Author Topic: NFL - Packers and Steelers win, Jets and Bears out  (Read 4211 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: yay the jets are gone!!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
Only in America

White QB from the Steelers gets accused of rape 2x and gets off. Is suspended 4 games and loses less than a million dollars in fines probably. Leads his team to the superbowl and is hailed as a hero.

Black QB from the Falcons is accused of being associated with a dog fighting ring and gets sentenced to 2 years in prison losing a multimillion dollar contract in the process along with 2 years in the prime of his playing career (along with who knows how much in endorsements from Nike and other companies).

::)

Thats why I LOVE America !!!  8)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: yay the jets are gone!!
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 08:20:24 AM »
Only in America

White QB from the Steelers gets accused of rape 2x and gets off. Is suspended 4 games and loses less than a million dollars in fines probably. Leads his team to the superbowl and is hailed as a hero.

Black QB from the Falcons is accused of being associated with a dog fighting ring and gets sentenced to 2 years in prison losing a multimillion dollar contract in the process along with 2 years in the prime of his playing career (along with who knows how much in endorsements from Nike and other companies).

::)

Vick got to start and had one of the best games of a QB in a long time - set how many records that night??

football is something foreigners wont understand - its like gladiator giths compared to a petting zoo when it comes to rugby and soccer

I did internship at univeristy srength center - rugby was all fat ass that couldnt push weight, just were HEAVY, soccer were strong on leg press no squaters, NO upper body strength, football was POWER, some were fat but all could move FASST and have agility, it takes skill notj ust being a jackass who will run into anyone on feild like rugby - kickin the ball and whatev

it called competitiveness and americano strice on this, typical foreigner goto work, drink beer, watch 'teley' and dont give a shit abnout comeptitvenss

example: your soccer team from hometown could SUCK ASS FOR YEARS, but you still go and get rowdy and actually FIGHT ANDS THROW PUNCHES BOTTLES WHATEV chelsea cause they KICK YOUR ASS, why not go blaim the players and put all their mistakees on sportscenter so all the twinks can talk about sometime at work = foreigner 'heart' + americano competitiveness

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
Re: NFL - Packers and Steelers win, Jets and Bears out
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »
going to be a boring superbowl

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 08:59:24 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »

translation: my team isn't in the game and i would hate to see either of these teams get another ring

E
E

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 11:32:55 AM »

I disagree, the two best teams won.  Can you imagine having to watch the Bears vs. Jets?