Author Topic: IFBB: BIG, SHOWY, USELESS MUSCLE  (Read 6140 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
IFBB: BIG, SHOWY, USELESS MUSCLE
« on: December 29, 2008, 07:54:30 AM »
I am confident I could wail on any IFBB PRO, past or present, in a sanctioned boxing match. The big, showy, useless muscle will do nothing but hinder these meathead's efforts.  Their cardio sucks and they would be sucking air in seconds.  Whether we're talking boxing, MMA, karate match etc, I'm ready to go.
(

spinnis

Re: IFBB: BIG, SHOWY, USELESS MUSCLE
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 07:57:44 AM »
Phil heat was a boxer before apparently

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 07:58:31 AM »
Phil heat was a boxer before apparently

Where?  In some shipping and receiving department?
(

ju5t1n

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 08:01:08 AM »
is therir a point to your rant  ???

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:21 AM »
is therir a point to your rant  ???

A bodybuilder stole his GF yesterday.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 08:04:09 AM »
gimmic.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 08:04:40 AM »
I am confident I could wail on any IFBB PRO, past or present, in a sanctioned boxing match. The big, showy, useless muscle will do nothing but hinder these meathead's efforts.  Their cardio sucks and they would be sucking air in seconds.  Whether we're talking boxing, MMA, karate match etc, I'm ready to go.
::)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 08:30:16 AM »

Fantastic, maybe you could also knock out olympic swimmers.

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 08:35:30 AM »

Ha ha, Coleman used to be a cop and is one powerful mofo, no way.....

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 08:35:45 AM »
So muscle is "useless" unless it's for fighting?  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 08:38:49 AM »
..somebody's jealous..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:07 AM »
..somebody's jealous..
exactly, i went into a 7 eleven a long time ago and there were two skinny young landscape/lawn workers in there and tghey saw a Flex magazine with Dorian Yates on the cover and said the time tested, "yeah he's big but i'll bet he's a pussy and can't fight for shit, i'll bet he wouldn't last an hour doing our job either". ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 08:44:48 AM »
exactly, i went into a 7 eleven a long time ago and there were two skinny young landscape/lawn workers in there and tghey saw a Flex magazine with Dorian Yates on the cover and said the time tested, "yeah he's big but i'll bet he's a pussy and can't fight for shit, i'll bet he wouldn't last an hour doing our job either". ::)

The sad part of it is there are many broke ass 140 lb country boys that would knock Dave Palumbos dick in the dirt.

Just sayin.........

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 08:45:09 AM »
The sad part of it is there are many broke ass 140 lb country boys that would knock Dave Palumbos dick in the dirt.

Just sayin.........
::) you ain't knocking out jack shit at 140 pounds except a 130 pounder.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2008, 08:52:32 AM »
::) you ain't knocking out jack shit at 140 pounds except a 130 pounder.

Haha, yeah right

Seriously bro, coming from the south like you do, and following powerlifting and shit like that it amazes me how you can defend obvious pussies like Dave Palumbo (a little bitch who ran track) just because he has some muscles when you know damn well there are tough and crazy 140 lb country boys (who have spent the last 7 or 8 years getting their teeth kicked in from older uncles, cousins, brothers) that would go straight up to him and blast him in the jaw without hesitation.

C'mon Dave, seriously.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 08:54:45 AM »
Haha, yeah right

Seriously bro, coming from the south like you do, and following powerlifting and shit like that it amazes me how you can defend obvious pussies like Dave Palumbo (a little bitch who ran track) just because he has some muscles when you know damn well there are tough and crazy 140 lb country boys (who have spent the last 7 or 8 years getting their teeth kicked in from older uncles, cousins, brothers) that would go straight up to him and blast him in the jaw without hesitation.

C'mon Dave, seriously.

first of all i don't live in the south, i live in the midwest and second i agree that Palumbo is a pusssy but a 140 pounder may "blast him in the jaw without heitation" but it's not going to do any damage to a 250 pounder and one punch from a 250 pounder will do SERIOUS damage to a skinny 140 pound bitch, there's NO EXCUSE for a man to be 140 pounds anyway.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 09:00:40 AM »
first of all i don't live in the south, i live in the midwest and second i agree that Palumbo is a pusssy but a 140 pounder may "blast him in the jaw without heitation" but it's not going to do any damage to a 250 pounder and one punch from a 250 pounder will do SERIOUS damage to a skinny 140 pound bitch, there's NO EXCUSE for a man to be 140 pounds anyway.

Well, Missouri was in the south during the confederacy but if you want to split hairs, that's cool.

You like to put down sub 200 guys, we've all heard in before...... 138 lb twinks, 154 lb bottom bitches hell I think you even pulled out a 193lb homosexual reference at one time.

But you need a heavy dose of reality, there are 140 pound broke ass rednecks from Missouri that could drop you AND Dave Palumbo with one good shot to the chin.

You are pretty spot on with alot of stuff but you lose me here, there are some lighter guys that can throw solid punches.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2008, 09:01:40 AM »
booooooooooooooommmm the worst of both worlds : small showy muscles with no fighting skillls

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008, 09:02:13 AM »
Well, Missouri was in the south during the confederacy but if you want to split hairs, that's cool.

You like to put down sub 200 guys, we've all heard in before...... 138 lb twinks, 154 lb bottom bitches hell I think you even pulled out a 193lb homosexual reference at one time.

But you need a heavy dose of reality, there are 140 pound broke ass rednecks from Missouri that could drop you AND Dave Palumbo with one good shot to the chin.

You are pretty spot on with alot of stuff but you lose me here, there are some lighter guys that can throw solid punches.

hahahahahaa, you're high as a kite, you need to put the pipe down.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »
hahahahahaa, you're high as a kite, you need to put the pipe down.

Well, it's pretty obvious from your pms that have been posted where you have totally bitched out that you are pretty much out of touch with what is going on outside your front door.

I have seen many a fight where a man 100 pounds less knocks the bigger man out, on construction sites, school, etc. etc.

But then again I am from Texas and this sort of thing goes down all the time, so go ahead with your litle "internet warrior" attitude but I have to admit it's gettin pretty lame Dave.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »
Well, it's pretty obvious from your pms that have been posted where you have totally bitched out that you are pretty much out of touch with what is going on outside your front door.

I have seen many a fight where a man 100 pounds less knocks the bigger man out, on construction sites, school, etc. etc.

But then again I am from Texas and this sort of thing goes down all the time, so go ahead with your litle "internet warrior" attitude but I have to admit it's gettin pretty lame Dave.

hahahaha, you're the one coming on like a tough guy with the "i'm from Texas and i'll knock you out on construction sites" bullshit, who's the "internet warrior"? ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 09:19:36 AM »
hahahaha, you're the one coming on like a tough guy with the "i'm from Texas and i'll knock you out on construction sites" bullshit, who's the "internet warrior"? ::)

No, I wasn't. I never said I was a tough guy. I never said "i'll knock you out on the construction site"

Try you jive ass bullshit on someone else.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

Just sayin.........

Well, I remember Mike Quinn said in an interview how he almost got knocked the Fcked out by a 150lbs boxer at a party. Don't ever underestimate a 150lbs swing, you'll be amaze if any of you ever experience this one day
Get Big, or Die Trying

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2008, 09:21:27 AM »
No, I wasn't. I never said I was a tough guy. I never said "i'll knock you out on the construction site"

Try you jive ass bullshit on someone else.

you're the one claiming to have seen all these epic David vs. Goliath battles where the 125 pound toothpick beats up the 250 pound muscualr bully and i'm just calling bullshit on you, that's all.