Author Topic: Things I hate  (Read 217014 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Things I hate
« Reply #1300 on: November 22, 2011, 07:31:40 PM »
we gotta go Calvin but no piggy back ride friends this time ;D
me 2,,,,

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1301 on: November 22, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
Rippin protein farts in the car and its too cold to roll down the window. :(

Those "CA winters" get pretty brutal, huh?

:)

newmom

« Reply #1302 on: November 23, 2011, 03:10:46 AM »

Those "CA winters" get pretty brutal, huh?

:)

right...

When I was there one day was only 63 degrees ::). People wore jackets and turtle necks and here I was saying how warm it was in short sleeves LOL

newmom

« Reply #1303 on: November 23, 2011, 03:20:36 AM »
hearing an old friend was shot and killed Monday >:( :(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1304 on: November 23, 2011, 04:34:39 AM »

Not the band the club ::)

Like that makes a difference....  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1305 on: November 23, 2011, 07:21:10 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: November 23, 2011, 07:29:30 AM »
hearing an old friend was shot and killed Monday >:( :(

Sorry to hear that moms :(
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: November 23, 2011, 07:42:55 AM »
"Culture Club?"  Oh brother, Clavin your temp. Southern card has been revoked....  :-\

C'mon Show, lighten up on Clavin.  Do you really want to hurt him? :(

R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1308 on: November 23, 2011, 07:53:11 AM »

oH gAWD :o

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: November 23, 2011, 07:56:01 AM »
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #1310 on: November 23, 2011, 08:07:53 AM »

LOL.....most I've laughed in awhile on here.....bueno skillz !!!!

And we know that Calvin is really a Karma Cameleon....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1311 on: November 23, 2011, 08:10:56 AM »
LOL.....most I've laughed in awhile on here.....bueno skillz !!!!

And we know that Calvin is really a Karma Cameleon....

So bad it's good ;D

newmom

« Reply #1312 on: November 23, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »
Sorry to hear that moms :(

Thank you, it was quite a shock, he and I had coffee while I was just out there, he was trying to turn his life around

http://www.10news.com/news/29828341/detail.html

Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified
Neighbors Identified Man Who Was Shot As Robert Moore, 44

POSTED: 6:52 pm PST November 21, 2011
UPDATED: 8:12 pm PST November 22, 2011

[DELICIOUS: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [DIGG: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [FACEBOOK: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [REDDIT: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [RSS] [PRINT: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [EMAIL: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified]
VALLEY CENTER, Calif. -- A man who died after being shot by a San Diego County sheriff's deputy in a Valley Center neighborhood was identified on Tuesday.

» Like Us On Facebook

Neighbors identified the man who was killed as 44-year-old Robert Moore. Moore was a mechanic who was moving out of his rented room inside a home in the 28000 block of Lilac Road when San Diego County Sheriff's deputies arrived on Monday.

"He freaked out," said roommate Edward Belford. Belford said the deputies were present to make sure Moore was keeping his promise to move out before turning himself in for an outstanding warrant for DUI.

Paul Lefevre told 10News, "He just suddenly lost it."

From his front yard, Lefevre said he could not see everything that happened but he could hear it. Lefevre said Moore shouted expletives and told deputies they would not take him alive.

Witnesses said Moore grabbed a pair of pliers before taking off across the property, jumping a fence and coming face-to-face with another deputy.

"Basically, he attacked the officer," said Belford. "He grabbed the officer's baton and went at him and the officer did what he had to do."

The deputy attempted to use his Taser but it is unclear whether he was able to fire it.

San Diego sheriff's Lt. Larry Nesbit told 10News, "Eventually, the deputy attempted to strike the male with his baton, which also appeared to have no effect… At that point, the suspect gained control of the deputy's baton. The deputy fired several rounds, striking the suspect."

Neighbors say they heard five shots fired. One told 10News he was concerned for his family after hearing the gunshots.

"You know when you hear gunshots… I mean, you don't know what to think… especially for my kids and my family," said a neighbor who was only identified as Marcelo.

Paramedics rushed Moore to Palomar Hospital, but he died on the way to the hospital.

Now, neighbors are asking themselves why Moore acted the way he did.

"I wish it had ended differently, but I'm glad that the threat is out of the neighborhood," said Lefevre.

The deputy who fired the shots will be placed on routine paid administrative leave. Homicide investigators and the district attorney's office will conduct their own investigation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1313 on: November 23, 2011, 08:28:21 AM »
The gay got strong in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #1314 on: November 23, 2011, 08:29:53 AM »

omg LMAO

newmom

« Reply #1315 on: November 27, 2011, 03:32:18 PM »
someone had the balls to say fake trees are horrific (while I was picking out one). I said, okay you pay 50-60 bucks every year, come vaccum the needles daily then haul it away for me each year. Nugget picked out a great tree. In two years it will pay for itself. Sure real trees smell great and all that but I'll be damn putting a new tree in or on top of my new car, sawing the fucker to fit in the tree stand. To old for that nonsense.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #1316 on: November 27, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »
Thank you, it was quite a shock, he and I had coffee while I was just out there, he was trying to turn his life around

http://www.10news.com/news/29828341/detail.html

Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified
Neighbors Identified Man Who Was Shot As Robert Moore, 44

POSTED: 6:52 pm PST November 21, 2011
UPDATED: 8:12 pm PST November 22, 2011

[DELICIOUS: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [DIGG: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [FACEBOOK: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [REDDIT: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [RSS] [PRINT: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified] [EMAIL: Man Who Died After Being Shot By Deputy Identified]
VALLEY CENTER, Calif. -- A man who died after being shot by a San Diego County sheriff's deputy in a Valley Center neighborhood was identified on Tuesday.

» Like Us On Facebook

Neighbors identified the man who was killed as 44-year-old Robert Moore. Moore was a mechanic who was moving out of his rented room inside a home in the 28000 block of Lilac Road when San Diego County Sheriff's deputies arrived on Monday.

"He freaked out," said roommate Edward Belford. Belford said the deputies were present to make sure Moore was keeping his promise to move out before turning himself in for an outstanding warrant for DUI.

Paul Lefevre told 10News, "He just suddenly lost it."

From his front yard, Lefevre said he could not see everything that happened but he could hear it. Lefevre said Moore shouted expletives and told deputies they would not take him alive.

Witnesses said Moore grabbed a pair of pliers before taking off across the property, jumping a fence and coming face-to-face with another deputy.

"Basically, he attacked the officer," said Belford. "He grabbed the officer's baton and went at him and the officer did what he had to do."

The deputy attempted to use his Taser but it is unclear whether he was able to fire it.

San Diego sheriff's Lt. Larry Nesbit told 10News, "Eventually, the deputy attempted to strike the male with his baton, which also appeared to have no effect… At that point, the suspect gained control of the deputy's baton. The deputy fired several rounds, striking the suspect."

Neighbors say they heard five shots fired. One told 10News he was concerned for his family after hearing the gunshots.

"You know when you hear gunshots… I mean, you don't know what to think… especially for my kids and my family," said a neighbor who was only identified as Marcelo.

Paramedics rushed Moore to Palomar Hospital, but he died on the way to the hospital.

Now, neighbors are asking themselves why Moore acted the way he did.

"I wish it had ended differently, but I'm glad that the threat is out of the neighborhood," said Lefevre.

The deputy who fired the shots will be placed on routine paid administrative leave. Homicide investigators and the district attorney's office will conduct their own investigation.
sounds to me like a little pus.ssy of a cop who couldnt defend himself with his hands and had to use his gun, shame that someone had to lose their life because a man was too much of a little girl to fight with his fists.

newmom

« Reply #1317 on: November 27, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
sounds to me like a little pus.ssy of a cop who couldnt defend himself with his hands and had to use his gun, shame that someone had to lose their life because a man was too much of a little girl to fight with his fists.

it's just sad to me. He had his demons though. We chatted many times, good guy but just had a shit of bad luck past few years.  :'(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1318 on: November 27, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
someone had the balls to say fake trees are horrific (while I was picking out one). I said, okay you pay 50-60 bucks every year, come vaccum the needles daily then haul it away for me each year. Nugget picked out a great tree. In two years it will pay for itself. Sure real trees smell great and all that but I'll be damn putting a new tree in or on top of my new car, sawing the fucker to fit in the tree stand. To old for that nonsense.
tsk,,,love real trees,yeah needles suck,sap,haulin it,tying it,fitting in stand,,,but couple days it starts to drop and decorate,lights,,ahhh....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1319 on: November 27, 2011, 06:39:11 PM »
Nothin like the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1320 on: November 27, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »
Nothin like the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree. 8)
my sis and her husbands whole family cousins,brothers,father have tree day they go pick and cut them down,,i go to the church lot to get one and its for a good cause,,,

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: November 27, 2011, 07:00:19 PM »
Real tree here too.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1322 on: November 27, 2011, 08:04:37 PM »

Fake trees are AWFUL. The tree farms in Easton and up that way are awesome.

The only bad thing about it is all the douchey New Yorkers who come here to cut theirs.  >:(

newmom

« Reply #1323 on: November 28, 2011, 03:22:50 AM »
well none of you jerkoffs are helping me lug that shit in the house, cutting the bottom more so you can get the angel topper on top, cleaning up all the needles, taking it to the dump when xmas is over.

Besides, pine candles and real wreath smell good.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1324 on: November 28, 2011, 06:33:54 AM »
Fake trees are AWFUL. The tree farms in Easton and up that way are awesome.

The only bad thing about it is all the douchey New Yorkers who come here to cut theirs.  >:(

Must be tough going from tree to tree thinking you have finally got a place to live to only have it cut down again....