Author Topic: People who work in the abortion industry  (Read 28081 times)

alabama ftw

Re: People who work in the abortion industry
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2014, 08:55:01 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2014, 09:08:45 AM »
When you realize there are people who kill babies FOR A LIVING, you understand why maybe there needs to be a place called HELL.

LOL

fuck that is some funny shit

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2014, 09:17:19 AM »

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »
50 million abortions have been induced (only 3% under safe conditions) since 2008 in Africa. Lets add those kids back into todays population and try to feed, clothe, house and medicate them. Going back another 10 years and its now over 100 million additional mouths to feed. It can't be done. Famine, territorial genocide, murder, Moslem V Christian war, disease would all be worse, if possible, than it is today.

So its population control that will save the planet? I will leave that to you younger get biggers to solve. I'm 73. The Pope is pleading to Italians to procreate. Moslem elders preach procreation will take over the world with Islam. Fundamentalist Christians join in to stop abortion and have babies montra. The Chinese have given up on one child per family. Me, I HATE abortion. Disgusts me. Yet I can count. Thus I leave the dilemma to you all.

alabama ftw

« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »
You've been brainwashed.
By who? Have you ever read the bible? Or Do you just listen to true adonis debunked propaganda?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
50 million abortions have been induced (only 3% under safe conditions) since 2008 in Africa. Lets add those kids back into todays population and try to feed, clothe, house and medicate them. Going back another 10 years and its now over 100 million additional mouths to feed. It can't be done. Famine, territorial genocide, murder, Moslem V Christian war, disease would all be worse, if possible, than it is today.

So its population control that will save the planet? I will leave that to you younger get biggers to solve. I'm 73. The Pope is pleading to Italians to procreate. Moslem elders preach procreation will take over the world with Islam. Fundamentalist Christians join in to stop abortion and have babies montra. The Chinese have given up on one child per family. Me, I HATE abortion. Disgusts me. Yet I can count. Thus I leave the dilemma to you all.

Solid post. Overpopulation is right up there with nuclear war and an asteroid impact. One of those will eventually end life on earth. The rich will already be living in space by then. Elysium is not far fetched.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2014, 10:40:55 AM »
This.

What if the Gov't set it up to where you had to sterilize yourself to collect welfare? I never understood why there are so many out there that are on welfare but have 4-6 kids...most giving birth to additional kids WHILE on welfare.

If you can't provide for yourself or your kids then you should be drug tested and mandatory birth control or lose benefits for life is my opinion.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2014, 10:52:18 AM »
What if the Gov't set it up to where you had to sterilize yourself to collect welfare? I never understood why there are so many out there that are on welfare but have 4-6 kids...most giving birth to additional kids WHILE on welfare.

If you can't provide for yourself or your kids then you should be drug tested and mandatory birth control or lose benefits for life is my opinion.

If it's an "option", then I can probably go along with it... I've often thought the fix wasn't even sterilization of any sort though.

The welfare fix is easy.

You put a cap on the amount you get from WIC... We as a society will accept up to 2 children... You get that money for 2 kids.

If you pop out a 3rd, then you get the same money as 2.

If I have 2 kids, and I end up with a 3rd, no one just magically gives me more money... So why should anyone else.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2014, 11:08:23 AM »
By who? Have you ever read the bible? Or Do you just listen to true adonis debunked propaganda?

I've once studied the bible with a few die hard Evangelions, just out of interest, so yes.
There's a difference between listening to and agreeing with someone, a tough distinction for many religious folks, I know...

alabama ftw

« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2014, 11:24:44 AM »
I've once studied the bible with a few die hard Evangelions, just out of interest, so yes.
There's a difference between listening to and agreeing with someone, a tough distinction for many religious folks, I know...
I dont believe you. If you have read it, which is your favorite chapter and why?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2014, 11:34:18 AM »
I dont believe you. If you have read it, which is your favorite chapter and why?

alabama ftw

« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2014, 11:44:53 AM »

Epic troll 8)
Prove me wrong fool. You are loosing the battles of ideas my freind.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2014, 12:37:16 PM »
Epic troll 8)
Prove me wrong fool. You are loosing the battles of ideas my freind.
loosing? Adonis already won  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »
As far as demographics go, abortion in the first world where birth rates are already so low isn't a good thing.

alabama ftw

« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2014, 01:59:33 PM »
loosing? Adonis already won  :-\
When?

PS. You look like shit!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2014, 02:13:49 PM »

I don't care if you believe me or not. I haven't read the whole fairy tale, but it has strong parts like:

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee." Proverbs 23:7

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2014, 03:24:49 PM »
Another way is to vault everyone in the world up to a middle class existence where more people are worried about their children's future college costs, car payments, credit card payments, and landscaping their yard than they are about spreading Islamic fanaticism, grubbing in the dirt for food, murdering someone over a dollar, or having 15 children in an attempt to outpace infant mortality.

Alas, this shall not come to pass.

lacticacid

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2014, 07:20:24 PM »
I have to agree, people who commit these acts, and people who try to justify them, must have very fucked up souls.  God knows what ELSE is wrong with their hearts and minds.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »
How do they live with themselves?  Or are they completely evil?
Abortion is the number one factor in reducing the crime rate over the last few decades.  Those abortionists need a pat on the back.
V

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »
Abortion is the number one factor in reducing the crime rate over the last few decades.  Those abortionists need a pat on the back.

They are the REAL heroes.  Fuck cops, firemen and military.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2014, 01:50:46 PM »
you are so positive less life on Earth is better, I mean less people breathing is what the world needs right, so do your part and reduce the population by killing yourself, set the example, practice what you preach, DO IT.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »
you are so positive less life on Earth is better, I mean less people breathing is what the world needs right, so do your part and reduce the population by killing yourself, set the example, practice what you preach, DO IT.

I read this kind of reactions quite often, but they don't contribute to a meaningful discussion. We're talking about prevention here.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2014, 03:33:48 PM »

you do understand that those "bible thumping" conservatives back in the early 1970's were accusing the liberal pro abortion people of using abortion as a means for social engineering right?  and they were called crazy right?  and everyone laughed at them and made up funny names for them like they do to the "tea baggers" right?

you do understand that a liberal pro choice person in the 1970's would completely disagree with you and think you're a fucking asshole right?

just saying.

like I've said before.  I'm not that concerned with abortion.  However, i'm well aware of the fact that the whole pro choice movement is based upon lies.  I just hope you're not so stupid that you forget that.