Author Topic: Why claim natty  (Read 1979 times)

Yanin

• Getbig III
Why claim natty
« on: March 06, 2014, 06:10:19 AM »
I'm natty but have never claimed. When people ask me about steroids I just say yea I take them just to shut them up. But as for others what is the benefit of claiming natural? I see no upside to this trend

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Why claim natty
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 06:10:56 AM »
I'm natty but have never claimed.
^^^OUTED

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 06:11:19 AM »
I'm natty but have never claimed. When people ask me about steroids I just say yea I take them just to shut them up. But as for others what is the be edit if claiming natural? Are they giving tax cuts?

You must be huge.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 06:15:30 AM »
You must be huge.

I guessing you look like average schmoe.. Anyone that has lifting for at least a year has been hit with the question. I can understand your post however I do realize some people think they have to make a comedic reply.. Although that person gas yet to post.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 06:23:41 AM »
Because fuck you, that's why.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 06:28:52 AM »
I guessing you look like average schmoe.. Anyone that has lifting for at least a year has been hit with the question. I can understand your post however I do realize some people think they have to make a comedic reply.. Although that person gas yet to post.

Sounds like you love the cock.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 07:11:35 AM »
Getbig's traffic would probably be 5 people without the gimmicks.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »
You must workout at a high school gym

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 07:18:56 AM »
usually because most people think that when someone is muscular they must use at all times.
todays culture that think that no hard work has to be done anymore to get to something.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 07:20:14 AM »
au natural...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 07:21:10 AM »
au natural...

great natural physique

easily obtainable by cycling creatine
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 07:23:20 AM »
great natural physique

^ solid advice
S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 07:29:02 AM »
Big Ro is proof that dedicated naturals can succeed.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 07:30:24 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 08:09:06 AM »
Natty

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 10:11:11 AM »
great natural physique

Never misses his anabolic window 8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 10:53:49 AM »
legal reasons for those with contracts and probation haha

and maybe the"look at me i look bit better than whats naturaly possible,im a genetic prodigy",meanwhile they juiced to the point where the oil pourse out of their skin, but afraid to admit, bc the results would be disapointing.

gotta hand it to esfitness,he looks like shit but atleast he admits being on 5ramms weekly ;D

in general, ppl ovrestimate what steroids and a cycle in particular will do as far change goes, and they overestimate what gh will do.ask bigro what gh did for him.

they naive suckers will always think that way, natural hasnt worked for them, they try steroids, and shock-horror, the roids didnt help much either, so best to deny any use, then they gonna fall for the next drug in the book, gh, and ad that, they will daily inject chinese sugar water haha and the results will be none, only more bloat, this ofc is denied too, now they read on the internet that  gh really shines with slin.

they look even fatter after this.
then they try to "cut" by changing compounds,they go from test to tren, bc tren is abs in a bottle says the internet, and they brutaly fail.

they never be seen in a gym again, they will walk earth from now on with bitch titts and diabetes, the only things left from their bbuilding endeavour.

they didnt have the work ethic.

just saying.

a;lso, if one admits crtain use and the clueless then still say he must be using ten times what he admits(brutal logic right there), i can see why one might blow a fuse eventualy and reply "natty" by default
n

Ivan Drago

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »
legal reasons for those with contracts and probation haha

and maybe the"look at me i look bit better than whats naturaly possible,im a genetic prodigy",meanwhile they juiced to the point where the oil pourse out of their skin, but afraid to admit, bc the results would be disapointing.

gotta hand it to esfitness,he looks like shit but atleast he admits being on 5ramms weekly ;D

in general, ppl ovrestimate what steroids and a cycle in particular will do as far change goes, and they overestimate what gh will do.ask bigro what gh did for him.

they naive suckers will always think that way, natural hasnt worked for them, they try steroids, and shock-horror, the roids didnt help much either, so best to deny any use, then they gonna fall for the next drug in the book, gh, and ad that, they will daily inject chinese sugar water haha and the results will be none, only more bloat, this ofc is denied too, now they read on the internet that  gh really shines with slin.

they look even fatter after this.
then they try to "cut" by changing compounds,they go from test to tren, bc tren is abs in a bottle says the internet, and they brutaly fail.

they never be seen in a gym again, they will walk earth from now on with bitch titts and diabetes, the only things left from their bbuilding endeavour.

they didnt have the work ethic.

just saying.

a;lso, if one admits crtain use and the clueless then still say he must be using ten times what he admits(brutal logic right there), i can see why one might blow a fuse eventualy and reply "natty" by default

Abs are for girly men and women, real men have big bellies to bounce on. Remember, there's no room for the littles!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 11:40:35 AM »
I'm natty but have never claimed. When people ask me about steroids I just say yea I take them just to shut them up. But as for others what is the benefit of claiming natural? I see no upside to this trend

it's not normal to claim you are natural when you are not asked but if someone asks you what is the point not to tell him you are!!..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »
Sadly, no one has ever assumed that I am on gear. I expect that to continue even when I am on gear... :-\

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 12:41:34 PM »
au natural...

That mustache doesn't look natural. Is it implants? ;D