09:20:01 AM »

dude, how old are you? seriously. im starting to think your either the best gimmick to have ever graced our presence, or that you suffer from some kind of disorder.

check out this link below. its for a personality disorder called BPD, or borderline personality disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

scroll thru the 9 criteria and see how many you hit on- keep in mind there are now varying degrees of borderline- not just one type, so if your not a cutter or suicidal it doesnt mean that your not BPD just maybe a 'milder' type of one.

the way your handling yourself in all this is not normal bro. im being for real here and not trying to flame you. if you want to talk over pm about this, please feel free to do so and trust that i will keep your confidentiality.

if there is one thing the members of this board will attest to, its the fact that i have integrity and that i can be trusted to keep whatever we talk about between us.

good luck.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #443 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
you both look good

How dare you! >:(

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: February 24, 2012, 09:32:01 AM »
not my fault your jealous of my writing skills you failed novelist :D :D  :o

Ouch! it's actually - "you're"

carry on...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #445 on: February 24, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »
Ouch! it's actually - "you're"

carry on...

dude apply85 is the biggest, or should I say smallest :D piece of shit to grace this board.  He gets his ass thrown around like a rag doll by just about every member he comes into contact with (95% of getbig) then crawls into a corner  and hides in the dark stalking me,groink,, raymondo,alphamaledawg,yourself, slinpimp etc looking to take cheap shots at members out of the blue- he's a coward plain and simple. The unwritten code of getbig is when you battle it out with a member and you get defeated or "owned" you either  fuck off and shut up.....or make peace with them and admit defeat :D- he's too much of a coward to do so. When Groink owned the shit out of him and was tossing him around like a rag doll- he would run away and hide and  stalk the guy- then  out of nowhere bring up shit about his kid and his personal life and his girl. Then he makes up lies about me to ruin my credibility here when people here know me in real life and know that flinstones actually exist... as far as I'm concerned he doesn't and is a gimmick.  Fuck him
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #446 on: February 24, 2012, 10:28:57 AM »
in before ghengus  has some 5 paragraph meltdown lecturing us on  "integrity" and "loyalty" :D Strength and honor lol

l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #447 on: February 24, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
sometimes I feel like a lot of you only work out to impress people on the internet

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #448 on: February 24, 2012, 10:51:31 AM »
dude, how old are you? seriously. im starting to think your either the best gimmick to have ever graced our presence, or that you suffer from some kind of disorder.

check out this link below. its for a personality disorder called BPD, or borderline personality disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

scroll thru the 9 criteria and see how many you hit on- keep in mind there are now varying degrees of borderline- not just one type, so if your not a cutter or suicidal it doesnt mean that your not BPD just maybe a 'milder' type of one.

the way your handling yourself in all this is not normal bro. im being for real here and not trying to flame you. if you want to talk over pm about this, please feel free to do so and trust that i will keep your confidentiality.

if there is one thing the members of this board will attest to, its the fact that i have integrity and that i can be trusted to keep whatever we talk about between us.

good luck.

That's good to know that you are a man of such high integrity.  I suppose if you believe if you just repeat it to yourself like a mantra, and assert to people that you are a man of integrity, then you actually are?  That's not how it works and I can honestly say I am surprised I would have to explain that to you.

Yes, you're a man of such great integrity "no one". You're known for starting threads, calling out different members to post their pics, attacking me for no reason what so ever, acting like a pathetic troll to the board, and even wanted to fight me in person, yet is afraid to post  his own physique.   Yes, truly you are a man of the utmost integrity.  

A man of integrity would never be so pathetic in the first place to expose their low self esteem and feel the need to attack others on a message board.  Unlike your lame attempt at being funny, trying to claim I have some sort of disorder, I truly am trying to help you.  Judging by your pics, I'd say you are at least 35 years old?  A 35 year old man acting the way you do?  You don't think that any person of reasonable intelligence can see through your online tough-guy persona?  I ask you that in all seriousness.  You made countless posts in this thread and couldn't back up any of your shit talking.  I know this will come across as inflammatory, but I truly am trying to help you, but you come across as a complete clown.  I have received 6 different PMs from well known people here who said this is your normal MO and that you get your kicks out of trolling a message board.  Again, do you have any idea how pathetic that is at any age, let alone yours?

I want you to consider all of this.  Learn from this, "no one."  You can't go around provoking and attacking others, especially when you can;t back up any of your tough guy persona, without some form of retribution.  I suppose you are one of those people that always has to learn the hard way.  This will be a valuable lesson for you though.  Please be mindful of the lesson I taught you before you decide to post from now on.  BEing the magnanimous gentleman I am, I am even willing to help you through this next phase and am even willing to have you PM me with what you plan on posting.  I will review it for you and edit it accordingly so you truly grow from this experience.    

Just let me know bro.  Take care.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #449 on: February 24, 2012, 11:03:43 AM »
sometimes I feel like a lot of you only work out to impress people on the internet

I can see what you mean.   I can't see myself or any other grown ass man devoting so much time to type up paragraphs to ridicule or "call out" another grown ass man to impress other grown ass men on a bodybuilding forum.   

Growth NOob,   have you made a decision of if you're going to follow gh15's latest advice to you on this thread?   The TA, TP, MAST advice given earlier?  It would be cool to see how that effects your build.