Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45954 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2012, 11:27:16 PM »
Have to go with flintstones with this, ab structure also looks vastly different. I might be wrong though...
you mean secret stack lol.
Yes not the same person. Genetic ab structure changed a lot otherwise.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2012, 11:29:01 PM »
that is absolutely not the same guy unless he surgically moved his navel.

all that being said, how much of a desperate tool do you have to be and how far does someone have to be in your head in order for you to feel you have to steal someone else's pic and post it as your own.

ahahahahaha what a fucking owning.

back your bags sperm tube you lying sad fat sack of shit. your finished here.

this place always delivers! :D
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2012, 11:59:24 PM »
not same fella in the pictures,, again i didnt look carefuly before ,, sorry ,, diff fellas,, the lower pictures is top amatuer could be top 10 in national show

this is bad,,but notice what im raising here....secret stacks...flinstens...i raized a group of fellas that you cant pass by like the defense of the best football team in nfl americano leage,,

they surpass me lol ,, thats the beauty of it all,,

heris pay attention retard...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2012, 12:00:28 AM »
fella in buttom picturs is on gh and insulina ,, not only gh ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »
heres a guy who can diet down to ridiculously low bf levels with a nat level physique, and according to him with no gh- just tren and winn- asking questions like this:

If my sole intention was to just get leaner, what would you suggest?  Ultimately, I will have to diet properly, right?  

ive said it before and i'll say it again, we've had our past, but flintstones has become a very solid poster. well done sir. you too sapp66 and SS.

stick a fork in the fat fuck.

b

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2012, 12:15:37 AM »
Pillowtalk is reading this last page here with a smile.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2012, 12:19:35 AM »

I wonder what the poodle (no one) does to maintain such an obviously superior physique.  Maybe he can enlighten us one day.

sure. it all starts by posting pics that are your own. then...
b

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2012, 12:20:20 AM »
i dotn fucking get it are you fellas deaf or blind? this fella said trilion time he is 6'1 ,, even i that can hardly write one word in english properly could read and understand it

gh15 approved
Lol i just read the first posting

After reading the thread, GN is a fraud not the same 2 people

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2012, 12:23:09 AM »
Pillowtalk is reading this last page here with a five year old in his lap
fixed

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2012, 06:04:54 AM »
flint is right about guy in 09 pic having longer torso... and i see that the belly button relative to abs looks the same but relative to place on the torso is not the same at all, growth noob u fucked up

and flint was right to pick up on the language, didn't quite make sense the questions gn was asking

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »
talk about putting 2 and 2 together,,,,either way if its him in the new pic,,thick ass chest/traps/delts gotta say.but if contest pic is bogus shame on him....

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:44 AM »
heres a guy who can diet down to ridiculously low bf levels with a nat level physique, and according to him with no gh- just tren and winn- asking questions like this:

ive said it before and i'll say it again, we've had our past, but flintstones has become a very solid poster. well done sir. you too sapp66 and SS.

stick a fork in the fat fuck.

thanks no one ... the dosage gave it up big time.. guess the 1st post of comparisions should be switched back to the real growth noob lol   1500 test no gh no masteron in that pic? LOL  if anything the guy in that pic is on no test cause he is about 1-2 weeks from getting on stage so id say test is out..   i mean he posts a pic of one of the most impressive physiques on here clearly national level  and then says no gh or insulina... oh but wait now hes running 20iu gh?? ??? dont understand why he would go to that level of posting someone elses pic just to try and out do you

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2012, 06:30:28 AM »
You guys are fucken good. I can't tell the difference really between the two pics. It looks like the same structure to me.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2012, 06:33:38 AM »
::sigh::

So now it's not me in my contest pic?  Flinstone, I know you are still upset that I shit on you in the career thread so it's a shame everyone would jump on the bandwagon.  Oh well.  Even you gh15?  I am a little surprised.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2012, 06:40:59 AM »

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2012, 06:42:12 AM »
And I can honestly say I'm surprised that people I was cool with here even believe that's not me.  How pathetic would one have to be to use fake pictures?  I have posted weeks before any of this came up that I competed in 09.  I suppose I was using my psychic abilities in case something like this would happen.

It sucks but oh well.  I know how this goes.  One known member says something, a few agree, then everyone jumps on the bandwagon.  In fact, I have friends in real life that read this message board.  If you think I have that low character that I'd post fake pics, then what can be said?  Because I asked dieting and cycle questions about compounds I never used?  

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2012, 06:43:02 AM »

So now it's not me in my contest pic?  Flinstone, I know you are still upset that I shit on you in the career thread so it's a shame everyone would jump on the bandwagon.  Oh well.  Even you gh15?  I am a little surprised.

Just take a current shot doing the same pose as the precontest pic. Different angles/poses can change the look of your body a fair bit.
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2012, 06:43:50 AM »

maybe its the angle or something that makes it look different, for now verdict is two different people, if u want to submit more proof otherwise and the proof is convincing then the verdict may change

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2012, 06:44:05 AM »

Just take a current shot doing the same pose as the precontest pic. Different angles/poses can change the look of your body a fair bit.

I absolutely will.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2012, 06:45:40 AM »
also it looks like there is seo in biceps in 09 pic

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2012, 06:46:10 AM »
if u say its u fine,,like i said still good build now,,,i think the ongoing 'no one'build vs build should be put to rest for now its going nowhere,,,impressive contest pic like i mentioned deeper quads and abs or it was the lighting in the hallway otherwise a tank man,,,few more wks post progress thats it end of the tug of war here,,,,

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2012, 06:47:00 AM »
maybe its the angle or something that makes it look different, for now verdict is two different people, if u want to submit more proof otherwise and the proof is convincing then the verdict may change

lol Judge Apply has spoken. GTFO of this thread you little troll. :(
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2012, 06:48:06 AM »
angle could indeed make the torso look different, just sayin

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2012, 06:49:10 AM »
if u say its u fine,,like i said still good build now,,,i think the ongoing 'no one'build vs build should be put to rest for now its going nowhere,,,impressive contest pic like i mentioned deeper quads and abs or it was the lighting in the hallway otherwise a tank man,,,few more wks post progress thats it end of the tug of war here,,,,

Thanks bro.  I posted my pics probably over a year ago at Promusc so there are vets there that will verify it is me.  I know PM isn;t well liked over here and then I will probably hear the excuse that I had decided to post these fake pics of me a year in advance in case something like this came up, I suppose.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2012, 06:50:40 AM »

ab structure also looks vastly different.
You can't even see his abs in the first pic  .

BF % change the way your stomach looks ,I hope this helps.