Author Topic: truth about tanning beds  (Read 856 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
truth about tanning beds
« on: March 06, 2014, 12:50:05 PM »
Is it really as unhealthy as everyone makes it out?  post the studies
l

Simple Simon

Re: truth about tanning beds
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 12:58:44 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 12:59:58 PM »
Maybe like 10minutes a week, to replenish Vitamin D.

What do you need it for though....you're fairly swarthy

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
they can slow people down from 10.4 in the 100 to a mere 10.6.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 01:06:11 PM »
Is it really as unhealthy as everyone makes it out?  post the studies

Just like anything else, it can be if you over do it. Other than that, its strength is thousands and thousands of times less than that of the sun.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 01:07:40 PM »
It's not so bad. It's the people that are addicted to it that put themselves at risk. It doesn't take too long to get a tan, and it doesn't take too much to maintain one. The people who run into problems look like leather faced oompa loompas, and I don't doubt that at this level that there are serious risks.

I just tan in the backyard and do yard work. If my gym has a cheap tanning package I'll do that to get my dick and ass nice and evenly tanned, then maintain by just jogging in the sun or doing yard work without a shirt.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 01:11:12 PM »
Other than that, its strength is thousands and thousands of times less than that of the sun.

Ummm on the contrary....I don't think there's a place on the earth where the exposure of the sun can even approach the intensity of a tanning bed.  Maybe in Antarctica right under the hole in the ozone.

Really, the only benefit that tanning beds provide is that you can regulate your exposure.  Ten minutes under the same setting will always be ten minutes....the UV levels of the natural sun are of course a bit harder to predict.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 01:13:37 PM »
It's not so bad. It's the people that are addicted to it that put themselves at risk. It doesn't take too long to get a tan, and it doesn't take too much to maintain one. The people who run into problems look like leather faced oompa loompas, and I don't doubt that at this level that there are serious risks.

I just tan in the backyard and do yard work. If my gym has a cheap tanning package I'll do that to get my dick and ass nice and evenly tanned, then maintain by just jogging in the sun or doing yard work without a shirt.
I used to tan nude I cover my schwanz but ass would cook and it got too burned from it over time and healed not too easy,could be combo of trimming /shaving ass :P

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 01:16:26 PM »
Gave up on it years ago. Could never get that critical line to tan..    between the upper hams and ass cheeks.    :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »
Gave up on it years ago. Could never get that critical line to tan..    between the upper hams and ass cheeks.    :D
fat ass.