Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45990 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2012, 08:31:30 AM »
both guys look good in both those pictures.

no idea what this drama is about

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2012, 08:31:30 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2012, 08:31:51 AM »
lol. no its 'jaime'.

you see the difference in all this, and the whole problem here for sperm tube, and you apparently, is that i dont care if the whole fucking board doesnt think thats me or not, or doesnt think im in shape or not or whatever other straws hes grasping at to avoid being held accountable for stealing a pic from someone and claiming it as his own. people here have met me irl. i have nothing to prove to anyone, sport.

try to understand that sweet stuff.

Well that wasn't the original premise, it metamorphosised in to that.

This is just like the TA thread with GN assuming your position, ironic.
Trans Milkshake.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »
Sounds fair,but we must follow the rules of the code of duello!  ;D

Fuck me, I forgot about that shit.  Good times.  What happened with TA, he used to be all about the Ye Ole English, and now he seems almost normal?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2012, 08:34:13 AM »
Sounds fair,but we must follow the rules of the code of duello!  ;D
The 1705 conservative code, or the 1812 reform code? And what type polyurethane should I put on the porch? The marine-grade/dental grout stuff?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2012, 08:34:32 AM »
Fuck me, I forgot about that shit.  Good times.  What happened with TA, he used to be all about the Ye Ole English, and now he seems almost normal?

No................
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2012, 08:35:35 AM »
The 1705 conservative code, or the 1812 reform code? And what type polyurethane should I put on the porch? The marine-grade/dental grout stuff?

LOL.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2012, 08:37:04 AM »

Well that wasn't the original premise, it metamorphosised in to that.

This is just like the TA thread with GN assuming your position, ironic.

actually jaime the whole premise of a message board is to have free speech, and an opinion regarding whatever is talked about.

what someone 'looks' like should have fuck all to do with how much validation their opinion holds. its their opinion, and they are entitled to it.

sperm tube needs detractors to look worse than him because he figures it'll make their opinions any less valid, which is not the case. an opinion is not based on how a person looks.

he makes it personal by involving that standard. so, only he himself is to blame for this whole shit storm.

b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2012, 08:39:21 AM »
actually jaime the whole premise of a message board is to have free speech, and an opinion regarding whatever is talked about.

what someone 'looks' like should have fuck all to do with how much validation their opinion holds. its their opinion, and they are entitled to it.

sperm tube needs detractors to look worse than him because he figures it'll make their opinions any less valid, which is not the case. an opinion is not based on how a person looks.

he makes it personal by involving that standard. so, only he himself is to blame for this whole shit storm.
Bingo.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2012, 08:39:25 AM »

No................

Ok, you're right.  He's still highly delusional, but at least he talks somewhat straight now.   :D :D :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2012, 08:40:48 AM »

Unless you're Pumpster.   ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2012, 08:42:17 AM »

I agree forthe most part, but that isn't something you adhered to in the past.

I'm not even sure where burden of proof lies here or if it exists at all, this whole thread keeps taking new paths.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #262 on: February 25, 2012, 08:46:22 AM »
Growth noob sent me this pic to finally shut the haters up.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 25, 2012, 08:50:27 AM »
Growth noob sent me this pic to finally shut the haters up.

"Carrying a lot of size, very thick" Tdongz.
Trans Milkshake.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2012, 08:51:15 AM »
I really think those two pics of growth noob are the same guy. The structure looks identical to tme. He agreed to show his face if noone posts a current shot. Why would he agree to show his face if it isn't really him.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2012, 08:51:36 AM »

I agree forthe most part, but that isn't something you adhered to in the past.

I'm not even sure where burden of proof lies here or if it exists at all, this whole thread keeps taking new paths.

this all started out by me saying that sperm tube looked like a fat bag of shit now, which is true.

any deviations, new paths and whatnot are solely to be laid at his feet. it could have ended there- me: dude you look like shit. him: thanks for the comment. ive been off gear for 'x amount of time, just starting back up. there. that would have been the end of it, he would have represented himself well, and probbaly garnered a lot of respect from people here.

instaed he goes into meltdown mode. calling everyone out who says he looked like shit, and made the whole thing personal and thats why you see this the mess it is. because hes an insecure baby who cant take criticism.

he needs to grow the fuck up. he takes the whole 'being awesome at message boards' way too seriously.
b

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2012, 08:55:20 AM »
I really think those two pics of growth noob are the same guy. The structure looks identical to tme. He agreed to show his face if noone posts a current shot. Why would he agree to show his face if it isn't really him.
its the internet and we dont all know each other personally. can you not see that it is very possible that after no one puts up a pic the following may occur:

"ha! you are a moron! i just wanted to prove that you do look like shit and i am CURRENTLY better than you"

or

"now we're even!" (and doesnt post faceless pics.

he can just do the faceless pics right now and it will be over. think about it, if you are already willing to post faceless pics, why not do it now? it would make no one look even more stupid.

L.L

« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2012, 08:57:21 AM »
it's not relevant, and u either understand that or you dont

no one doesn't have to prove anything, his status has been the same for years, members have met him and vouched for the stats he posts

growth noob on the other hand is asserting a new position based on the way he looked in the past, and the whether the pics he posted are of him or not is being questioned

lol@ tinytears...what the fuck are you doing in this thread.??..your pathetic ass doesnt even workout..lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: February 25, 2012, 08:58:34 AM »
its the internet and we dont all know each other personally. can you not see that it is very possible that after no one puts up a pic the following may occur:

"ha! you are a moron! i just wanted to prove that you do look like shit and i am CURRENTLY better than you"

or

"now we're even!" (and doesnt post faceless pics.

he can just do the faceless pics right now and it will be over. think about it, if you are already willing to post faceless pics, why not do it now? it would make no one look even more stupid.

how is that going to make me 'more stupid'?

so he posts face pics and proves he was in great shape 4 year ago. wow. thats amazing.

so what. good for him. he got into shape four years ago and that means what exactly?

my opinion that hes a fat fuck today isnt going to change, or make it any less valid.
b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 25, 2012, 08:59:11 AM »
BTW , No One and Growth Noob , they  both look like absolute shit, I hope this helps .

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2012, 09:01:55 AM »
BTW , No One and Growth Noob , they  both look like absolute shit, I hope this helps .
Ahhhhhhh.  There it is!  8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »

now, you see- this is an opinion.

and its his. now, do i go- 'fuck you che YOU STRAIGHT PUSSY BITCH' post your pics CURRENTLY looking better. yeah i didint think so. you STRAIGHT PUSSY. i OWN you. dont step to me unless you want to get your face mushed in dirty diapers (what kind of fucking retard says shit like that anyway?) blah blah blah- and make myself look like a fucking insecure tool

or, do i say, hey che, ive seen your pics. you had great aesthetics. i dont have the structure to look like that. fuck i wish i did though, but thats not going to keep me from trying.

anyone who knows me will say i'd say the latter. cause im a man and secure enough in myself to give props where they are due, and really it isnt about what che looks like, or looked like. its his opinion ffs.

b

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2012, 09:06:41 AM »
how is that going to make me 'more stupid'?

so he posts face pics and proves he was in great shape 4 year ago. wow. thats amazing.

so what. good for him. he got into shape four years ago and that means what exactly?

my opinion that hes a fat fuck today isnt going to change, or make it any less valid.

I agree with this to. Who cares what someone looked like 4 years ago. That's the same shit TA and Sevetase have been doing for the last ten years. Cu

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2012, 09:07:51 AM »

No. This all started when No One started posting derogatory remarks in regards to Growth Noob's current shape.

If in fact it turns out that he in fact is not in shape, then that would make him a hypocrite.

The old pics that Growth posted came latterly in proceedings.

Thank you.

So there is at least one rational thinking person here.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2012, 09:08:25 AM »
now, you see- this is an opinion.

and its his. now, do i go- 'fuck you che YOU STRAIGHT PUSSY BITCH' post your pics CURRENTLY looking better. yeah i didint think so. you STRAIGHT PUSSY. i OWN you blah blah blah- and make myself look like a fucking insecure tool

or, do i say, hey che, ive seen your pics. you had great aesthetics. i dont have the structure to look like that. fuck i wish i did though, but thats not going to keep me from trying.

anyone who knows me will say i'd say the latter. cause im a man and secure enough in myself to give props where they are due, and really it isnt about what che looks like, or looked like. its his opinion ffs.

Haha  :-*