Author Topic: Just saw Paranormal Activity...I won't recover  (Read 8113 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Just saw Paranormal Activity...I won't recover
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 05:37:58 PM »
What an awful movie this turned out to be. The first night I went, I and my friend literally could not see it. We had to buy tickets 2-3 hours in advance, sit around waiting then FORTY FIVE minutes before the movie we went to start a line-only to find out the line was already started, and so long that basically we would be sitting on the steps. ALMOST A FULL HOUR BEFORE THE MOVIE. Can you say HYPE? Such utter garbage. Movie was awful.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 05:41:24 PM »
although "Rec" is supposed to be a little better.

Thats the understatement of the year lol, Rec is scary as fuck, quarantine is shit compared to it and nowhere near the quality of Rec.I also remember reading youd never heard of the show Dexter, get hold of it, any means possible asap, youll love it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 06:28:52 PM »
very good movie

all the people i personally know that didn't like it don't like much of anything

blair witch was also good, people that didn't like it have a poor imagination

also i recommend downloading the dvd screener, i thought the theater ending was corny in comparison

E

What is this?

Agree with your take on both films.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »
What is this?

Agree with your take on both films.

Screeners are sent out by the film companies to reviewers so they can review the film or consider it for awards, these leak on to the internet.They are usually dvd quality but have logos popping up every now and again saying its a screener and sometimes flick to black and white occasionally.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »
Screeners are sent out by the film companies to reviewers so they can review the film or consider it for awards, these leak on to the internet.They are usually dvd quality but have logos popping up every now and again saying its a screener and sometimes flick to black and white occasionally.

Any idea where I can download?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 07:06:26 PM »

The scene where it dragged the big tittied bitch out of the bed and down the hallway was BRUTAL even by Getbig's standards.

- Block!
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 07:07:37 PM »
The scene where it dragged the big tittied bitch out of the bed and down the hallway was BRUTAL even by Getbig's standards.

- Block!

Creepy as fuck.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »
retards...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »
retards...

seriously is there anything you like?

E

E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 08:50:25 PM »
Thats the understatement of the year lol, Rec is scary as fuck, quarantine is shit compared to it and nowhere near the quality of Rec.I also remember reading youd never heard of the show Dexter, get hold of it, any means possible asap, youll love it.

Didn't know that Rec was much better - I thought it would be the same as Quarantine but with a Spanish cast. I will have to check it out. As for Dexter, I haven't watched a TV showed since Seinfeld, so I'll add it to my list of things to watch in the future.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 07:40:26 AM »

Like it or not, the movie was shot for about $15,000 and made $62,000,000 so far  talk about profit!