Author Topic: i got thrown out of a bar by a big fat black bouncer  (Read 18199 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: i got thrown out of a bar by a big fat black bouncer
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2008, 02:13:46 AM »
Translation = I got my ass beat by a bouncer tonight for being a drunk, annoying bastard. ::)

I think he has some racist issues he needs to deal with...
No doubt about it...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2008, 02:37:42 AM »
i remember back in the mid to late 90,s there was a club called abyss in jersey on rt 35 i believe,it was in sayerville  i believe.anyway they had big sean allen working there as well as this guy named manny yarbrough,he was like 6ft8 and weight 680lbs and thats before breakfast,sean was around 280 or so back then also.they had afew other big fellas prowling the floor as bouncers.i remember yarbrough from the ufc,one of the first ufc,s i beleive and he got beat by a smaller 200lb guy named keith hackney,im sure some of you remember that fight were yarbrough got dropped with a open hand palm strike and couldnt get keith off his back pounding the piss out of him.he was a dick sometime though when he bounced,hed act like a badass and stuff.big sean on the other hand was pretty cool especially if you looked like you were into lifting,he wasnt one for talking to much though on the job.the club days,they were crazy times and i really dont miss them all that much,wakin up with hangovers 2 days aweek wasnt the funnest of times
R

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »
i remember back in the mid to late 90,s there was a club called abyss in jersey on rt 35 i believe,it was in sayerville  i believe.anyway they had big sean allen working there as well as this guy named manny yarbrough,he was like 6ft8 and weight 680lbs and thats before breakfast,sean was around 280 or so back then also.they had afew other big fellas prowling the floor as bouncers.i remember yarbrough from the ufc,one of the first ufc,s i beleive and he got beat by a smaller 200lb guy named keith hackney,im sure some of you remember that fight were yarbrough got dropped with a open hand palm strike and couldnt get keith off his back pounding the piss out of him.he was a dick sometime though when he bounced,hed act like a badass and stuff.big sean on the other hand was pretty cool especially if you looked like you were into lifting,he wasnt one for talking to much though on the job.the club days,they were crazy times and i really dont miss them all that much,wakin up with hangovers 2 days aweek wasnt the funnest of times

::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2008, 04:16:35 AM »
this fat black guy comes up to me and puts his arm around my neck, fairly tightly.  I reacted by taking his hand and putting it behind his back and telling to him to fuck off.  He then shows me this badge around his neck, and he's dressed like Master-P so I tell him, 'fake badge, so what', and i told him to move on after he said he was trying to be friendly.  He talks to some wigger near him and points me out and comes up to me and points an inch away from my face and I push his hand away. He then proceeds to push me out, which I thought at the time he wanted to go outside to fight, and i just stiff armed him and kept my bottle of my beer in my other hand (in case both guys wanted to fight of course).  I pulled his shirt up and tore it, then he and another guy pushed me out out the place, and i realized he was a bouncer at the place.

the end.

ok.  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2008, 05:15:56 AM »
bast what provoked the bouncer to mess with you?
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2008, 05:24:11 AM »
bast what provoked the bouncer to mess with you?
Because he's so tough.
G

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2008, 05:32:07 AM »
this fat black guy comes up to me and puts his arm around my neck, fairly tightly.  I reacted by taking his hand and putting it behind his back and telling to him to fuck off.  He then shows me this badge around his neck, and he's dressed like Master-P so I tell him, 'fake badge, so what', and i told him to move on after he said he was trying to be friendly.  He talks to some wigger near him and points me out and comes up to me and points an inch away from my face and I push his hand away. He then proceeds to push me out, which I thought at the time he wanted to go outside to fight, and i just stiff armed him and kept my bottle of my beer in my other hand (in case both guys wanted to fight of course).  I pulled his shirt up and tore it, then he and another guy pushed me out out the place, and i realized he was a bouncer at the place.

the end.
Get revenge. Most bouncers think they're tougher than s**t and think everyone else is below them but 99.9% of them couldn't fight their way out of a paper back.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2008, 06:27:38 AM »
I told ya.  Vote in Oblama and they getting all uppity....

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2008, 06:35:15 AM »
When I was drinking outside once someone grabbed me arm and started to pull me back,
Without thinking about it I turned around and pushed the guy away without knowing who it was..

It turned out to be a cop. And he almost fell and went absolutely Nuts, pulled out pepparspray and screamed like a mad man.

spinnis

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2008, 06:36:13 AM »

Here he is.

He could probably push everyone out lol.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2008, 06:37:26 AM »
Here he is.

That thing should be killed for excessive fatness.

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2008, 06:39:03 AM »

to his defence he atlest is a sumo wrestler.

So he is not fat without a reason lol.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2008, 06:47:45 AM »
to his defence he atlest is a sumo wrestler.

So he is not fat without a reason lol.

I used to know a fat guy referred to himself as an "amateur sumo wrestler"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2008, 06:56:05 AM »
Here he is.

Guys like that make sad cause even if they bust ass and drop 200lbs there's still just a less fat fatass.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2008, 06:59:05 AM »
I got kicked out by a bouncer once after sort of beating someone's ass. I realized it was a bouncer before hitting the guy and just went with the flow. Bouncers never work alone and the cops will always take their side so there's really no point hitting one.

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »
I got kicked out by a bouncer once after sort of beating someone's ass. I realized it was a bouncer before hitting the guy and just went with the flow. Bouncers never work alone and the cops will always take their side so there's really no point hitting one.

IF you hit a bouncer and they have their bouncer buddies there, you are going to get FUCKED up  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2008, 07:03:28 AM »

Maybe he should have just been careful and not been bitten by a spider, Show

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2008, 07:04:40 AM »
Maybe he should have just been careful and not been bitten by a spider, Show

haha, I think maybe he got bitten by 5 or 6 of those rascals, kiwiol.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2008, 07:06:31 AM »
I worked as a bouncer for 5 yrs so now when ever we do go out I always get mistaken for a bouncer. I mean WTF it happens damn near every time. There will be some chic having a beef with some guy and boom they expect me to throw the guy out. Hahahaha!!!!

My bad habit is I'll post up on a wall and just watch the dance floor to make sure no one is fucking with my wife or her friends so that is prolly the problem.

But the funniest thing that ever happend was there was this HUGE Mexican the bouncers were trying to toss out and they could not budge him. They asked for my help so I grabbed him by the back of his coat and started pulling him once he lost his ballance and was stumbling he went to the door fine. As we truned the corner to go out the door I spun in front of him to keep his momentum going right through the door.

The only bad part is I knew one of the doors was locked and I could not remember which one it was. Well unfortunately for him I picked the wrong one :)  Here come to find out after the cops got there all of the mexicans he was with were illegals working up here at a Turkey procesing plant. They all got deported HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2008, 07:10:20 AM »

this HUGE Mexican the bouncers were trying to toss out and they could not budge him.

What was he sittin' in at....155, 165 ???

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2008, 07:15:08 AM »
What was he sittin' in at....155, 165 ???

Prolly 400 plus!!! Thats no shit, the biggest Mexican I had ever seen. I thought he might of known Mexican Judo but apparently he did'nt :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2008, 07:22:54 AM »
I worked as a bouncer for 5 yrs so now when ever we do go out I always get mistaken for a bouncer. I mean WTF it happens damn near every time. There will be some chic having a beef with some guy and boom they expect me to throw the guy out. Hahahaha!!!!

My bad habit is I'll post up on a wall and just watch the dance floor to make sure no one is fucking with my wife or her friends so that is prolly the problem.

But the funniest thing that ever happend was there was this HUGE Mexican the bouncers were trying to toss out and they could not budge him. They asked for my help so I grabbed him by the back of his coat and started pulling him once he lost his ballance and was stumbling he went to the door fine. As we truned the corner to go out the door I spun in front of him to keep his momentum going right through the door.

The only bad part is I knew one of the doors was locked and I could not remember which one it was. Well unfortunately for him I picked the wrong one :)  Here come to find out after the cops got there all of the mexicans he was with were illegals working up here at a Turkey procesing plant. They all got deported HAHAHAHAHA!!!
hahha ,my favorite type of story. A mexican getting injured and deported.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »
I have never bounced, but I am a pretty strong guy.

One time on the dance-floor, there was an idiot drunk guy, basically making a fool of himself, and aggressively bumping into people. I kept an eye on him, and after a particularly aggressive bump into a girl near me, I found myself suddenly having picked him up (kind of with a big surge energy and adrenaline) and carried him all the way across the club to the entrance, and then with a push got him out onto the street - me telling him to fuck off, and him shouting how he will come back and kill me, blah blah blah. (Towards the end a bouncer came and helped me, carrying the guys feet, and I think one of his shoes had come off so that was then also thrown out after him).

What really amazed me was how easy it was to pick the guy up. I lift big weights, but usually don't mix it with humans and fights etc unless I really have to, but I think I did a pretty good job :)
::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »

Prolly 400 plus!!! Thats no shit, the biggest Mexican I had ever seen. I thought he might of known Mexican Judo but apparently he did'nt :)

400lb mexican....dayum, that's a lot of beans...I didn't know they grew them that big.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2008, 08:09:09 AM »

the end.

I dont feel sorry for you since you voted his cousin into the White House! :D